Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShrirajYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
I am 19 years old and im having stomach ache from past 2 days. I took on off oz but did not work. What to do now?
My girl friend is 25 yrs old. She had cysts on left ovary. She had operation (laparoscopy). 90% of that ovary removed. Now after 2 yrs it seems like right ovary also has cysts small one. Now recently her period stops for 3 months. And she noticed that a small tumour like feeling on her waist (don't know it is related to that cyst or not). But both the cysts were investigated and it is non cancerous. Please suggests something. Waist tumour like something has no pain.
Sir, my face is fill with full of acne. Earlier I was not having acne on my face but when I suffered from fever then it start growing acne .How can I prevent it?
Hiii I really want to get lean but I really look like a drum that too around my waist and chest only. To be frank my overall trunk region. I want to lose it. But my limbs and face are very thin I think it's the to cortisol hormone effects. What to do.
Sexual problems in men are very common and impact sexual health.
- ORGANIC: Problems/disorders with blood, blood vessels, nerves, neurotransmitters, penis structure, hormonal imbalance, medical conditions (like diabetes and hypertension) and certain medications.
- PSYCHOGENIC: Anxiety (general or performance), depression, relationship problems, confusion with sexual orientation/identity, and past negative sexual experiences (sexual abuse).
- LIFESTYLE: Smoking and alcohol use.
Many problems can be treated and therefore, it is important for a man to discuss these issues with physicians. Homeopathy helps best to treat and cure sexual dysfunction. You can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy to treat and cure permanently.
I have acne problems and my skin is dry. Please suggest me home remedies to reduce acne and get a fair skin tone as soon as possible. Thank you.
Male pattern baldness is hair loss due to underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to shrink owing to the influence of androgens. It is the most common cause of baldness in men. Typically, hair loss occurs at the vertex and the temples for men, whereas women usually lose hair all over their scalps.
- Male pattern baldness is related to your genes and male sex hormones. It usually follows a pattern of receding hairline and hair thinning on the crown, and is caused by hormones and genetic predisposition.
- Generally, baldness occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over time, resulting in shorter and finer hair. Eventually, the follicles do not grow new hair. The follicles remain alive, which suggests that it is still possible to grow new hair.
- The typical pattern of male baldness begins at the hairline. The hairline gradually moves backward (recedes) and forms an" m" shape. Eventually the hair becomes finer, shorter, and thinner, and creates a u-shaped (or horseshoe) pattern of hair around the sides of the head.
The cheapest way is to hide it by wearing a wig. Medicines that treat male pattern baldness include:
- Minoxidil (rogaine) - It is a solution that is applied directly to the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles. It slows hair loss for many men, and some men grow new hair. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Finasteride (propecia, proscar) - It is a pill that interferes with the production of a highly active form of testosterone that is linked to baldness. It slows hair loss. It works slightly better than minoxidil. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Dutasteride is similar to finasteride, but may be more effective.
- Hair transplant - This process consists of removing tiny plugs of hair from areas where the hair is continuing to grow and placing them in areas that are balding. This can cause minor scarring and possibly, infection. The procedure requires multiple sessions.