Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shrikant Burandre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant BurandreYour feedback matters!
Done sperms test 2 times but it was 0 counts. I have 5years daughter planning for 2nd baby that time it was diagnosed. What are the causes of 0 sperms count. Is it possible to have 2nd baby with this report.
Hello Dr. I am 36 yrs. I am five weeks pregnant, and This is my second child, and the first one is 6 years old. No history of complications, or miscarriages. My doctor prescribed sysfol folic acid tablet and susten 200 for me. She didn't do any tests, or test the progesterone level. Booked for an ultra sound and some normal tests after 15 days Although I read from the internet that this extra progesterone could be dangerous. Pls help!
Hi! I had sex in March den I had pill and I get periods within a week then my next period occur at July and now m not having my periods and between dis time interval I never had sex still my periods are irregular. Why so?
1) How to take dry fruits? And which one to include and exclude during 3rd trimester of pregnancy? As I put on 13 kg till 2nd trimester 2) Which one is good to take Milk or Curd? 3) Which is the best website or Application give detail information regarding any medicine?
My wife have 5 month pregnant. She suffers from itching and not get relief after using evion lotion and other medicine.
My periods got completed on Wednesday & went out with my boyfriend on saturday. We did not had sex neither did he penetrate me. But since we were too close it is possible that a bit of his premature ejaculated liquid has reached my vagina. I have been facing nausea dizziness pain in lower back since Monday. I have eye problem and have power, and I did not wear specs for two days, I have acidity problem. I am pcos patient too. I have been taking rantac 150 for 2 days twice. Acidity has decreased a bit. But back pain is continuing. Is it possible that back pain is because of the posture we took together even though we did not have sex. My weight is 60 kg. and my lower abdomen has more fat. I am having pain now in lower back and in lower abdominal and thighs joint on both sides. And my head is still feeling heavy.
Doctor! I had sex with my gf 25 days before, but her periods are delayed now, when she took pregnancy test, very light faint color appear on test region. We do not want baby at this time. Please suggest what to do?
I am 11 days late in my period.IN the previous month my period was 6 days early and it lasted only for 3 days. I am sexually active as well and had it on my 23 day after period ended last month. I have done pregnancy tests 4 times as well but all are negative. I am really worried as this is the first time my period has been delayed. I have started taking SYSRON N From last 3 days.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.