Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Shripal DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 20years old girl and I have this red purple spots more on left cheek and just one spot on right and my skin is a combination skin. I am tired of these spots it been more than 5 months and they look disgust. Please can you tell me how to get rid of this.
I have scare on my stomach that was made by a surgery when I was in 9 years old. I want to loose by plastic surgery. So how much it will cost for treatment and I can send that photo of scar. Could you please reply for this.
Roop mantra is a beauty cream. I see the roop mantra add in news paper. It is a ayurveda cream. My complexion is dark and skin type is sensitive. I can use the cream? please suggest .plz help ayurveda doctor.
I I have dark circles. I need eye cream which reduces my dark circles please suggest me the best cream.
She is having red spot that has been spreading out from legs to upwards and slight dizziness. She had i-pill nd her monthly bleeding has just stopped yet and its been two days from today. Wat often may be the causes.
My mom has a lump in the breast. We went to go to the doctor when lump was realized. Doctors said it's natural. It felt a little pain and swelling time to time after sonography test. Problem is still continued after 6-7 months. Many types of medicines we have tried but no relief. What can we do? Is sonography harmful? Any solutions in ayurveda, home or allopathy?
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.