Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthishahYour feedback matters!
Hi doc my friend is 31 years old. She is having 5 months baby. During pregnancy she has labia minor edema. After delivery edema reduced but now it's not like normal shape.(the skin is elongated). Can you prescribe any cream for making that skin to reduce its elongation.
I am 7 weeks pregnant, only mild heartbeat seen, is there any possibility of getting good heart beat in further weeks?
I am 28 and my wife is 27. We are married from last 3.5 years and have a baby girl of 1.5 yrs. Initially my wife used to have sex regularly, but nowadays she is not at all interested in sex. She do not like having it, situation is that at tyms its only once in a month. I have to taunt her or pressurise her to have otherwise she will not have there is very rare occasions when se gets excited. I had tried everything to fantasies her but she is as it is. When asked she used to say that I am getting tired and want sleep thats why, although she is a housewife. Apart from the household work nothing extra she do. What should I do to bring my sex life normal.
She will get more pain during periods bt she gets regular periods. She can not walk at that time were too lean any solution to stop paining without taking tablets?
Actually main janna chahti hu ki mai conceive karna chahti hu. and meri mc date last hai 7 july toh mujhe kab sex chahiye preganant hone ke liye or kitni baar.
Sir maine apni wife ke sath 6 april ki subh sex kiya or 6 april ko hi uske period ho gye .uske baad 19 april ko uske stomach m bhut pain ho rha .thkan v lg rhi h.or sar dard v h .medicine lene pr v thik nhii ho rha h.kya wo prgent h .sir abi hamari marriage ko 1 month hi hua h.kya ye symptoms pregnancy ke h .hum abi baby nhii chahte h.
My friend had tried sex with her boyfriend but they cannot make it. Her boyfriend tried 4-5 times to enter but as he try, she started having pain. One more time they tried without putting on but again the same problem. He ejaculate outside after 10-15 minutes. My question is there stand a chance of her getting pregnant? After all this, when goes to pee and there was blood coming out. Please suggest something.
I have done sex & after 2 days I was having periods now I have swelling in uper of my vagina when I touch that part I feel pain. Is it create any problem in pregnancy & periods cycle.
Hii doc. I am 23 years and I am doing well but only the thing is my periods cycle is irregular and its very painful even though l take meftal-spas but its not working anymore in my relief. Can you suggest me any sort medications.
I am of 19 years and my weight is 92 kgs. I have irregular periods and it may come once in 2 or 3 months. I want to know if there are any exercises for this problem. If any please give the names. Or suggest any medicine for my problem. Note: I have thyroid and it is in control. Two years back I was admitted in iccu because fluid is formed in heart 2 times and in lungs1 time.
I am 25 years old girl. Recently,2 months back I got married. Last month I got my periods on 06th June. I am not getting periods this month since it has passed 1 month. I am sure there is no unsafe sex with my husband. I am worried that whether I am pregnant or not. Is there any medicine through which I can have periods or please help me to give proper advice.
Before married me and my gf 2 years ago During sex we used condom and after sex gf use the I pills every time. Now she is facing pregnancy issue Last few month she get pregnant but due to low growth Dr. suggest to abortion Now we are trying but can successfully. Is the effect of that tablet?
Dear sexologist, yeh baat boliye. Jurur. Married ke baad jo sex karta hai. Wo han child hogta hai. Isse koi puchna nahi he. Jo sex nahi karta hai. Wohan child kaise hota hai. Iss bare mein boliye. Mera father ke bada bhaiya ka child nahi huaa tha. Aisa kyun problems the. Jo wohan ka child nahi huaa tha. Mera aur bhi uncle ka child nahi huaa tha. So yeh ek serious matter he yahan.
Can you tell me what will cost for vdrl and hbsag And for std In government and private hospital pls tell me.
While pregnancy is not a pathological condition, it is a happy time that can be marred by various conditions. Debilitating morning or all day sickness, which is usually characterised by nausea, reflux in the Gastroesophageal band, heartburn and acidity. This can also turn into vomiting and lead to complications if it does not stop. Persistent, almost daily vomiting can be termed as excessive vomiting in pregnancy, and this is known as Hyperemesis Gravidarum in medical terms. Let us find out more about this condition.
- Routine: Hyperemesis Gravidarum usually strikes as a matter of routine at a set time everyday where the patient will either be in unappetising company of acute and painful acidity and nausea, or will also be vomiting.
- Severity: The severity of the condition usually decreases as the patient's pregnancy progresses. Usually, this condition strikes around the fourth or fifth week of pregnancy, before becoming better towards the middle of the second trimester. There are cases, though, where it continues to be just as severe till the very end of the pregnancy.
- When to take action: The patient may have to be hospitalised in case too much vomiting takes place, so as to prevent excess loss of water and salt from the body, and resultant weakness which may affect the growth of the foetus. Also, it is best to call the doctor when you have experienced fainting and dizzy spells.
- Causes: Hyperemesis Gravidarum or excessive vomiting during pregnancy cannot be attributed to any specific or single cause. Usually, it is known to be a genetic condition passed down by mothers to their daughters. But in most cases, doctors believe that the condition is due to hormonal changes, where an increase in the HCG hormone, or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone level during pregnancy may lead to a variety of symptoms such as morning sickness or excessive vomiting. This hormone is known to be at its peak during pregnancy.
- Risk Factors: It has mostly been seen that women who are carrying twins are at risk of suffering from this condition. Also, women who have suffered from chronic motion sickness in the past report excessive vomiting during pregnancy.
- Treatment: The best way to treat this issue is to prevent too much of nausea and vomiting with the help of a bland diet that does not have heavy to digest ingredients. Also, it is best to take small and frequent meals.
Working your way around excessive vomiting during pregnancy is a matter of ensuring that you take rest, fluids and other precautions.
Related Tip: "6 Do’s and Don’ts of Working During Pregnancy "