Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have a acne vulgaris from 2-3 years. Me bahot pareshan hu maine bahot treatments kiye he but kuch effect nahi hua.
I am arun , 24 years old and i want to know about my hair fall , am very confused that i loss my hair continuously and want to in permanent solution if u have so please contact with me thankyou
I am 30, and my hair are getting white very fast, can I do something to resolve this problem. Already white hair can be changed to black again? Or can I do something to stop them being white?
Having reddish black spot on the foot like blood clots for few months. But not disappearing itching in the body last 2-3 days.PLease tell.
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
2. Prescription medications: Certain medications can also be prescribed by the doctor, such as benzyl alcohol and lindane.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 25 years old now I lost almost half of my hair by hairfall. Now i am worried a lot. Is there any solution to regain my lost hair. Please help me on this.
I am loosing hair quickly due to change my city that is from allahabad to delhi for job what should I do?
My hair is getting dry. What I have to do. One more thing. What I have to apply first on hair conditioner or shampoo.
Usually whenever I go outside, I wear I shirt so that my arms faces directly sun light. So my arms becomes little bit black than my shoulders and there is a line which can easily visible. So how can I fix it? How can I make my skin tone white? Help me.
Hairfall is a major problem that almost everyone is facing.
Having 100-120 hair fall per day is normal. If you feel its more then definitely you shud be concerned.
Apart from getting your blood tests done. Do your part with modifying your habits. It can be due to low hemoglobin, thyroid dysfunction, low vit b12, d3, folic acid etc.
Check if you have dandruff? are you using very hot water for washing your hair? are you applying too many chemicals?
There can be many reasons to your hairfall. Once it is addressed, then problem is solved. Which is not that tough to deal with.
Make sure you use a sulphate free shampoo for washing your hair.
If you color your hair use a herbal color, avoid chemicals.
There are little tips that can help you with your hairfall.
For more info. Click" consult"