Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shripal Doshi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Shripal DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old I am suffering from chicken pox previous week and now I have chicken pox scar in my face what is do to reduce it.
Hi sir / ma'am I'm uday kumar, I belongs to Hyderabad. When I was 7 years old, I got an accident, for that accident It's makes a scar on face. Now my age 23, I consulted so my doctors I used so many medication, creams but there is no result, with that scar im facing so many bad comments, please any can suggest me a good treatment to me. (medication or creams) thanking you,
I am 19 years old male, having blood with stool. Blood is not coming mixed with stool, coming separately Condition of blood: normal fresh red liquid Condition of stool: normal yellow.
Hello doctor my self arti I am 32 year married woman and I have dark spots on my cheek last year what should I do please tell me.
My face has become so dull and life less. And it is getting darker day by day. I have used so many home remedies to remove tan also but didn't work. Suggest me something so that I can get rid of it. I have my sister's marriage in a month and I don't want to look like this. Help me.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual. One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
- Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
- Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
- Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
- Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
- Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean, tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
- Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!