Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is the blood test is more Accurate then the urine and sonography test? .as I got both results is negative on 6 and 10 august under the supervision of medical experts. And my periods are not observed till date as I took the abortion pills on 8th of july . Is there any chances of pregnancy as the bleeding was not so heavy .
Sir mere mises ka pichhle month 9/02/016 period aaya tha lekin is month abi tak nahi aaya hai to mujhe kab pregnancy test karna chahiye please reply.
Dear doctor, am suffering from pcos since last 2 years. My periods arent regular. Also, I have acne on my skin, and am gaining weight and struggling to lose weight. I have mood swings too.
Hiii I am 27 years female. I am 4 months pregnant. Last scan showed that I have a problem of low lying placenta. Pls help me.
I am a mother of five year old boy. My husband is in abroad. I am unsatisfied with sex. My thoughts are in that way. How can I overcome?
My mom. age is 47 years. She has huge amount of bleeding problem .is that related with age or something else please suggest some medicines or remedy to cure it.
A 43 years female sonography of pelvis result says Presence of fungal hypoechoic focal lesion measuring 16x15mm Whats this please suggest & Help.
What does the below ultra sound report tells? Both ovaries shows mild changes of pcodRight ovary measures 31*30*26mm vol. 13.2ccLeft ovary measures 27*29*25mm vol. 10.4 cc.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BROWN RICE
1.Help to reduce diabetes.
2.Maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
3.Help in the prevention of various types of cancer.
4.Rich in antidepressant properties.
5.Help to control weight.
6.Boost immune system and healthy bones.
7.Helps in smooth functioning of brain and nervous system.
Hi, I am not getting my periods since 4 months. I faced same issue one year back also then I consulted one gynae and she asked me to eat some tablet. I ate that and later for few months my periods were normal. Now again I am facing the same issue. I went through thyroid test ( normal), urine test ( normal), and few other tests also. Everything was normal so the doctor told because you have stress or some hormonal imbalances it may be possible. But I don't want to eat those tablets again. Can you guide me what can be the reason? My age is 23 and I am overweight(but I did not have this problem before last year). Thanks
I am 26 year old female. My period month date 1 and period after coming 10 days. I check the pega news. I found possitive. Result. But before two days I feel pain in my stomach. And today ix somthing wrong. I mean sime matterial coming through my vagina. Like that child. So sir I confused. Please advise me.
My gf whom I m going to marry soon has period on 23 of month regularly and normally. Can she use Saheli as contraceptive pill? If so then when should she start taking the pills and when should we start having sex without any condom after marriage so that she could not become pregnant at least for six months.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her third month. Her body is always shivering and she has low blood pressure, getting restless. What she should do?
I am 20 years old. yesterday I had an unprotected sex around 1 pm and about 8 pm I had my periods. So there is a chances of pregnancy? Whether I take pill like unwanted 72 or not? please suggest me what should I do.
Hi doctor,29 years old with two kids, I have a doubt please help me by answering, during the period time is there possibility to get pregnant? If we get into un secrue intercourse?
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
The disorder must be deemed to have caused significant distress. In addition to the existing specifiers of lifelong vs acquired
Digestive discomfort is the clear sign that something needs to be done for healing digestion. Here are 12 natural ways that will help in restoring your slowed digestion.
1. Eat glutamine-enriched foods: Glutamine is known to heal the gut lining and reduce its inflammation. Consume glutamine-enriched foods like spinach, fish, eggs, meat, parsley, beans and dairy products.
2. Intake Ample Water: Lack of water intake will dehydrate, consequently leading to serious digestive ailments. Add berries, natural flavors or lemon juice to water to heal digestion and also elevate energy levels.
3. Detoxify liver: A happy liver leads to good digestion. Detoxify liver by eating foods like carrots, dandelion, beetroot and leafy greens. Shun drinking and smoking.
4. Sleep Well: A sound sleep will contribute greatly in healing digestion. Do not stress and get adequate sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
5. Drink Alkaline Fluids: Naturally alkaline beverages like fruit juices, tea, mineral water etc neutralize stomach acidity and tackle digestion problems. Ensure naturally alkaline beverages unlike the artificial ones lest more harm would be done.
6. Consume Cultured or Fermented Foods: Cultured or fermented foods contain ‘good bacteria’ that regenerates gut lining naturally. Consume foods like sauerkraut, fermented vegetables, kefir, Kombucha, kimchi etc and wait for better results.
7. Meditate and Deep Breathing: It may sound strange but meditation and deep breathing has positive effect over digestive system. Reduced stress levels mean better digestion.
8. Detox Regularly: Regular detoxification with natural juices like aloe vera resets digestive system wonderfully.
9. Intake Good Bacteria: Good bacteria in the form of Probiotics improve digestion significantly.
10. Stay Aware of Food Allergies: Food allergies can cause inflammation in gut, playing havoc with the digestion. Know your allergies to eliminate problematic foods.
11. Get Fed with Fiber: Fiber will remove toxins from the body and keep the gut moving. This will protect digestive tract from injury or inflammation.
12. Cinnamon & Mint: Cinnamon & mint balances levels of blood sugar and soothes gastrointestinal tract.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.