Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shriram JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have 13 kidney stones in both. I had pain for 1 week after that no pain. Now my urine is always in yellow colour. What the sign it. And what should I do for treatment?
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for the last 4 months please suggest me a better treatment.
I am a 36 yr old. I am female and I have a problem of stone 16mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
I am 63 years old Diabetic Hyper tension patient for past 17 years is suffering from kidney stone and pain left foot bottom while walking. Kindly advise the medicines pl.
Am suffering from urinary Track infection. Burning sensation while urinating. Itching, frequent urinating mostly in the nightam a diabetic for 15 years and on insulin and taking medicines for BPplease advice.
Sir when I go for toilet just ofter or before urination a small amount of semen also drips .sir what disease is it? What should I do. Pls help.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
Sir main baar baar urine krne ko ja rha hu par urine krte samy koi problem nhi hota h normal colour urine hota h ye problem kal se ho rha h maine apna water intake jada v kiya h main 4 se 5 litre paani peeta hu sir koi probl k lakshan h kya agr har 1 ghante me urine krne jao.
I am suffering from extreme pain at anus .There is a small lump at the passage of anus .Pls suggest me what can I do. This problem is repeat after 3 to 4 months. Then I do sits bath and oil ointment.
I am 22years old male. And I have 4 stones in kidney i. E 1 in left kidney of 10.1mm and 2 in right kidney of 5 and 6 mm and also have a stone of 9.2mm in the path of urine discharge system. Then what treatments should be taken for getting rid from these and tell me what are the best things for taking these stones out from my abdomen. Is they can come out with the help of treatment. Please explain it clearly.
Hi. My husband feeling pain inner part of anus and it's kind of swelling, he gas pain when he sit. Kindly please suggest some medication. Thanks.
I am diagnosed with stone in kidney ,doctor prescribed me neeri syrup and cystone is this enough to remove my stone or I need some other medicine. It's 7 mm in size so how much time will it take to completely removed?
I don't know why I need to washroom for toilet 3-4times in an hour? But even I don't drink much water. And main think is my urine doesn't come at ones I need to go again and again.
My father is 58 years old. His prostrate is enlarged. Going to urine frequently. Please advice what are the foods and vegetables to take and what are the items to avoid and please give your valuable suggestions.
I HV stone in in my right kidney of 3.6 mm also urine infection (rbc's full field) pls give me suggestion to overcome this.
My creatinine level has increased from 0.8 to 1.66. I am 75 years old. I take statin drugs and zyloric 100 mg. Can this be brought down? What will happen if it continues to increase? Please advise.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.