Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shrenik ShahYour feedback matters!
My friend has committed sex by keeping condom but in between condom has broken is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I had a sex two time only 1-2 minute not in deep but for enjoy. Without any protection. Am worry about having any disease. In future. please suggest me. Is their any risk. please tell me.
I hav to travel to long distance in 3mnth of pregnant, my gynic prescribed me doxicon, vomiford, gestoford. For wat diz tabs are used, doxicon n vomiford are safe during pregnant? please let me know the info regarding diz tabs.
Dear doctor. I am a 27 year old female. Since the age of 13 to 15 I have been masturbating. In the beginning I dint know why I was doing such act but slowly it became a habit and it gave me immense pleasure. On knowing about the masturbating and reading about it online I still continue doing it. The desire is at its peak before and after my menstrual cycle. My concern is each time I masturbate I pee after the act. Plus my abdomen pain the next day after that. I also feel I have immensely increased my breasts off late. Please educate me. What is write or wrong. If their is any medicine which could prevent me from not masturbating. Plus being a 27 year old female and a virgin masturbation help me control my emotions and stress. Please guide me.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
Is dark chocolate vil help for hysterectomy women to get sexual feeling arousal and to increase low libido for women?
Hello Doctor. I am in post menopause phase. What should I do to take care of my health from now on? Any safe supplements required or is a normal diet enough?
Hi I am going. Through 6 week misccarg. But now I want to make my body strong so that I ll convinced as soon as possible. So what I do for that?
Donor egg IVF is used by more than 70 percent of infertile women above 45 years to conceive. More than 8,000 babies are born in the US to women of all age groups by this method of Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART). This kind of fertility treatment will become even more popular, in the days to come, because of advances in the egg-freezing technology.
What are donor eggs
Donor eggs are eggs given by a healthy, fertile woman to an infertile woman for in-vitro fertilisation or IVF.
How does the Donor Egg IVF program work?
Before you start this course of treatment, you must consult a doctor regarding its feasibility and effect on your health. Typically, the process has the following steps;
- After a donor has been identified, the infertile woman (referred to as ‘you’) and the donor are given medication so that the menstrual cycles of both are synchronised. You are also given medication so that your endometrium lining is ready for womb transfer.
- After their donation, the eggs are fertilised using the In Vitro Fertilization technique.
- Since the donor is under 35, not more than three embryos are transferred from her to your womb.
- Embryos are formed after fertilising donor egg with partner sperm.
In some cases, the embryos may be transferred after they have been fertilised. This line of treatment is undertaken to reduce the stress of this treatment on you.
In cases of men, the following procedures are followed;
- Unless the sperm belongs to another man, your partner will be required to give a sample of his sperm to check sperm quality.
- The partner must give another sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- In the next stage, the eggs and sperm are mixed together and in vitro fertilised.
Chances of success in Donor Egg IVF program
The chances of you conceiving through this program are 60-70%. This strike rate is significantly higher than a conventional IVF line of treatment.
How to start with Donor Egg IVF program?
- Finding an egg donor is not that difficult these days. You can find a donor through a fertility clinic, an egg bank, an egg donation agency, a family member or a close family friend. Donors coming from a frozen egg bank are usually screened for health and other reasons. Most donors are in the age group of 21-35 years.
- Make it legal i.e while getting donors is easy, the tricky part is to comply with the various legal issues. Consult your spouse, doctor and your attorney before taking this step.
- Get counselling i.e. you need expert counselling before you conceive because, let us face it, your baby is not your biological offspring. You and your spouse need to be adequately psychologically prepared for this important development in the family.
I had some semen in my mouth and licked my wife's wet inner near her vagina will this cause pregnancy?
Sir I had unprotected sex with my friend after 2 days of her periods which get over 19/10 and on 20/10 I gave her pill (i pill) bcoz I didn't understand wt to do. After taking pill its going to 12 days she didn't have periods yet. And her next date is on 9/11. I am tooo worried wt to do.
I just had vaginal delivery 5 weeks ago. Having a white discharge but my doctor saying its normal after delivery. I was asked to do urine examination in result 40-50 white pus cells found in my urine. What does it indicates. My doctor says it's due to white discharge I am having. Please confirm I am worried.
My mean follicular size of ft. Ovary is msf and left ovary is msf. And endometrium size is 8.7 mm. Please Suggest it is sufficient for pregnancy.Please tell.
My daughter is 16 years. She is having a problem of facial hair. She was under medication for pcod for two yrs. Is laser treatment good for her to get rid of facial hair?
Hello doctor I'm 17 week pregnant I have completed my NT SCAN n triple marker test also n results r normal. Doctor advised me to do TIFA scan at 24th week. Can I hope my TIFA scan also vil b normal. please clarify my doubts.
Epigastric pain (seenae me Jalan) to relieve this take cold milk, avoid oily food at night, avoid bending forward.