Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from one issue for the last 5 months. When I use mobile phone for more than 10 mins my neck is burning front side and backside and also I am getting itches on my neck. Please anyone tell tablets or ointment to get relief from this. Actually I am working on Mobile testing. SO daily I have to use mobile. Please help me to get rid of my concern. Thank You. Please suggest me if any ointment is there or tablets also fine. Thank You.
What are the foods/supplementary dietary products that could enhances brain power. Please suggest me.
I have slight pain in left abdominal only when pressing that area and ultrasound KUV report shows few 2-4 mm concretes in left kidney. Rest everything is normal in report. What should I do next?
If you're concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to your Sexologist — even if you're embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
* Trouble getting an erection
* Trouble keeping an erection
* Reduced sexual desire
See your Sexologist if:
* You have concerns about your erections or you're experiencing other sexual problems such as premature or delayed ejaculation, low libido. Problem with orgasm.
* You have diabetes, heart disease or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction.
You have other symptoms along with erectile dysfunction. Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
* Heart disease
* Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
* High cholesterol
* High blood pressure
* Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
* Parkinson's disease
* Multiple sclerosis
* Certain prescription medications
* Tobacco use
* Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
* Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
* Sleep disorders
* Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
* Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction:
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
* Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
As you get older, erections might take longer to develop and might not be as firm. You might need more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection.
Various risk factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction, including:
* Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
* Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
* Being overweight, especially if you're obese
* Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
* Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
* Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
* Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression, etc. can cause low libido.
* Drug and alcohol use, especially if you're a long-term drug user or heavy drinker.
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
* An unsatisfactory sex life
* Stress or anxiety
* Embarrassment or low self-esteem
* Relationship problems
* The inability to get your partner pregnant
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to see your sexual medicine specialist at the earliest the moment you detect a problem, when it’s an acute problem, but postponing a treatment may make it chronic. Also make healthy lifestyle choices and to manage any existing health conditions.
For many men, erectile dysfunction is caused or worsened by lifestyle choices. Here are some steps that might help:
* If you smoke, quit.
* Lose excess pounds. Being overweight can cause — or worsen — erectile dysfunction.
* Include physical activity in your daily routine. Exercise can help with underlying conditions that play a part in erectile dysfunction in a number of ways, including reducing stress, helping you lose weight and increasing blood flow.
* Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems. Drinking too much or taking certain illegal drugs can worsen erectile dysfunction directly or by causing long-term health problems.
* Work through relationship issues. Consider couples counseling if you're having trouble improving communication with your partner or working through problems on your own
* Involve your sexual partner. Your partner might see your inability to have an erection as a sign of diminished sexual interest. Your reassurance that this isn't the case can help. Communicate openly and honestly about your condition. Treatment is often more successful when a man involves his partner along with the doctor.
* Don't ignore stress, anxiety or other mental health concerns. Talk to your doctor or consult a mental health provider to address these issues.
Having a healthy sexual life is an indicator of your heart functioning well too, so do not ignore an important part of your health. Poor sexual function deteriorates the quality of life and immune system.
Sir I do have a sex desire but when I go to bed with my partner, either I ejaculate while foreplay or without intercourse. Many times I do not get the proper erection means I am not able to do intercourse until I take the viagra tablet. But when I took it either I feel acidity or I vomit, in the end I do not enjoy the moment for which I took the viagra. I have consulted 3-4 doctors but still result is zero. I have taken so many medicines like vigomax, vigorax and some more ayurvadic treatment.
This issues concerns my wife's health. My wife is 40 years old and since the last 2 weeks, her right leg has developed red mysterious patches. If pressure is applied on those red patches, she experiences a slight pain. Also she has a thyroid problem since the last 2 to 3 years. What is the problem? Which specialist should we see?
Hi I am 21 year old female .I had urine test because from 2 week I am suffering from fever no in continuation. In my urine test I got these vales" epithelial cells= 2-4 hpf ,pus cells = 6-8 hpf and rbc =0-1 hpf in urine" so can you tell me what does it really indicates.
Our heights have a lot to do with our genes and it is a well-known fact that we grow taller till the age of 18. However, there are some things we can include in our lifestyle to try add a few centimeters to our existing height.
Follow these natural ways to increase your height.
1) take protein-rich diet: we are all well aware that it is calcium that makes our bones strong. What a lot of us are not aware of is that the tissues in our bones are made up of proteins. This is the reason that a protein-rich diet is important for bones to grow properly and you to gain height. Some of the foods which have high content of proteins are fish, red meat, beans, seeds, tofu, milk, cheese, chicken and eggs.
2) fortify your immune system: a healthy lifestyle devoid of smoking, alcohol, drugs (unless prescribed), caffeine and steroids can assist in increasing health by strengthening the immune system.
3) get good sleep: seven to eight hours of sleep is the high is important for the human growth hormone which helps the body to grow taller, to be produced.
4) playing or exercising: running, dancing, sports like tennis, badminton, basketball & football, jogging, etc are high-impact exercises which help the bones in our bodies grow longer. Regular exercise can add a few centimeters to the height.
5) do yoga: tension and stress are known to stunt the growth in our bodies. Yoga is known to release the tension and stress in our body. Yoga also has stretching exercises which stretch the muscles and improve posture.
6) bone up: foods that are packed with vitamin d and calcium are pre-requisites in the diet. While calcium helps strengthen the bones; vitamin d helps absorb the calcium.
However, if you like to know what can work best for your body and promote growth medically, you can consult with me privately. Please click on'consult' to reach me on lybrate.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.