Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbail. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shraddha A. TulaskarYour feedback matters!
My friend is having vitiligo near corner of lips n its spreading towards chin n ear side as well the hairs growing on that area are of white colour please do suggest some treatment and medicine.
I have lot of pimples and holes on my face and over pimples are found on my nose pls tel me the solution for my problem I have to get my face place and clear with out any pimples and holes on my face.
I feel last 6 month ki jaisa meri sex power kam ho gai h. I am 24 years boy never married what can I do.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
I am undergoing homeo treatment for internal piles and also on diet control. The bleeding happened a week ago and now there is no pain. But the itching in the outward anal region for last 3 days is very uncomfortable especially during the night. Please help.
There is swelling and pain on the vein under my tongue. There are two veins kind of thing (salivary gland I think) In one of that got swollen and it is disturbing while touching it in teeth. It has got swollen and its paining too. Is this normal? Or I want to consult a doctor? Is there any home remedies?
I'm 39 I have echoreflective calculus measuring about 8*4 mm in right upper ureter 2 cm away from pelvis uretic junction.
Hi, I am working in mnc company working on system for more than 10 hours a day. Now I can notice the dark circles and my face becoming dark. Can you tell me what I have to do now?
My Son is a software engineer who works very hard under stress. He eats at least one chocolate bar of 25 gms every day. He keeps stock in his bag. Is it good or bad? Whether it has any adverse effects on health in the long run. He is 28 years old now. Lean and tall 5'6" Please let me know.
How much calories should I take daily to improve my muscles. I do regular exercise but my size is not increasing. Can you suggest what should I do? I don't eat meal in night only take protein intake like banana, milk, eggs, or vegetables. Should I continue or change? Please suggest some energy diet. I do not want to take any protein my preference would be natural diet to grow my muscles.
I think I have erectile dysfunction. Can I please get what tablets to take and further course of medication.
I am 23 years old female. I am having hypothyroid and I take medicines since last 1 month. My friends are saying that there is no cure for thyroid. Is it true? Please tell me sir. Is I have to live life long with thyroid or otherwise may I recover from this? Please help me some suggestion.
After giving hot compressed treatment still my eye having that small bump. Which is knwn as chalazion.
I am 57 years old, male, asthmatic and diabetic. Two months back, I had an acute excaberation of bronchial Asthma for which I took treatment by antibiotics, bronchodilators, cough syrup and oral steroids, along with Asthalin and Budecort inhalers. Now, I am perfectly alright ie no wheezing and cough, but there is breathlessness. I feel breathless if I walk long distances, do strenuous activities, lie supine on the bed, even though, it is less while sleeping on the right or left side. There is weakness and tiredness also, vowing to the fact that this time summer has set in a bit early in Bangalore, where I am living. I am still using inhalers to prevent further attacks. Should I continue them? Is weakness, the aftermath of the antibiotics taken previously? Please advice.
The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. It is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. Using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun, but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness.
Two important facts about sunscreen are:
- You don't need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF - If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly and mostly doesn't cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it's necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
- You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or when you are indoors - Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
Following are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen:
- Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, SPF 30+: That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
- Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors: For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
- Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face: Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.