Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruthi Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shruthi ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi I am age of 28 just got engaged and my fiancee age of 24 has a problem that her 36 size breasts are saggy (loose) and the reason is she reduced weight 20 kg last year and as a results of that this thing causes. So can you tell me is there any options other than surgery which makes them firm and tight little bit or not?
Hello doctor .My wife is conceived. Doctor suggested to put low molecular heparin that is ENIXION 40 mg this injection is highly in demand can I use LOPARIN 40 mg instead of ENIXION 40 mg.
After cesarean where the baby didn't survive, what would be the minimum period to go for another baby.
I am 43.5 years old. Last 4-5 months I am suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. After consulting from the doctor I took medicine course of 20 days twice. This month the flow was bit more than normal. I don't know when my premenopausal would start and when I will get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some measures because I am a working woman and l really find difficult to stand in a class room, when this heavy bleeding and big clotting pieces come out.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My doctor suggested me to microsurgical litigation surgery some thing like that, as there was varicocele scanned in ultrasound both side, I have good number of sperm count 41 million per ml My skin is loose from scrotum Other no problem is seen no pain and no other problem. Dr. said that blood is not flowing toward the heart. Either do IUI IVF or go for surgery. I am 30 year old.
'By giving up our power
We begin to empower'
"Why are you so shy
So quiet so meek"
"Go out, be social
There's so much to seek"
"You hardly ever sit still
And then you ask for a break"
"You really need to buck up"
"Be serious for heavens sake"
"You still can't read"
"You refuse to write"
"Going at this rate
Your future isn't bright"
"What do I do with you
I haven't got a clue"
"You drive me mad"
"You make me feel blue"
"You eat and stuff too much"
"You don't eat at all"
"You are so tiny"
"You are too tall"
"Your spellings are so poor"
"Your memory is so weak"
"You suck at maths and science"
"Your future is too bleak"
No matter what kids be
No matter what they say
They never seem enough
And they must always obey
We threaten, we control
We bully and blackmail
We punish, we abuse
While they rebel or wail
We assume we know better
We say its for their good
Unknowingly, in many ways
We scar their childhood
We expect so much from them
To win and succeed
We turn them into robots
To their dreams we pay no heed
We expect, we judge
We project and we shame
All the joy and spontaneity
We kill, as we tame
What if we let them be
Take many steps back
Create a space of allowance
And cut them some slack
What if we truly listen
To their ideas, their dreams
And let them take charge
However crazy it seems!
What if we stop instructing
The talking down, the preaching
What if we let them learn at their pace
Stop pressurizing, let go of teaching
What if we could be kinder
More caring, more present
What if we do what nourishes
Create memories that are pleasant
We are not responsible
For how they turn out to be
Give their life back in their hands
They will shine, you shall see.