Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in andheri east and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shreya SonawaneYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My face is too much oily in summer and problem of pimples increases in summer sometime its increase pain in face. Please give me solution.
I have black spots nd pimples on my face, I used many creams nd ointments but it dnt gve no results. Pls suggest me.
My weight is not increase. I m to weak and get early tired please asked me what I m get to increase my body and give good suggestion.
I am 28 years old and from last 10 days I was having some symptom of pregnancy like- feeling tired, facing frequent urination, feeling hungry, headache, cramps, bloating, leg pain when walk. So I did US Pelvis- Transvaginal Test, in which it was written" Both Ovaries are mildly bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged around periphery with central echogenic stroma. My right Ovaries measures- 2.5*1.7*2.2cm with volume of 5.1cc and Left Ovary measures-3.5*2.8*3.2cm with volume of 16.4cc and show cystic lesion likely functional cyst. I want to know is something serious as I there is no such thing written that I am pregnant or not. Please suggest.
I am 16 years old. I want to increase my appetite. I want to eat more but I am not able to because I feel full after a little bit of eating. Kindly gave me instructions and show me medicines to increase my appetite.
I am 34 years male. Weight is 49. Height is 173 cm. Please give me the best advice for my gaining weight.
Is it good to drink water stored in copper utensil in the night approx 1.25 ltr daily? water stored in copper shall have any side effect like anxiety? kindly guide me.
My daughter age is 13 from some days before she is suffering from hand problems she has ruff and wound hand also she has dry hand some red small pimples showing her finger and palm she loves dog or other animal but when she touch him she got redness in hand and all hand ripen and burning like that we show her skin specialist so many times but they said she has some allergy we have to observe but she eat everything then how we know what she has problem doctor said that there is no problem to touch the animal her comb shampoo towel separate we keep now from two days she in same problem we are applying candid cream and some medicine we are given what we do for her should we do some blood test or how we know about her allergy thanks.
I am 40 years male. I am suffering from asthmatic problem from last two months. Please tell me suggestion.
I m suffering from the heart problems. What is d best food or the fruit items to take so as in order to clear the minor blockages in the heart.
My teeth problem, it is not in shape and yellowish & also smell came from my mouth so please suggest solution.
I am 23 years old girl. I am not talking to anyone my class now due to small fights. I have become lonely. I cry for all little things for hrs. I remember and I cry again. I have started working more just to show my classmates. But even good marks doesn't satisfy me. I still feel inferior. I start fighting for the smallest of the small things. I shout for no reason. I cry for no reason. I do not know what has happened to me. I get nervous for little things.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure (HBP) is a long-term or chronic health condition where the pressure of the flow of blood is always high in the arteries. High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
- Primary Hypertension - High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension - Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Blood pressure depends on the amount of blood pumped by the heart and the radius of the blood vessels. The delicate balance can get disturbed due to a number of factors.
- Primary hypertension may be caused by genetic factors. There are 35 identified genetic loci related to blood pressure. Mutations in these can cause chronic HBP. Other factors like maternal smoking, deficiency of vitamin D, deficiency of calcium, insufficient breast milk consumption also increase the risk of HBP.
- Secondary hypertension is caused by a variety of conditions like hypothyroidism, hypothyroidism, nephritis, asthma, sleep apnea, depression, pregnancy etc. Overconsumption of caffeine, alcohol, sodium and illegal drugs may also be responsible for high blood pressure.
Hypertension may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Treatment and Prevention
Hypertension is a common condition, especially after the age of 40. Medication may help control severely high blood pressure to an extent but certain lifestyle changes go a long way in both preventing and treating the disorder. Some of them are:
1. Taking regular blood pressure readings after the age of 25. High blood pressure is defined differently in different age groups. It is not always 120/80.
2. Obesity causes hypertension. A normal body mass index of 18-25, should be maintained.
3. The daily diet should include at least 4 to 6 portions of fruits and vegetables.
4. Salt intake is to be limited.
5. Drinking and smoking are to be minimized.
6. Stress and burnout should be avoided.
I am 5'11" tall & my body weight is 116 kg. I am suffering from obesity. Hip fat as well as fatty tummy is my main point of concern .kindly help me with proper prescription to enable me to have a normal life. Due to busy schedule I am unable to go to gym.
The testes are an important part of the human reproductive system and are susceptible to injuries as well as internal problems. One such problem which is known to afflict younger men mostly from the age of 12 to 16 is testicular torsion. It can affect older men, but is commonly seen in the aforementioned age group. It is a painful condition that will require medical attention and if left untreated might even result in removal of the organ in rare cases.
What is testicular torsion?
There are many intricate functions performed by multiple blood vessels within the scrotum that supply the testes with blood. However, one of the testicles might rotate and thus end up twisting the spermatic cord. This cord brings blood to the testicles and if twisted, will reduce the flow of blood significantly. Thus the scrotum may swell up and also become quite painful.
Symptoms of testicular torsion
1. Significant swelling of the scrotum
2. Mild to extreme pain in the scrotum.
3. Abdominal pain, especially in the lower abdomen
4. Unusually positioned testicle such as one significantly higher, behind, or in front of the other one.
6. Feeling nauseated and may be accompanied by vomiting
7. Pain during urination
8. Inability to sleep or waking up in the middle of the night due to the constant pain
What causes testicular torsion?
In certain cases, testicular torsion may occur and then go away on its own when the testicle rotates, resulting in the untwisting of the spermatic cord (which is also known as de-torsion). However, it is still advisable to visit a doctor and ascertain what caused it so that the risk factor could be eliminated as torsion and de-torsion could keep happening frequently. Some of the common causes for testicular torsion are mentioned below.
- Hereditary factors: If someone in your family has suffered from this condition, you could be susceptible to it.
- Injuries: If you receive minor trauma such as the one during playing any kind of contact sports, outdoor activities or even while doing house work, it can be a reason of this condition as well.
- Activities that put stress on the scrotum: Heavy exercising or running in an unbalanced or improper manner can cause torsion as well.
- Improper sleeping positions: This can also cause torsion and is a common cause behind frequent torsion and de-torsion.
- Other factors: These factors can include excessively cold temperatures wherein the scrotum contracts rapidly and prolonged contraction can cause torsion. Even the rapid growth of the scrotum during the adolescent years after puberty may cause this. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.