Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shraddha GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am suffer with holes on corner teeths and I won't to eat some cold and sweet items, what should I do?
I have certain problems with my dental health. My molars have fallen and I have a decay in bones of some teeth.
I am getting black dots on my whole body, it's not itching or burning it's simply coming out! And my back upper body paining and lower back also paining unwantly. Few black dots on my tongue also and few on my face! I don't know what it is? Please guide me with proper medical assistance.
Sir/madam, I am facing sensitivness while brushing at morning at front portion of tooth. Even with my local doctor consultation I have changed my toothpaste. Please guide me and suggest me best advice for making my teeth strong.
I went to a dentist for a toothache problem. I was told that there was a hole which was through the side of the tooth and by doing root canal treatment, the pain would go. I got the root canal treatment done and a cap also fixed on the tooth, but to my dismay the pain in that tooth still remains. Again Xray was conducted and I was given to understand that the tooth had no problem and the root canal was success. Still they could not identify the problem. What is the solution now?
My teeth is Good but in improper place. Can I set my teeth through any dentist now. My age is 20 years. Is it possible to do that.
Can posterior crossbite be fully treated? And will it change my face shape or structure as of now I have convex face.
I am 30 years old and in 2007 I have faced root canal treatment and now in same teeth I am having sever pain now what is best option to go with same rct or any thingh else.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
The two canine teeth of my son have not grown from their proper slot but have come out rather awkwardly.Kindly advice whether they have yo be taken out of they can be set right in some way.My son is twelve years old.
If I wash my teeth and gum in a dental clinic to prevent from piria disease. Is this possible that my teeth has been loosen or lose and make some pocket around my teeth.
I have teeth problem. There is gap between teeth and when I eat food they create problem and paining. please solve my problem.
I am 65 years old have. Infection in 7 and 6 tooth both upper and lower side. Problem in drinking cold water and chewing food from right side. Is ciprofloxacin tablets ip 500 mg for 5 days will remove infection?
Many people worry about bad breath, either their own or someone else’s. The advertising media have made much of the social stigma arising from ‘offensive breath’ to their own advantage. Bad breath or halitosis may indicate a dental problem, but this may not always be the case.
The odour may be caused by factors in the mouth or by changes occurring in other parts of the body.
· Decaying food particles on or between the teeth
· A coated tongue covered by growing microorganism.
· Unclean dentures
· Smell of tobacco
· Gum diseases with pus production involved
· Healing wounds after a surgery or extraction
Causes arising away from the mouth:
· Head cold with infected nasal air passages
· Acute inflammation of air spaces present within the facial
bones (often filled with a great deal of pus )
· Many waste products are broken down from food and drink
are excreted through the lungs and this applies to alcoholic
drinks as well as pungent foods like onion, garlic etc.
· Diabetes in which the patient has a sweet acetone breath.
Bad breath is not a disease; it is rather a symptom,
visit your dentist every six months