Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shraddha GanatraYour feedback matters!
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
- Alter the food schedule and instil a sense of discipline: It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
- Keeps a check on binge eating and overeating: Five meals a day plan can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals, condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
- Something in every meal: Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk-shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
- Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans: Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day.
Related Tip: "5 Energy - Boosting Foods to Try"
Meri Marriage ko 10 years ho gaye. Meri beti 5 Saal ki hogai hai. Main Pregnancy conceive karna chahati hoon. Par nahi ho paraha. Pehle Bhi Mujhe meri beti shadi ke 4 saal ke baad hui. Main Ab kya karu?
My aunt is suffering from endometriosis what treatment you would suggest her and does not have any child. She want one child. Is it possible that she can get pregnant?
My wife is pregnant from last 2 months can I do sex with her till delivery. Tell me doing sex between pregnancy period causes harm to mother and baby. Please advise.
Walking 6, 000 steps a day may improve knee arthritis
The benefits of walking are widely known and continually proven. Adding to the vast body of literature touting the benefits of walking, a recent study found that walking 6, 000 steps a day - the equivalent of 1 hour - may help improve knee arthritis and prevent disability.
Female 23 yrs, newly married, please tell does regular (almost daily) intercourse or usage of oral contraceptive pills can leads to delay in mc dates.
Hi sir. M married. I want to get baby. We couple have same A+blood group can we get baby? And daily I can not do intercourse. And I have less sperm quantity. And my sperm bit like water. What to do sir?
Hello, I would like to inform you that I am unable to conceive baby. Kindly suggest which food and fruits suitable for me. Thanks Rashmi.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have low lying placenta. Previously I had c-section 7 years back now I am getting a sever pain in my right side lower abdomen.
Mai janna chata hu ke period ke kitne din bad bina precaution liye sex karne se pregnant nehi hote. Please advise.
I intimated wid my gf few hrs before wid having protection and after her that her organ starts bleeding but at that very moment it was having a normal bleeding Nd now there is a heavy bleeding and her stomach is paining. I want to ask you is that safe Nd for how long she will remain bleed and has she lost her her virginity or something else m very worried please suggest me wot to do so that no one knows anything. please help me out of this we are of 23.
I am 9 month pregnant and my due date is april 19. I have gestational diabetics and my baby weights around 2.6 my doctor said baby weights is high and I need to control my diet. How I can control my sugar level and what diet I need to follow to control it .I am taking mixtard insulin like morning 4 mm, noon 4 mm, night 4 mm. I am bit worried abt my delivery.
I had a doubt of pregnancy. But the pregnancy test was coming negative. So I took (deviry 10) 3 tablets n the periods came for 7 days. Now again my periods did not came from 2 months. Am I pregnant? Or there is any other problem? Please suggest
Emergency contraceptive pills are safe to be used at what frequent interval. Eg. If it is used twice a month after unprotected sex, is it ok to use at such regular intervals.
To really get your blood moving, circulation enhancing foods are key. Food that's high in omega-3 fatty acids like mackerel, salmon and wild salmon are tops. Improved circulation results in greater erectile response, helpful for improving sexual function in men and in women, too, since blood flows to the clitoris and surrounding vulva.
What you should reach for:
- Carrots, a well-known libido enhancer, loaded with vitamin e
- Green leafy veggies, which clean blood and open capillaries effectively
- Avocados are fuel for cells with their essential fatty acids
- Watermelon contains phytochemicals to open blood cells
The new focus is on all natural, healthy, good-for-sex foods. Ingredients like mustard greens, spinach, baby kale and pea shoots work well. Ditto for pumpkin seeds, figs, nutmeg, black raspberries, jerusalem artichokes and yams.
Foods that promote weight loss also hold libido-boosting potential. Since obesity is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction, reducing weight can increase testosterone and enhance performance.
Bottom-line: foods that are good for your heart are also good for your sex organs. The same foods that clog arteries and bring on heart attacks (think greasy burger and fries) are generally going to cramp your love life over time and should only be eaten occasionally since they prevent blood flow from reaching the genitals, affecting performance and pleasure.
So go ahead, have the sex salad!