Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shradha Dwarkanath UpasaniYour feedback matters!
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate ,burning severe and vaginal lips I got a pimples like cyst. Daily I did not go for motion .when I take tablet that day I went motion.
I have too much menstrual pain during periods for 2-3 days. On the first day, I suffer from vomiting also. No painkiller is fruitful for me in these days. So may you prescribe any effective medicine for me?
Hi, My wife get pregnant and doctor suggest Vibact DS tablet for 3 month from 13 th week and now he said that he suggest only for 3 week. Please suggest is this harm our baby. We are very much tense on overdose of medicine.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.
I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant but mild spotting occurs sometimes. And I already had my first ultrasound in 6 weeks and my baby was ok. Then why bleeding occurs slightly. Is there any problem.
Hello doctors, meri wife august month me pregnancy confirm hua, hum log tablet kit se ovarsan kiye, uske bad se unke period date change ho gaye or every month 4 days late me ho raha hai. Lekin marraige se pehele har month before date se hota tha. Avi hum log child ki planing kar rahe hain. Lekin unka period ka late se dono ko dar lag raha hai. Suggest please Date ka 4/5 din bat me hota hai to pregance kiliya ku6 problem hoga kiya? Hamara shaadi july 2016 me hua tha or august me he hum log conform hoke kit use karke oversan kiyathe.
Whom I need to contact sir can I get appointment and what is the cost of this hymen reconstruction because my hymen has broken I need it has to be reconstructed,
I m 19 years old. When I eat anything I m feeling uneasy n heavy motion occurs what is the reason and there is a late in menstrual but yy.
We are trying for a baby since last two months, but I haven't been able to conceive. Is this normal or should we consult a doc? What tests might be required.
Hi, my wife delivered a baby normally (vacuum though) on 2nd April. Doctor said there were lot of stitches. Can some one please comment, till how many days we should refrain from intercourse? Also, any other point which you think we should take care of while having the first few intercourses post delivery? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
I am suffering from Infertility. I have done lots of medicine but can, t improvement. I have tried throw IUI and with donor sperm 2nd time got the success. But miscarriage in 3rd month. After we try 3 times more but can, t success. Please advise I am very upset. Marriage years 7 has been past. My husband has 18 Million count and motility 49% can we get naturally urgency. Please advise.
Type 2: This is generally due to hereditary cause. The pancreas produces insulin but it is not sufficient for the body. It is common for patients with this type of Disease to the overweight
Drugs , Pregnancy can also cause diabetes , which can temporary in nature , diabetes seen during pregnancy is called as Gestational Diabetes.
I saw my period on 7 April n lasts for four days n I had sex with my husband on 14 days after my period which is on 24-27 April meanwhile I am on 31 days monthly cycle. Pls is it possible for me to conceive.
Hello Dr. I am 30 week pregnant, my Dr. said to me my baby is under weight, please suggest me for my meal.
Hi I am 37 years old female and I have been diagnosed with a cyst in one if my ovaries. I have been taking isotane 20 and aldactone 50 for past two months. I need to know how to get cured completely , also which progesterone hormone medication do I need to take?
आयुर्वेद और घरेलु उपाय / ayurvedic and home remedies: कई वर्षों से शीघ्रपतन का सफल उपचार आयुर्वेदिक पद्धति से होता आ रहा हैं। कई एलोपैथी डॉक्टर भी उपचार करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक फार्मूला का ही उपयोग करते हैं।
औषध - शीघ्रपतन का उपचार करने के लिए जतिफल, कुमकुम, खसखस बिज, अश्व्गन्धा, गोक्षुर, यष्टिमधु, भल्लातक फल मज्जा, जटामांसी, कपिकच्छु बिज, शहद, मूसली, शतावरी, शिलाजीत जैसे आयुर्वेदिक औषधि का उपयोग किया जाता हैं। औषध का चयन, मात्रा और समय को रोगी के प्रकृति, कुपित दोष के हिसाब से किया जाता हैं। एक ही फार्मूला से सभी रोगियों को लाभ हो ऐसा नहीं होता हैं।
पंचकर्म - औषधि द्रव्यों के साथ जरुरत पढ़ने पड़ने पर स्नेहन, स्वेदन और बस्ती जैसे पंचकर्म चिकित्सा की जाती हैं। पचकर्म चिकित्सा से पीड़ित व्यक्ति को जल्द लाभ होता हैं। खासकर मधुतैलिक यापन बस्ती से अधिक लाभ होता हैं।
रोज सुबह दूध के साथ 1 चमच्च अश्वगंधा चूर्ण लेने से शीघ्रपतन में लाभ होता हैं।
सुबह शाम 1 चमच्च अतिरसादि चूर्ण लेने से भी लाभ होता हैं।
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
अन्य / others - शीघ्रपतन की समस्या से निजात पाने के लिए निचे दिए हुए अन्य उपाय भी कारगर साबित होते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय दो कंडोम लगाकर सेक्स करे जिससे लिंग को जल्द संवेदना नहीं मिलती है और उत्तेजना देरी से मिलने से शीघ्रपतन नहीं होता।
तनाव मुक्त रहे। तनाव को दूर करने के लिए लाफ्टर थेरेपी या मैडिटेशन का सहारा लेना चाहिए।
शीघ्रपतन से बचने के लिए आप अपनी स्तिथि / position भी बदल कर देख सकते हैं। अगर समय हमेशा ऊपर रहते है तो खुद को निचे लिटाकर सेक्स कर सकते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय जब भी आपको एहसास हो की वीर्य जल्द निकलने वाला है तब लम्बी गहरी साँसे लेना शुरू कर दे। इससे वीर्य नहीं निकलेगा और आप शर्मिंदा होने से बच जाएंगे।
शराब, धूम्रपान, तम्बाखू, कॉफ़ी जैसे व्यसन नहीं करने चाहिए।
अगर आपका वजन जरुरत से अधिक है और आप मोटापे से पीड़ित है तो अपने अपना वजन कम करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। मोटापे के कारन टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन में कमी आती हैं।
रोजाना या हफ्ते में कम से कम 5 दिन 30 मिनिट तक अपने क्षमतानुसार व्यायाम अवश्य करना चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से शरीर फिट रहता है, वजन कम होता है और टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन की मात्रा सही रहती हैं।
Hi I had sex on 13 April and then had my periods regularly on 18 April. Then had regular periods in may, June, July, but periods did not happen in August. And still did not have it. I have not had sex after April. What could be the reason? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
As we celebrate the Doctors’ day today, I wish to take this opportunity to hand over the 3 mantras to happiness. We all lead a very stressful life. Many of us have medical issues like hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol issues and so on. What should we do or should we have done rather so that we wouldn’t suffer from these lifestyle diseases?
As the maxim goes, you are what you eat. I would like to stress here that, diet is the single most important factor in our life which determines our longevity and disease pattern. Hence, it is important to eat right. Our diet should have a mix of about 40% complex carbohydrates like oats, whole wheat, brown bread, ragi, semolina and so on. High quality proteins should contribute 30% of our diet. Eggs, chicken, fish, meat, dal and pulses are good examples. Fats especially MUFA and PUFA should make 20% of the diet. Classic examples are sunflower oil, olive oil, rice bran oil. Avoid saturated fats, trans fats, margarine, ghee and butter. Pastry, Khari biscuits, toasts, cookies are rich in unhealthy saturated fats; hence best avoided. We should consume at least 3 servings of fruit daily. This is important because fruits are rich in vitamins, fibre and anti-oxidants.
A rested mind in a rested body is the best state of happiness. We need to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours daily. The body recharges during the rest and makes it ready for the next day aggressions. With the smartphone entering our bedroom, the sleep pattern has been disturbed. We end up sleeping late while checking Whats App messages and so on. As a result the total sleep duration goes down and we get up in an irritable and sleep deprived state. Such a state is not conducive to healthy work the next day. Avoid checking smartphone apps and messages, reading newspapers just before sleeping and avoid tea/coffee/caffeine in any form post 7pm. This will make sure we sleep on time and get up on time.
This is the last and the most important mantra that can lead to ultimate bliss and happiness. We need to exercise at least 30 min daily for 5 days a week. This can be aerobic exercises like cycling, swimming, jogging, running and so on. Weight lifting for 45 min daily for about 5 days a week is ideal to build a well sculpted and muscular beach body that we all want. Exercising keeps our joints mobile, conditions our heart to strain, releases growth hormone and testosterone which keep you young. Endorphins released in the brain during the exercise make you feel good as though you are on the seventh sky.
I hope readers would take these mantras seriously and implement them religiously all through. This will go a long way in keeping our population happy and reach nirvana! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.