Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shruthi ShahYour feedback matters!
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
Hi I am married. shadi ko 1 n 1/2 year ho gye. I want a baby but my husband never discharge inside he always discharge outside what to do.
I am a 20 year old girl. I have recently got to know about masturbation and ended up trying it for the first time. In spite of being gentle, it was a bit painful and also slight bleeding was there. I was afraid whether something is wrong. Now my periods this month have been delayed by a month. I would also like you to know that I had been diagnosed with Anemia previously and even that time my periods were delayed by a month or so. What should I do? Is it something I should be worried about?
I am 46 years old I have a 3 cm cyst on my left ovary. Every month during menstruation I am getting terrific pain on the left lower abdomen and have to take pain killers to get relief. Gynaec here suggesting to go for hysterectomy. Seek your advice.
‘Health is wealth’ is one of the most common lines we have heard, but most of us fail to take it seriously. We tend to ignore our health a lot, but we are very cared about our looks, but we fail to realize that health is closely related to looks, strange isn’t it? We often try out chemical filled make up to look good, but looking good is closely related to feeling good, isn’t it?
We tend to work out for hours together in the gym but the moment we come home, we are too tired to clean our own house. All these puzzles of life continue to keep coming into my brain and today I have made a vain attempt to answer these questions.
I remember reading in the newspaper the other day that an ordinary women who does all the work at home is much fitter than those who spend hours in the gym.
Well you might scoff at this statement but let me tell you one thing that, housework is the best exercise. When you broom your house, you bend, walk, move your body in every angle to get the dust out of your home and that itself is a great exercise. Well instead of wasting money at the gym, paying money to your maid and then haggling with her every day, cleaning and moping your house yourself is a much better option.
Instead of using all those chemical loaded make up it is better if you use some natural stuff like multani mitti, orange peel, turmeric, malai, etc. which will be much better as they will not damage your skin in any way, they have no side effects and the best part is that results are guaranteed.
Another thing is that we are constantly trying to dress up and look good, but we fail to realize that people who actually love us will love the way we are and the people who hate us will continue hating us. If you feel fantastic and comfortable in flip-flops than killer heals, then wear flip-flops. Why strain yourself unnecessarily to please others and show off? If you cannot be comfortable in your own skin, then I think you have some serious self-esteem issues.
And eat what you like, I believe that my lover should love me for what I am rather than how good I look. If he does not love me for what I am, then his love is merely infatuation and probably I am going to get my heart broken one day, because his love was not true.
Hence, these are some of my answers tell me your views too.
I have irregular periods problem. In april it came two times. After that it don't come. 12june me and my husband had sex without condom by mistake he released semen into me. He give me unwanted 72 but still I don't get period. What to do next?
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
My wife age is 35 and my age 24. we are love married I have doubt she pregnant or not she have this possible to get baby.
I am 20 years old and I suffer from underweight and irregular menstrual cycles. I also have fungal affected nails. In the past one year my weight went down by 2 kg's. Kindly Help me to gain weight.
From when should I start giving papaya and its seeds to control the birth after having unprotected physical relation.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep