Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthishahYour feedback matters!
I have pcos scanning report shows me urinary bladder distended, normal wall. No calculi. Uterus retroverted, normal in size and texture Endometrium 8 mm Both ovaries are normal in size and texture. Both show multiple small peripheral follicles 4 to 7 mm. Adnexa no mass Pod no fluid. What it means please tell me doctor I want to conceive quickly so please.
Nowadays more and more homes and other buildings have air-conditioning to cool the place in the heat of summer. Consequently, many people now suffer From pain that becomes worse when they are sitting in their office equipped with air-conditioning, and they Improve spontaneously once they leave the office and go out in sun. Thus they form a clear impression that cold places are bad and warm places are good for them,
which is true. This is because our skin pores stay relatively open in the summer in order that we may sweat and keep our body temperature down. However, this Also provides a very good opportunity for invasion of
Cold, as the artificially cooled air can enter the body through the opened pores. Being characterised by Contraction and stagnation, cold may cause closure of the skin pores; this results in accumulation of cold in. The joints and muscles, so leading to pain due to qi And blood stagnation. Moreover, since the skin pores Are now closed, internal heat cannot easily leave the Body in sweat evaporation, so accumulated cold can soon change into heat, leading to symptoms of that aggravation, including redness, hotness, pain and swollen joints and muscles.
FNAC report suggestive of well differentiation squamous cell carcinoma with meta static deposits site rt cervical lymhphnode pt. problem small area of ulceration pt. in my sister.Please tell sir.
What will happen if I take mtp kit tablet without being pregnant? I missed my periods But my pregnancy test is negative But still I didn't get it Its 18 days late So shall I take mtp kit!
My self Pradip Ojha I have a O ve blood group and my wife is having B-ve blood group. Can you please convey any mis happenings for this instance pre and post pregnancy. Adding to the same is there any effects on the new born?
Hello doctors. Im getting my periods on 12th of every month from last three months as I was suffering from pcos it eas not regular but after 2 months of course im getting my periods regularly. Will you tell me whats my ovulation period d do I able to conceive?
Last 2/3 months it is observed that I am missing my periods. I am having my period late by 15/20/25 days. What can be the probable cause. Moreover I used to take ipill once in every month for last 8/10 months. Can it be the cause for my delayed periods?
I did sex with three girls and with gap of months. I am worried that if I do without condom with my wife is there will be having aids?
Its personal actually I do not have much feelings while there I was in a relationship with my husband what is d reasons what should ido I am not able to share wid anyone. Pls guide nd anxious to conceive e.
I am suffering from abnormal bleeding from last one week. I thought it's due to high body temperature or Periods. But that is not the case still bleeding is there and also feeling week and tired. Could you please suggest what might be the reason.
My boyfriend did intercourse with me. He did not enter his penis in my vagina. But he ejaculated outside my vagina. I'm virgin girl. I never did intercourse in my life. Is there any chance of pregnancy? please tell me.
Please answer my question, I have very dark pubic hair at genital region and after waxing skin become swelling and like abscess, how should I do for removing it and suggest some other therapy.
Dear Dr, We are trying baby for quit long time about 18 months. Now my wife not got any period from 17 day past ovulation as Dr. Conformed ovulation day was 26/04/2016 and theysuggesther to take Sustain 200mg tablets once in a day through vaginal. And she don't have any symptoms. Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase bec as I know 16 day is the maximum time for lethal phase. Please clear me doubt. Her age is 25 weight is 60. Weather she is pregnant.
Its 7 months after my delivery. Will past natal belt work for reducing tummy now? Mine was a c section delivery.
I had conceived n my due date is coming 9 Dec but I want to know exactly at which time period I got pregnant as we tried on day 13th, 14th, 15th then on 22nd morning my lmp was 4th of March n my avg cycle length is 28. I am eager to know becoz I heard d due date can be changed to few weeks before and after n that is becoz people usually don't know when they tried but I know the exact dates so want to confirm which time either the 13-15th or 22 nd p.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.