Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shriraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShrirajYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 yes male. I have severe back pain for past 2 months. I already take medicine for this. But no use. So what to do for curing this?
I have black spots on my face. I applied so many creams. Please suggest me d practice to overcome it.
It all started with when I was standing I felt there is an earth quake everything started to rotate around me after few hours it was okay it was okay for another 6 months then I felt dizzy I had developed bp I was given Nebistar 2.5 for that while I was traveling somewhere for 6-7 hours as soon as I got down I could not walk my body felt so heavy and my whole body was shivering inside when ever this happens I get my bp and sugar check they are accurate now the condition is worse I cannot even stand im just lying in couch whole day doctor im fed up.
Please doctors sir I am diabetes and his percentage 115 after breakfast please suggest me any domestic treatment and all treatments.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!
Its pretty hard for me to wake up in the morning. What should I do to wake up early in the morning without any stress.?
Hello Doctor, I am about 22 years. On December 5th I met with an accident and had a left ankle fracture. On doctor consultant I was under cast for 6 weeks and the cast as been removed. Its been 5 days but still I feel the pain like hell while walking. If the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
I am 21 years old. I have severe back pain since last 3 months. I have tried all the ointments and home remedies but nothing happen. What.
Can you suggest me Wat I should do if my hair are falling please suggest me bcoz day by day my hair are falling.
One touch verio flex glucometer fits comfortably into your hand and lets you get on with the moment. You can also rest assured that one touch verio test strips have the lowest co-pay on the most health plans.
Colorsure technology instantly shows when your blood glucose results are low, in range high.
Compact, slim design that's easy to take with you accuracy you can rely on.
One touch verio flex glucometer works with one touch verio test strips
Test time: 5 seconds power source: cr2032 coin cellbattery life: not specifiedmemory: 500automatic shutoff: 2 minutes after last action
Temperature: 6-44 caltitude: up to 10, 000 feet. Up to 3048 metersrelative humidity: non-condensing 10-90%hematocrit: 20-60%
Individual unit weight: approximately 1.76 ounces.
Individual unit dimensions: 2.05 x 3.38 x 0.63
Contents of the box
One touch verio flex one touch delica lancing device 10 one touch delica lancets carrying case one touch verio flex owner's booklet one touch verio flex getting started guide
Price - inr -1750/- (with 10 one touch verio test strips free)