Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shrilaxmi S. PatkarYour feedback matters!
Hi I got my last period on 18 jan 17. Than I tested the upt was negative I consulted a normal physician. She informed me to check it once again. My lower abdomen is paining as it pains during period and I am getting frequently urine. Is this are symptoms of pregnancy. When should I check again whether am I pregnant.
My would-be is a 24 yrs old, and hard work person in her home and physically good, she has a problem in her breast, a colorless liquid came from her both nipple. Why it is happening.? Give me a proper reply.
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
I had took contraceptive pil for about 8 times in gap period of 2 to 3 months. Is that is harm if yes how to recover fro that. please help me out, so that it should not affect in future.
My mother in law is 80. She has recently been operated for breast cancer her breast is removed. Drs have suggested chemo therapy but she is undergoing homeopathy treatment. Is it ok?
Sir ,Is there chance to make pregnancy after taken of I pills twice. I lover taken two times it after sex with .we want children's so please guide which medicines we suppose to use for my lover .please advise me.
Hi doctor; 1.Me and my girlfriend had sex on 07/01/2017 unfortunately condoms get break I think I dint ejaculate but still she take ipill EPC in 5 hrs after sex. Her periods was on 28/12/2016 till 02/01/2017 .her cycle is of 26 or 28 days. Now from yesterday onwards she has little headache and white discharge. She is worried is she pregnant or not 2.when she will expect her period? Please help.
I am 32 years old unmarried female. My periods are irregular and scanty. I have been doing homeopathy treatment. I also got my ultrasound done. The report is as under: PELVIC ULTRASOUND The uterus is anteverted and measures 80x40x36 mm with smooth outline. Can you pls advise what the report says and why are my periods irregular and scanty. Further pls advise medication. The myometrial echo-pattern is homogenous. The endometrial lining is central, 7.0 mm. The myo-endometrial interface is fairly preserved. Both the adnexal regions are clear without any mass or collection. Both the ovaries are globular and display immature appearing follicles, measuring 4-5 mm, arranged at the periphery. The right ovary measures 41x35x15 mm with a volume of 12. 3 cc. The left ovary measures 46x23x16 mm with a volume of 9.2 cc. The appearances of the ovaries are not classical for PCOD. Necessary hormonal workup may be carried out to exclude the same. The Pouch of Douglas does not show any free fluid. The urinary bladder is normal in outline. I have got the following test done to rule out hormonal imbalance: 1. S.tsh 2. S.fsh 3. S. Prolactin 4. Haemogram The reports of all are normal. Pl advise ayurvedic medicine.
I am a 23 year old female, about 3-4 months ago I got physical with my boyfriend, he had worn a condom and he did not enter me, later he was not near my vagina and he removed the condom and came totally outside my vagina area, however he had pre-cum when he was rubbing himself against my clit, and I have a problem of pcod, and I am on medication for it, I am also under lots of stress and tension and have irregular sleep. Can I be pregnant?
I had a c sec delivery on last Friday can you suggest me some foods for healing d stitches n can I have milk.
Hi, My HSG report says that, Both the tubes are seen, shows poor peritoneal spill. What dose it mean?
Hii I am 36 year old widow lady I want to do tubectomy for unwanted pregnancy. Last week I consulted with a gyno regarding this but she directly ignore for tubectomy. please give me suggestions regarding this.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.