Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shradha Dwarkanath Upasani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shradha Dwarkanath UpasaniYour feedback matters!
Irregular periods in 3 years and I have thyroid problem also so take thyronorm 25mcr tablets but no use please give me any suggestions for me I try all pills and corcese also but no use.
Sir today while bathing I observed a mass in my right breast which moves within its place. It is like a marble n it is painless. Doctor is anything serious please reply m very much worried about it n m feeling very scared n please tell for wat reasons it took place. Is this connected with sex or something. please reply soon.
Mene ek sex worker se sex kiya tha condom bhi use kiya tha koi kiss nahi ki mera exposure 3 weeks pehle tha mene 1 week ke baad hiv card test karvaya non reactive aaya ab mujhe kab test karvana chahiye please suggest mai depression mai hoon.
It's been 1 year getting married. Now,wanted to be pregnant after having sex. Did lots of tests. All tests came positive. We both husband and wife are healthy couple. Although we are unable to do regular sex as he used to live in Lucknow and I in Allahabad with in laws but once in a week. Two days we get time to do sex.
Actually madam we have done sex at 25 feb. Sperm out side of vagina but vagina per hi inject hua. Within 10 hours unwanted 72 pills le li. Maam wife ke last periods date 7 feb thi. Or next 9 march hai. Maam pregnancy ke chances to nhi hai na .Or periods kitne din delay ho skta hai. Periods bhi regular nhi hai. Bas last 2 months se 30 days mai ho rhe hai.
I am 40 years old mother of two children. For the last six months ,I am getting severe abdominal and back pain during menstruation. Scanning report of uterus is Normal. Can you suggest remedy.
Hi sir/mdam already I said that I have a hypo thyroid, I have one doubt in that I got a married last year, I am trying to conceive still there is no result in that, and one more thing I have no irregular periods it is regular, can you give me the suggestion,
Delightful and healthy, almonds are not just a treat for the eyes; they proffer a host of advantages for our well-being as per a study conducted across the world. Ayurveda, the ancient branch of medicine in India also claims that almonds proffer a broad range of health benefits, especially when they are consumed after peeling off the skin.
What are the benefits of almonds?
Ayurveda recommends consumption of sweet almonds instead of bitter ones. The warm and sweet qualities of such almonds are preferred for its abilities to pacify the Vata doshas in the body. They help in lubricating the skin and the microcirculatory channels and offer support to all the seven vital tissues in the body. Almonds are highly beneficial for improving pitta, and an Ayurvedic practitioner will help in educating you about how you can metabolize them.
What is the best way to consume almonds?
- You should buy whole organic almonds which are filled with all the nutrients in their crudest form. The skin of almonds is difficult to digest, and therefore Ayurveda recommends soaking the almonds and peeling the skin to improve the digestibility of almonds.
- When you eat almonds without soaking and peeling off the skin, it will aggravate Pitta in the blood.
- The best way to prepare almonds is to soak them in lukewarm water all through the night and peel the skin off in the morning.
- You may also blend them with raisins and dates, but it is always advised to eat them whole as well.
- You can eat up to 10 almonds in a day, but you should refrain from eating them on their own on an empty stomach but take them with fruits or vegetables. This is because taking almonds on an empty stomach would aggravate pitta doshas and lead to unwanted consequences such as indigestion.
- Since they are so versatile, you are free to add them to puddings, bread and muffins and other foods and enjoy.
Why should you opt for soaked and peeled almonds in place of peeled ones?
Choosing between soaked almonds and raw ones is not just a matter of taste, but is a matter of opting a healthier option.
Now the question is why soaked, and peeled almonds are better?
- First of all, the brown peel of almonds contains tannin that can prevent absorption of nutrients. As you soak the almonds, the skin would come off easily and allow the nut to release its goodness effortlessly.
- The benefits of soaked almonds are endless; they help in digestion, improves heart health, aid in weight loss, and they are a major source of antioxidants. They can also assist in combating cancer, and the flavonoids in the almonds can prevent the growth of tumor in the body.
So, have a handful of peeled almonds regularly for good health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!