Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shobhana VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Agar kisi aurat ka opretion se bacha hota hai aur garmi ka din hai. Asai me uska operation kiya hua pak jata hai to use kya karna chahiye PSE, advice me.
Is having lower backache and abdominal discomfort fine before having period. Is it a sign of early pregnancy as I don't feel any discomfort before periods. I am planning for a baby.
I haven't got period for 3 months I took tablet also but I am not getting periods is thr is a chance of pregnant.
I am 21 years old I have bilateral pcod and bicornuate uterus. I am not overweight i am just 44 kg. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? how long duration will take? please kindly reply. Thank you.
Being a mother is the greatest gift to womankind. Every woman dreams of bearing a child. The feeling of being a mom is beyond any description. For some women, conception becomes a long and painful struggle. The fetus requires a complete 28 weeks to mature. Women who are unable to hold fetus or where fetus ceases to grow to suffer complications. Abortion is a term used for medical termination of pregnancy. It can be induced by drugs or surgery. However, complications can arise within any trimester causing a miscarriage. Miscarriage refers to the loss of a fetus before 20 weeks of pregnancy. A miscarriage is medically known as spontaneous abortion that may occur due to fetal or maternal complaints.
The symptoms of a spontaneous abortion are severe pain, cramps or heaviness in abdomen, fluid or tissues passing from the vagina or vaginal spotting or bleeding. These are warning signs and immediate gynaecologist attention is required in case of any such symptoms.
Let’s look at some of the causes of miscarriage:
Faults in the genetic makeup of the fetus or chromosomal abnormalities can cease fetal growth.
Immune system disorders
Infection such as syphilis, rubella, poliomyelitis can lead to fetal death
Trauma and injury due to accidents may cause loss of fetus
Lifestyle factors such as excessive smoking, drinking, drug abuse can lead to fetal death.
Women with fibroids, cysts, menstrual issues or uterine abnormalities have a tendency for recurrent abortions.
Women with hormonal imbalances also tend to suffer miscarriages.
Homeopathy, with its holistic systems approach, provides highly individualised treatment for recurrent abortions. This all natural treatment targets the symptoms of the disease in totality. Homeopathic treatment of miscarriages goes beyond treating complications in conception and aims to restore uterus health and hormonal balance. It also deals with psychological symptoms like mood swings, irritability, anger, depression and fear that become associated due to recurrent failures in pregnancy. Morning and evening sickness can also be effectively managed through homeopathic medication.
Apart from this, homeopathy effectively combines a preventive and curative approach to treatment. It ensures that the patient is treated for the miscarriage and her health be restored for further conception
Arnica is a well-known remedy for miscarriages in case it happens due to falls, lifting weights or violent concussion. If given in time, it may reduce the chance of miscarriage.
Caulophyllum: deals with the tendency of miscarriage due to weakening of uterine tissues.
Crocus Sativa: Deals with the tendency of abortion in Ist or 2nd month and issues like mood swings, violence, repentance and sadness.
Erigon: effective remedy for irritability, abortion due to exercise and profuse bleeding.
Sepia: Deals with morning sickness, depression, the tendency to abort in 5th to 7th month.
These and many other remedies are available for effective and long term treatment. Remember to consult a qualified homeopathic doctor for the same.
I m 30 week pregnant. Now suffering from tonsil of grade 2. Not able to eat and drink properly. Kindly suggest any medicine which is safe during my pregnancy.
I am a 21 weeks pregnant women. Now am suffered joints pain near pelvic and leg. Past few days I suffered lot. While standing and sitting doesn't pain created but in sleeping position I can't turn from left side to right side it creates more pain. Also while wakeup from bed its create more pain. Please give me some suggestions.
I am 26 years old I've had unprotected sex with my girlfriend around 15 days ago after that I've given her I-Pill Tablet next morning. Now she's having her period but she's having problem like less blood count because in previous periods she had change pad twice a day but now the blood count is so lesser because of that we are worrying if their is any problem? Please reply me as soon as possible Thank you.
She is having a swelling on her face and severe pain in hands and feet. She use to say she has pain in nerves not in bone or any joint. Please also suggest us in which medical department we take her or it is due to menopause.
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for pcod prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. Please help me.
Me and my gf had sex 3 times these year. She took ipill every time and got withdrawal bleeding after 5 days every time and she also gets normal period after 30 days interval. Past 3 months we do not have sex. Today Is her last day of period. But from her nipples some milky fluid is coming only when squeezed and it is not stopping. Why it is happening? Is She Pregnant?
I am 30 years old married. I got pregnant last year in september ,after six months of marriage but had to abort baby because I had planned to go abroad for studies but could not go. Now my in laws and husband forcing me to have baby. I am not mentally prepare for this. What should I do? Can my age affects my pregnancy? should I plan for baby now ? Please help.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.