Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Shraddha GandhiYour feedback matters!
I face difficulty in concentration while studying. I am unable to concentrate for even 10 minutes. Things of past and future start coming to my mind and I get distracted. I am very worried about myself. I can't give myself quality time in study. Please help me and take me out from this weird and annoying problem. Thank You.
Hi sir I am in confusion as I like one person whole heartely and wants to be his life patner but he loved a girl but she cheated him so he talked with me so many times and gave so many suggestions about my future and encourages me a lot but suddenly he avoiding me I don't know the real reason in that time an unknown friend chatted with me and then proposed me but my heart doesn't accepted that in this situation I am not able to studying well as before I am a good and intelligent and hardworking nature girl but now my mind was totally disturbed and now I can't putting minimum interest on my studies even though I am curious about my studies and I have soo many future plannings but these consequences disturbing me a lot every sec that boy whom I loved a lot getting into my mind but I don't want to talk with him until I get a job so please help me in getting interest on my studies and to forget those memories from my mind and I want to put all my efforts on my studies and I want to put whole concentration on my studies only rather than to spoil my time so please help me in getting good co contraction and also tell me some probable suggestions to avoid that boy who proposed me.
Hi I am a 25 years old gal and I hav some memory problem I forget lessons suffer a small but big prblm.
I can not sleep at night is fine. Afraid all the time, from an unknown fear. I always have a sense of failure in life.Libotrip I have to eat every night. Libotrip now does not show any effect.
I am preparing for IES and I have appeared for so many exam but couldn't get success because of that I was suffering from depression, a psychiatrist prescribed me to take flunil 20 I was taking flunil 20 since one year, but it was showing some adverse efface such as headache can I because of that I stopped to taking medicine but now my condition became same in depression, I always fees crying without any reason, feels lonely, exhausted all time ,feeling headache all time can I continue flunil 20 for life time?
Scare, fear, tension, sudden quarrels happens at a moment her body getting chill and feeling unconscious leads to facts. What will be the problem for her? And how to overcome?
Our is a love marriage and we have a healthy relationship for past 12 years. But for the past few months there has been some problems in our relationship that is what I feel. My wife had taken a break from her work for the last 3 years and now she has again started working and is very ambitious about her career. I too am supportive for the same. Currently she is away for 3 months for a training and whenever we meet we spend good time throughout the day but have arguments or fights on any small thing. I am unable to understand that whether she is into relationship with some other person. As we have also spoken on this too as she has a friend who is overseas and he keeps on calling her and they speak to each other for hours that is what I have found out. When I have discussed with her she says that he is just a very good friend of her. I do not know how to tackle this situation or is that I am doubting on her. I do not want to lose her and also do not want our relationship to get affected. Please advice.
Hello I 30 years old I m anxiety patent I feel weakness whatever I eat no recover my body always shaking my hand please advice me what type of food I take ones I donate blood someone please help me.
Mere sir me dard hota h fir chakkr se aate h uske baad saari cheze bhul jata hu. Tab. Amlokind AT se aaram hota hai ek ghante baad. Jab sab kuch yaad aata hai Ye kya prblm hai.
Sir my uncle age 57 years old they have useing alchohal in very big value what can we to leave this bad habbit.
As per medical studies, bipolar disorder is a personality disorder that is said to affect millions of people around the world, as per medical studies. Extreme mood swings that take a person from a state of euphoria to depression can be called bipolar disorder. While we all go through phases of the same, the patients who suffer from this disorder will usually show a persistent swing or shift between varying moods. The severe shifts will lead to difficulties when it comes to managing one's everyday affairs in a normal manner. The symptoms and signs are also characterised by the phases and mood swings that the patient may be going through.
Read on to know more about the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder:
- Mania: One of the extremes in mood swings experienced by the patient includes extreme euphoria or mania for no apparent, or life altering reason. Feeling overly happy and enthusiastic are the basic symptoms of this phase.
- Impulsive: The patient can end up feeling elated for a prolonged period of time, with extreme restlessness and impulsive behaviour. They may also end up getting agitated and edgy. This is usually characterised by fidgety behaviour and when the patient speaks too fast. The patient may speak too fast due to racing thoughts which overtake his or her speech and actions.
- Confidence: In this stage, the patient may also display extraordinary confidence, which may not necessarily be backed by reality. In reality, things may be very different in terms of opportunities, skills, people and other such factors. During this mania phase, the patient may also indulge in risky behaviour that gives an adrenaline rush like gambling and having sexual intercourse with multiple partners. This usually happens when the patient is bolstered by a sudden surge of unfounded confidence.
- Depression: This is the other end of the spectrum for these patients. When the mania abates, it gives to way to extreme depression and even anxiety.
- Withdrawal: The patient usually tends to isolate himself or herself from the rest of the family and social circle for a prolonged period, refusing to meet anyone on a normal basis. They also avoid contact with people whom they meet every day, which can have an adverse effect on their work and the rest of the aspects of their lives.
- Memory and Concentration: In this phase, the patient can also experience difficulty in remembering important things and concentrating on tasks. The patient may also be preoccupied with a number of things which can prevent him or her from making proper decisions. Slow speech and lack of energy may follow as a result of such preoccupation. Preoccupation with death is a common symptom of this phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.