Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shraddha A. TulaskarYour feedback matters!
I am having gall bladder stones along with chronic disease. Should I first operate the gall bladder and then focus about the chronic disease in case of persistence of further symptoms or should I first treat the disease and then go for the gall bladder operation? Please suggest what to do. I am also experiencing quite a lot of weight loss. I have lost around 6 kgs in around 12 days. Please also tell me the cause of this and if I am prone to some other complications. Other symptoms include vomiting and diarrhoea. Thanking you.
I am suffering with stomach problem I'm suffering with constipation and this has been often can there be a permanent solution for it.
I am on a diet since 6 days as I have recently joined Gym, can you please suggest me the proper diet that I should follow which can help me to loose my weight asap.
Some preliminary studies suggested that garlic might lower blood cholesterol levels slightly. But one study on the safety and effectiveness of three garlic preparations (fresh garlic, dried powdered garlic tablets, and aged garlic extract tablets) found no effect on cholesterol levels.
Sir my husband want sex but I am not at all interest in sex what may the cause and is there any medicine to which I aroused with sex sir pls tell any sex booster medicine?
I am 18 years old boy I am suffering for headache. What is solution for this and I am very tired please tell me and I want to play with ma friends.
Sir, I do exercise daily but I don't found any improvement in my Arms? So please give me a right suggestions.
I am a young man of 21years old but my body is not fit like 21 years and I also feel lagines any time what should I do.
My mother is 49 years old and she suffers from chronic headaches and body pains. She is taking supplements for high blood pressure and cholesterol. She has blood sugar on a higher side but medicines provided by doctors are taken. Whenever does extra work or stressful one she suffers from extreme headaches and she also has sinus how should I get to root of the problem? Please help me.
My age 22 years, inside of throat there is a pain, please I am not able to talk properly, eating, please give me suggestion.
I am suffering from hair loss and dandruff from last month. I have used many products But there is no sign of improvement Can you suggest me some medications for my hairfall?
I am suffering from nozal blockage all the time. I never take any cold items ,weekly once I take head bath and dry soon. I avoid all the way to catch cold .kept myself from dust atmosphere. But still this nozal blockage problem since quit a long time. But this problem vanished when I go to other cold country. Please suggest what should I take precautions. One Ent doctor told there is a surgery need after seeing nose Xray. Another world famous doctor told is common and no surgery need .only nozal drop will keep clear when need.
7 month old baby passing hard stool 2-3 times a day. She is breastfeeding, taking cerelac and banana. Before this she was passing loose stools 6-7 times a day. She is active and cheerful. Please advise a possible solution.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.