Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreyas Kamath
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyas KamathYour feedback matters!
I'm a porn addict. I get seduced even when I see a women's skin or a glamorous wall poster or some normal sexy scenes in a movie. I masturbate 3 times per two days. Ie. More than 10 times a week. I have been doing this for past 5 years. Because of this, the way I look women itself is different. I wanted to get out of this. I'm too much worried. But since masturbation is the only thing that gives me happiness and also reduces my stress, I am not able to stop it. Please give me a solution.
I am suffering from fungal infection on thigh, hips and right hand wrist. I consult a doctor who advised me to take prescription for 3 months. Can you please suggest some natural remedies to cure the disease?
Hello. After waxing on my hands I get acne or pimple like spots on my hands and after few days it turns into black spots. I have tried many type of waxing like honey, chocolate, fruit waxing. What should I do for it?
I am facing problem of Tinea Cruris since last 6 months have taken so many treatment of allopathy but only temporary relief. Itching increases at the time of bath and at time of going to sleep.
I am 20 year old boy, but I have problem acne, my skin is oily too, nowadays i'm using garnier face wash. Please guide me in order to get fresh and acne free face. I'm waiting for reply.
I am loosing my hair quickly and in bulk quantity, it often happens when I take bath. please give me suggestions so that I can protect from this.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.