Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthiYour feedback matters!
My age is 32 it's been an year or so and I have tried a few times but can't get my wife pregnant, how can I check what's the issue?
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant. For 34 weeks, my baby weight is 2.5 kg. Doctor says it's little higher weight for 34 week pregnancy. Everyday I take 2 times rice as breakfast and lunch. Is tat a reason for over weight of my baby.
My last mens date is 18th feb 2015. And now my pregnency test is positive. Plz tell now I m in which week?
My sister got pcod before 3 years and she got surgery of it but yet she is not getting pregnancy, may I know what is the actual reason of it and what precautions she should take thank you.
Please give suggestion for the reduction and control of pigmentation during pregnancy. Please advise.
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
Liposuction is a process of fat removal from the body through means of suction. This process involves insertion of thin, small and blunt tubes through cuts and incisions on the skin. These tubes are then used to suck out the fats from your body.
There are multiple liposuction techniques such as:
- Laser assisted liposuction: In this technique, low energy waves are used to melt the fat which is then removed via the tubes inserted in the body.
- Tumescent liposuction: This procedure initially involves administration of local anesthesia to the part of the body where the tube will be inserted. A large amount of anesthetic solution is then injected into the fat tissues in the body before embarking on the traditional liposuction procedure. General anesthesia is not required for this procedure.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction: In this technique, the fat is liquefied by using ultrasound waves. Using this technique, it is easier to remove fat from the sides of the body, upper abdomen and the back.
General info: The procedure is an outpatient procedure and generally does not require an overnight stay at the hospital. Usually local anesthesia is used in this procedure unless it is large amounts of fat that need to be worked on.
What is the objective?: The main purpose of the procedure is not to reduce weight, but to reshape certain parts of your body by getting rid of the fat. It is generally preferred for areas in your body which do not respond to either exercises or diet, such as the buttocks, upper arms and the legs. In some cases, it is combined with other procedures such as face lift, breast reduction and abdominoplasty.
What does it take care of?: Certain medical conditions such as fatty tumors, complications in fat metabolism and enlargement of the male breasts are treated by liposuction. You may notice an improvement in your body shape immediately after the procedure. The skin around the area where the procedure has been performed may turn loose and it may take a few months for the area to be normal again. After the procedure, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed to treat any infection that may occur. The recovery period is around a few days to one week.
My gf Have sex on 21jan, within 4hour she take ipill but period date is 5th but itz not come today is 9th please tell me is it due to ipill tht delay period asap please.
Hello, I got married for 2 years but till now I didn't got pregnancy and I used krimson35 for 3 months, And now I will get pregnancy or not?
I am 30 year old, mine is pre cycle but this month the is passing but not yet bleeded some water like is going, I am not having sex from 3 years is there any problem.
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements.
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing, one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.