Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shriram Joshi

Urologist, Mumbai

Dr. Shriram Joshi Urologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Shriram Joshi
Dr. Shriram Joshi is a renowned Urologist in Tardeo, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Bhatia Hospital in Tardeo, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Shriram Joshi on

Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bhatia Hospital

Grant Road West Station, Tardeo Road. Landmark: Near Union Bank & Near Swati Restaurant, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shriram Joshi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello My age is 16-17 I think my penis is twist at left side Because when I was go for toilet the urine go at left side Is it ok or not Tell me some remedies.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, in my opinion, it's not a serious fault. Moreover, you may consult a sexologist in this regard. Avoid, mustarbation, caffeine, nicotine, junkfood. Tk, homoeo medicine. @ calcarea carb 30-6 pills, thrice. @ alfalfaq-10 drops thrice with little water. Tk, care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 30 year old male suffering form kidney stone for last 5 years use homeopathic medicine after that 2 small size stone come out through urine and stone size 7mm is inside causing pain. What should I do.?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Take a lots of water. The process of stone formation doesn't stop after rival by surgery or lithotripsy. Ayurveda herbals are diuretic as well as dissolve the stone. The round shape is acquired by stone while dissolving, doesn't hurt or traumatise the urinary tract while being expelled. As of now take kalmi shora from pansari. Take 1/4 tsp and put in aerated soft drink and drink immediately. Twice a day. Gokshar guggul tab 2 bd sheet parpati 250 mg bd. Chandanasav 20 ml + 20 ml water bd after meals. For further assistance you can concern me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe urine infection ho gaya hai. Urinary bladder aur prostate gland ki thickness44gms se badh gayi hai aurbladder me 77cc urine baki rah raha hai kya karu?

Oncologist, Faridabad
Dear sir, please get your morning urine culture sensitivity done under sterile conditions and get yourself treated by antibiotics. Some amount of urine is always residual in bladder it's okay.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I am 38 years old, well built but for last 3 months I am facing problem during urination, the flow of urine is slow and some times I fell burning during urine. Please suggest what should I do.

General Physician, Nashik
Take cranberry supplements on regular basis and get your urine routine and microscopic done and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 53year old I have problem enlargement prostate gland.kindly suggest treatment of homeopathic

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Prostatitis treatments vary depending on the underlying cause. They can include: Antibiotics. This is the most commonly prescribed treatment for prostatitis. Your doctor will base the choice of medication on the type of bacteria that may be causing your infection. If you have severe symptoms, you may need intravenous (IV) antibiotics. You'll likely need to take oral antibiotics for four to six weeks but may need longer treatment for chronic or recurring prostatitis. Alpha blockers. These medications help relax the bladder neck and the muscle fibers where your prostate joins your bladder. This treatment may lessen symptoms, such as painful urination. Anti-inflammatory agents. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may make you more comfortable. Prostate massage. This is done by your physician using a lubricated, gloved finger — a procedure similar to a digital rectal exam. It may provide some symptom relief, but doctors disagree about how effective it is. Other treatments. Other potential treatments for prostatitis are being studied. These treatments include heat therapy with a microwave device and drugs based on certain plant extracts
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very frequent urination. And I also have more thirst what is the problem? Please help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
It colid be Diabetes. Get your fasting and postprandial blood sugar examined and consult Diabetologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why is my urine yellow and I don t even smoke weed or around it a lot I have to do a urine test tomorrow and am really nervous?

Ayurveda, Nashik
pale yellow is natural colour . due to summer it gets dark as water balance is low . increase water intake at regular intervals. avoid oily & spicy food. drink sugarcane juice or natural juices
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have three stones in my kidney two stones are in left side one is right side suffering with pain now consulted with doctor he asked me to use zandu k4 tablets so I just want to know which one is best zandu k4 or himalaya cystone tablet?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, prevention of kidney stones may include a combination of lifestyle changes and medications. Lifestyle changes you may reduce your risk of kidney stones if you: drink water throughout the day. For people with a history of kidney stones, drink 12-14 glasses of water everyday. If you live in a hot, dry climate or you exercise frequently, you may need to drink even more water to produce enough urine. If your urine is light and clear, you're likely drinking enough water. 1 eat fewer oxalate-rich foods. If you tend to form calcium oxalate stones, restrict foods rich in oxalates. These include rhubarb, beets, bhindi (okra), spinach, swiss chard, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate and soy products. Choose a diet low in salt and animal protein. Reduce the amount of salt you eat and choose non animal protein sources, such as legumes. Consider using a salt substitute. Continue eating calcium-rich foods, but use caution with calcium supplements. Calcium in food doesn't have an effect on your risk of kidney stones. Continue eating calcium-rich foods unless your doctor advises otherwise. Ask your doctor before taking calcium supplements, as these have been linked to increased risk of kidney stones. You may reduce the risk by taking supplements with meals. Diets low in calcium can increase kidney stone formation in some people. Medication: can take homoeopathic medicine if the size of the stones is smaller - berberis vulgaris q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad have anal fistula problem what swill be the basic remedies which we can apply at home? What should he eat?

General Surgeon, Panipat
Ms. lybrate-user. Anal fistula is a chronic disease it occurs due to irregular and wrong eating habits, constipation. Simply let him have three ful meals lot of vegetables, salad,fruits and plenty of water to keep stool soft. Or add Stool softener. Let him sit in warm water 2 times a day for 4-5 mints. If Not relieved consult a surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, after test my blood I got able to know that my creatinine is 1. 5 mg/dl and hematocrit (htc) is 53. 1% so, kindly advice me what I should do?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
U start ayurvedic medicines punarnavasava and vrakka doshahari vati for month and do creatine test. Next month add some medicine after seeing your reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HI sir good morning my name is mallikarjuna from ongole sir I hve a problem that is do not come to the urine sir what is the reason sir please tell me the answer.

Homeopath, Raebareli
If there is acute stoppage of urine then wear catheter. DO hot and cold compress alternately in lower abdomen - this will help you. Please note that there could be several reasons for stoppage of urine.. For further queries get back to me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While toilet my penis is paining too much? Whst is the exact reason why its too painful?

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Pune
You might be having urethritis. A type of urinary tract infection. A course of medicine might help you. Uncommonly it could be bladder stone which irritates bladder neck causing trigone stimulation and patient feeling pain at the tip of penis while urinating. Surgeon will be able to help you with a course of urinary antiobiotics. If required they might do usg abdomen and pelvis after urine examniation. In a way its not very dangerous. No worries. Just get examined by a doctor.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For kidney stones some people suggest do not drink lemon and citric fruit etc and some suggest drink lots of lemon water. Than which advice should I take please suggest.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Take lemon juice and citric fruits, with plenty of water daily It is good to have them regularly, will prevent recurrence of stones
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 Years old male. For last one month or so the colour of urine is very dark yellow. There is an aversion to eating and feel weak. Although the pulse rate is slightly on higher side the temperature is below normal.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Get your urine examined for bile salt, bile pigment and do liver function test to find out the level of serum bilirubin 2.Consult physician with report 3.Drink plenty of water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri Left and right kidney mai stone hai mujhe bataye k kis test se meri kidney ki stathi ka sahi pata Chal sakta hai or meri kamar mai dard bhi ratha hai mujhe bataye k mai kis Dr. ko dikhauo pls help me mai Kon sa test karwao.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take shool gaj kesari ras twice a day. Take gokshuradi guggul & punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 tab twice a day. Pranacharya U through capsule and syrup twice a day. Drink lots of water. Avoid spinach. Tea and coffee. Tomato.lady finger etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My question is regarding Zoledronic Acid injection. My wife has been recommended by the doc at hospital for her bone cyst. Another doctor (MR) at hospital said that this injection is a yearly one while the doc said she ll have to get 3 in near future. Can someone please advise me on this? Also note that she s recently been diagnosed with sugar and thyroid problem. Thanks in advance, .

DNB (Urology), MS, MBBS
Urologist, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user. This medicine is used for number of different indications. The dose and duration is variable depending on the indications. So in your case both the advices may be correct in their own regard. Please check the correct dosage over the net for the indication the medicine has been prescribed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am now 30 years old I had two operation delivers without knowing that I had only one right kidney from my birth. Is they any problem if I have only one kidney. What care should I take. Is they any chances that the same problem will be there for my kids.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mrs for normal survival one kidney is enough. You do not have to worry about kids getting the same problem. This is not a genetic condition to be passed on to your children.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.

Fellowship in Diabetes, MD Physician
General Physician, Ahmedabad
You don't need to worry about the diabetes unless n untill you get it confirmed. For that get an hba1c report done which will confirm your sugar status and will let you know whether you are in diabetic, pre-diabetic or non-diabetic range. You may get back once the report is done and do let me know if you have any other symptoms apart from frequency of urine and thirst. Thanks.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is diabetic patient from 18 years. Now he hi taking insulin Humlog mix 16 points in night and Humlog plain 16 points in morning and afternoon from 6 months but still his sugar is not in control. His creatinine is 1.98. Fasting sugar- 271 Non Fasting- 296 What should I do to control sugar and creatinine.

CCMTD, CCEBDM, C.Diabetology, American Diabetes Association, DOMS, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
You need to reconsider his insulin drug with diabetologist doctor. Control diabetes control blood pressure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed