Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShraddhaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am pregnant last 5 months can I drive Scooty bike please suggest me their is not problem about my pregnancy.
We both make a relationship in 3rd day of my period. Can I conceive this time as we r trying from last six months because my friend says pregnancy can be if you try 3rd day. Is it possible. please tell the truth.
Hello Dr. last night I had a sex with my gf nd by using a condom nd I don't know that my sperm was entered in her vagina. I didn't saw it. I thnk it not enter if my sperm enters is thr a chance of getting pregnancy nd her cycle day was 12th. She said that her periods cycle strt frm 26th of the month. So Dr. please tell me wat will happens nd I listen that aftr the period cycle 12th if we had unprotected sex there is no chance of getting pregnant is it ryt. Dr. please tell me all abt periods of girls just I want know abt that wen will girl gets the chance of pregnancy.
If I get a marry with widow (husband died 2 years ago) then if I make sexual life with her now Is there any problems with both of us related to diseases like hiv or any std Please reply with positive answer please.
Hi I'm 25 year old female. I'm having trouble while peeing today. Last night I used vibrator. I'm having bleeding issues now though it shouldn't be periods. What could be the probable reason?
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
Hi, I'm 35 years old and this is my 7 month of second pregnancy, Just after my first pregnancy I have faced a major trouble of pancreas of which no Dr. tells us the cause, as it has been swell to 11 mm and Gone through operation and stomach has been cutted into 2 and stitched. Now at this point of time facing pain lower the ribs and In Stomach or can say in the bump. Why is that so?
I am a 26 year old female, married for 3 years, suffering from irregular periods, being treated for pcods.Scanned recently, reult says no ovarian cyst. Periods are now almost regular.From the last 2 months I have periods for 15 days. Trying to conceive really hard.
Schizophrenia is a mental illness characterized by disordered thinking, delusions (fixed beliefs that are odd or highly unusual), and hallucinations (hearing sounds and seeing things that don’t exist for others). One of western medical opinion has found that there is chemical balance in the brains of schizophrenics is different from that of people without schizophrenia (CHEMICAL IMBALANCE). Cupping therapy on the back is mainly directed to the central line (spinal nerves and parasympathetic nerves) and the sympathetic nerves beside it and cupping centre on head may be have results in chemical balance.
General and localized effects of this therapy strengthen the healing power against disease and, together with a healthy diet and psychotherapy, cure or prevent disease completely.
Here i am not saying to give any promise, its just my observation on some suffering patients and results. As schizophrenia may have multiple causes behind the sufferer so can be treated according to cause and with others medication too. But my view in such cases is that symptoms treatment should be given preference compare to cause.
I am 53 years old female. From last 2-3 months feeling irritation, burning sensation in And around anal and vaginal area. It is more immediately after urination. I have increased water intake to 5-6 glades but of no help�using surfaz-SN tube, earlier used �lobatasol cream but no relief �sugar/thyroid /uric acid is normal.
Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take.
It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8*8 rule).
Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance
If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer.
This is particularly important during intense exercise or high heat.
Dehydration can have a noticeable effect if you lose as little as 2% of your body's water content. However, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose up to 6-10% of their water weight via sweat .
This can lead to altered body temperature control, reduced motivation, increased fatigue and make exercise feel much more difficult, both physically and mentally .
Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high-intensity exercise. This is not surprising when you consider that muscle is about 80% water .
So, if you exercise intensely and tend to sweat, then staying hydrated can help you perform at your absolute best.