Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My baby is 12 months old still my masturbation cycle not yet started now after delivery. It do pregnancy test its negative. So please suggest some medicine to me.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.
Diwali exposes you to fire, smoke, heavy doses of artery-clogging fats, sugar quantities much, much higher than your daily recommended intake. If you drink, there's the 5 days of fighting hangover with even more alcohol.
This dangerous traditional recipe can be overcome.
Pay attention to the following health tips - these are the bare minimum you need to stay fit, happy and healthy enough to party into the new year.
Burning up the air
Respiratory ailments are going to see a jump in city folk. These include allergies, asthma and pollution, caused not only by firecrackers but the number of people driving around delivering diwali goodies. Asthma patients should avoid firecrackers - especially those that emanate smoke. If you have to, organize a aerial-firecracker display early in the evening (9-ish), before the air gets clogged with sulfurous smoke. Keep your inhaler and asthma medication nearby before and after diwali.
Practicing mithai safety
More than avoiding binging on the mithai, the increase in food adulteration around diwali is what will hurt your health more. There is reportedly an increase in misbranded, substandard and unsafe sweets during diwali.
To keep yourself safe, remember to check the manufacturing and expiry dates, along with license number of packed products, and always get a bill against your purchase. Kaju and besan sweets are the safest - they have the least chances of adulteration. Avoid'chhena' and'khoya' sweets, along with sweets and milk products from roadside shops.
Diwali, snacking and weight gain
A sudden shock to both normal meals and regular sleep patterns comes from late night parties binge-eating'tanking' up on alcohol and lack of exercise. Instead, undertake a military-like mindset towards practicing moderation, especially towards friers food, alcohol. Replace oily snacks with a combination of fresh fruits, curd dips, raw salads, roasted food items and nuts like almonds and pistachios.
And, since being a monk during diwali is socially frowned upon, the drinking and eating out needs to be balanced with a post-diwali detox. This requires a change in diet, as will as ayurvedic massages and steam bath to leach out toxins. Replace carbohydrates and proteins with fibre and vitamins in your diet, and take more water.
I have pcod since 5 years. I have taken treatment for 4 years but now docs says to go for operation. I am married 2 years back nd we have not planed for kids due to pcod problem. Is there any medicine to cure permanently from root. Sum medicine's won't suite me.
I have a baby boy of two years. because of pregnancy my weight gained too much. Now it's 90 kgs. Pls tell me how to reduce weight.
I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid. My tsh range is 8.29. Also having irreular periods. Is there any problem? is it easily curable? and what food and exercise I have to do? please help me.
From last 2 years my periods is been irregular. When I take medicines it gets on time and whenever I stop taking medicines it again become irregular. please help.
Hi, I am 31 years old and expecting to be pregnant for first baby. I did follicular study and on a) 14th day of my periods scan doctor told that there is one follicle in the right ovary measuring 1.8*1.8, left it is 2.3*2.3 and both the follicles are in the stage of rupturing. My lining was 10.5. B) Me and my husband had intercourse on 14, 15, 16th days. C) On 17th day I took scan again and both the follicles are ruptured and lining is 14. D) On my 18th day I felt dizzy and nausea. E) on 19th day I was suffering from lower abdominal pain and dizziness. F) One of the neighbor who is a practitioner (not a gynaec) told me to check for beta hcg on 20th day itself since I had abdominal pain on that day and I took hcg. The result was 1.2. I think it was too early to detect pregnancy. G) Today is my 22nd day and from morning I am getting a white discharge total wetting feeling but when I checked it was creamy and feeling urinating frequently. Kindly advise the chances of pregnancy and when should I test.
Hi Doc. I am newly married I have tried intercourse with my wife from 5 days but I couldn't intercourse because she feeling very pain. How can I solve this problem? Doc please suggest me.
I have my periods in 40 days for the 2 months before that i got my periods regularly what to do to get regular periods? and what is reasonfor that?
Diet for nasal allergy
Certain foods and drinks can make allergy symptoms better or worse
Foods that help
1- seafood containing omega 3 fatty
2- fruits and vegetables containing vitamin c and e.
3- hot drinks and soup
Help break up mucus and making it
Easier to cough up mucus
Natural source of vitamin d
5- drink water
Foods to avoid
1- processed foods
Contain highly unsaturated fats and proinflammatory trans fats that worsen inflammation
Cause swelling and stiffness in the nose can make symptoms worse.
Abortion how is possible because I didn't take any kind of pill like unwanted 72 and all. I didn't take any kind of pill and my partner also don't use condom. Please advise.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.
I have been married for 2years and want my wife to conceive but things are not happening I and my wife both r ready for a child how can she deliver.
Have safe diwali. Avoid burns by keeping a distance while burning crackers. Don't explode them in hand.
Pour normal water immediately if you get burns
Consult local nearby doctor, if large area burn go to hospital.
A day's diet plan should provide at least 25g to 40 g of fibre women need, slightly less fibre than men. For fibre to work well it needs water, so drink enough water. Fibre acts as a sponge and absorbs water and swells up in the gut and help to move food waste for elimination. Some types of fibre help maintain the good bacteria in the gut.