Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shriram JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from kidney stone from about 1years 7months, but last one year I have no any pain but 6months ago I test USG, in this report have some stones on my kidney now what can I do for this? Please please response.
I get urinary infection when ever I have sex with my boyfriend. How to avoid urinary infection while having sex?
I am 63years old. 2 years ago I was operated for Prostate. What precautions should I follow? secondly, is sex advisable if so average time. Can I take ayurvedic medicines to enhance sex/erection. I didn't indulged in sex since operation but masturbated about twice or once in a month fearing I may loose sex desire or fail getting erection.
I am feeling prostate pain and on tip of penis while urinate and masturbate. I have no UTI and STD. I am taking antibiotics tablets and also ayurvedic Chandraprabha vati but did not helped. I am also now started pain and burning under anus. Please suggest as I am going to marry soon. It irritates a lot.
Block urination in midnight after hard urgency. What I do at urearin time burning the way of urine. Five time urination in night. Last two years.
Hello, I have an acne like above my anal. Whether that is the starting stage of piles? What are the symptoms? What are the causes? Should I consulted a doctor? Do piles cure themselves?
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I have sugar in urine and early morning back pain, erection problem, I feel low sperm count, how can I check sperm count my self and what is the minimum sperm count.
30th September I first noticed blood (very less one drop in morning first blood )in my urine. I have consulted with two doctors in bangalore .done 4 tests. 1.RFT 2.Urine cultural 3.USG kub 4.contrast CT scan of Abdomen and pelvis. All the report is clear. But blood came in a odd day wise. I went to Kolkata on 11th Oct. From 11th october to 16th october urine is normal. But on 17th october again blood came. I have consulted with another doctor (Senior Urologist) over there. Done 4 another test. 1.Urine cultural 2.Blood Test 3.USG KUB 4.KUB with transrectal USG Of Prostate. Again all report is clear. Doctor gave me Potrate MB medicine (POTASSIUM CITRATE MAGNESIUM CITRATE AND Vitamin B6 Oral solution )on 17th october. From 17th october to 10th november again urine is clear but today morning again blood came. One thing I noticed - if I am doing night shift blood came frequently but if I am not doing it is not coming From day before yesterday I have started night shift and today blod cme.
My wife has 19 MM kidney stone and doctor advised for operation. Although, I don't like her to be operated but it seems to be that operation in unavoidable. Hence, I am looking for a good urosurgeon in Gujarat or Madhya Pradesh with reasonable cost.
Hello sir, I had anal fissure before a year I had an small operation using only injection. But after 6 months I have pain but I have one wound in anal. But no pus discharge or blood discharge. It gives me lot of pain. Please help. Is this wound is serious?
I feel vomiting every time like my stomach is full of gas feel uneasy in stomach I do urinate a lot like once in 1 hr nd I can't control my urine its different kind of pain like my bladder is full and am on wheels and there are. Lots of speed breaker and even am not able to clear bowl its not satisfying little little amount Please do suggest what to do Is this symptoms of kidney stone?
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.