Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShraddhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I will be frequently getting throat pain, every 4months. Later I will be taking 3-4 days course to solve it. Nice 100mg, Cipro500mg, Hexigel, Hot drinking water. Do we have any other permanent solution?
I am 30 years old female suffering from severe tooth pain from last month and I don't want to get removed as problem with right upper chew teeth kindly suggest what to do.
What is the symptoms of cold fever and how recover from this and why it happens how to prevent this kindly advice.
My nephew's doctor. And he's 2 years old. Can you help me with a proper diet for him? There's one more question for me which is should we fill his tummy when we feed him ?
How to increase eyesight. How to gain weight. How to take good diet. How to be healthy. How to avoid pimple?
I am suffering from flu. Since many days what should I do to recover me? Help plzzz I am in deep vain.
Doctor I need your opinion about my age is 33 I feel tired and sleepy most of the time. Around two month back I suffering from a disorder like I was used to masturbate every night before I sleep. I put up on line help and some doctor suggested me confido tablets from himalaya I took the medicine for one month I felt better. But doctor now the problem is my penis and testes look like balloon having on air in it. This is quite ridicules begin a man. What should I do I am married and also having a son. I don't want to wast my hard earned money on medicines as well. I also hesitate and feel confused most of the time with whom should I share my problem please suggest if every thing is normal or should I consult some doctor personalty. IThanks and regards
Is eating dinner with sabji & roti necessary? If we eat some rusks with milk, will that suffice. What are the negative of having light dinner?
I am facing a problem while doin sex from last couple of years. Before inserting I ejaculate at the time of foreplay.. I am very tensed please help me as I do not want this to happen after marriage. I need a 100 % result for this and m ready to have a appointment but please tell me why is this happening?
I am 18 years old man, I want to know that masturbation in open environment can cause AIDS? And during masturbation my sperm releases in only 10 seconds, is it right. And masturbation is good for health or not?
I am 16 years old I masturbate 3 to 4 times aa week is that harmful can get me any problem in future .how many times a week is better.
Dr. Juily Kulkarni. What I mean is to get a treatment for getting white & glowing skin for my full body. Not for my face only. So please suggest me a treatment for that.
There has been a lot of itching in my ear. Due to which I tend to hurt my ear some times. Which leads to pain in my ear and headache.
I have a fat in stomach. Hw should I release. After pregnancy my belly become fat. So any ideas pls.
Hi Sir, Actually I wish to build my body by using some protein powders & having some exercises in gym & i'm 22 years old about 57 kg weight & 5.9 height & my question is how using protein powder is helpful for me & is this good for my health & if I stop consuming & exercising after im getting my body is that harmful for my health please reply me a good suggestions sir.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.