Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Menopausal Disorders
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Submit a review for Dr. ShraddhaYour feedback matters!
I am having pid problem, since 2011 august. Recently I am suffering from severe nerve pain (l5 s1 region right leg ), severe pain in my right knee, right ankle and foot for last two month.
Dangal is one of the most revolutionary movies of our times. It has received rousing reviews from critics and avid film goers alike and has been hailed as a path altering film, which has definitely raised the benchmark as far as realism in commercial cinema goes. The movie is based on the real-life tale of Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two daughters, whom he trains to perfection so that they can become international level medal winning wrestlers. Let us look at the psychological aspect of this movie.
- Helicopter parenting: In this movie, we find a helicopter parent in Phogat who wants his daughters to attain a certain brand of perfection. In many ways, his parenting style has been derived from his unattained dreams, which he also projects onto his daughters. In today’s day and age, such kind of parenting usually leads to a lack of decision-making skills as far as the child is concerned due to the excessive intervention of the parent in every decision and situation.
- Perfection: In an obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD manner, the main character of the movie also projects his need for perfection on to his children, even going as far as limiting and completely cutting off their normal childhood habits like craving for sweet and savory food, as well as TV viewing. This may be seen as an extreme measure and case of OCD as far as his dedication to his training ideals go.
- Sports pre-performance tactics: In the movie, we have been shown myriad sports pre-performance tactics that are used by the best sportspersons the world over, in order to achieve their goal. This kind of pre-performance is especially important in physical pursuits because it helps in aligning the brain with the body by removing all distractions. Most sportspersons have various routines that may involve breathing exercises or listening to a pep talk, or even a certain kind of music so that this kind of a mindset sets in and they single-mindedly focus on the music, talk or breathing in order to remind themselves of what they are to do on the field.
- Dealing with failure: This is of major importance. In the movie, we find that one of the characters misses the Olympic medal by a whisker due to an unfortunate incident. Yet, this must not be seen as a deterrent. The sports person has to remember that at the end of the day, his or her hard work, sweat and turmoil is the ultimate trophy or medal, rather than the physical manifestation of the same. The fact that he or she has managed to rise to that kind of physical stamina and endurance in the field is in itself a prize that shows how far he or she has come from all other professionals in the same field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
For eg I am 21 yrs old I have big boils on inner vagina part. I dono wat to do please suggest something.
I am almost two month pregnant. Can I have sexual intercourse now. If yes kindly suggest me safe way.
I have pcos. Will I get pregnant in future. I want to gain weight because I am extremely underweight. But I don't feel like eating. My appetite is very bad. On top I cannot eat cheese and butter, sweet stuffs because of pcos. What can I do. please help.
Dr. mari wife ko dil ka pass ma ghata h choti choti h or hands par bhi h or back par bhi h or unha periods ma pet ma bhout jyada pain hota h or period bhi jyada hota h so please tell us ya kyo hota h or ya ghata kiss chij ki h.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.