Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
As so doc 6 months whld hapend I got married but not yet got any gud news as doc my body is tooo hot some says that baby can't form (conceive) m rlly worried about it doc. So should I can use having tablets r just wait father.
I have a problem with scanty menstrual bleeding. Am having very les menstrual bleeding it is only for 2days. Bleeding occur after one day of intercourse please suggest me medicine.
Hi. My wife and I are trying for pregnancy. We are married for almost 7 months. We want to know what are the best days to have sex for faster pregnancy. Also what foods will increase my sperm counts. Her last period started on October 24. Previous two periods were on Sep 22 and August 22. Looking forward to replies. Eager to become parents. My age 28 and she is 27.
I had sex 3 days back. And I took i-pill on my third day. I doubt that a single drop of sperm went inside. Is there any chance of getting pregnant. Also I am on my third day of periods.
I have last period on 27 march. I have tested pregnany test (card test at home) it is negative. I have period irregularity problem.
I was diagnosed with PCOD 4 years back. menses is regular now. But recently in last 7 months I have gained 10 KGS despite diet control. Hirsutism also persists. How to control both?
My periods have came on 7th april and my fb rubbing with his open penis on my laggings and he also used his finger in my inner area may be my fb down on my laggings then my periods again come on 29 th of april so there is any chance to get pregnant. What is the expected time of my periods in may.
I had sex with my bf last Wednesday. I was alright for the next two days i. E. Thursday and Friday bt on saturday there was pain in abdomen and it pained whenever I used to pee. So much so that there was blood coming out along with the pee. I haven't visited any gynac till now as there are improvements. My abdomen does not pains now bt my vagina still pains when I pee, theres no blood coming out now bt there some strange odour from, my pee. Please advice.
My daugter get married two years back. But fails to coceive every month. In what way the hormones hinder fertilization or embryo development. Prescisely pimples develop as marker of failed conception. Please advise.
I am 27 years old. I got married 10 months back. Trying for baby but nothing happened last 10 months. Last month I took semen test it was normal and my wife took PCO scan. Doctor said she need to reduce weight since she is getting problem on ovulation and irregular periods. Moreover after our intercourse all sperm getting out from her vagina immediately after I took out. We tried pillow, position change, etc. But whe she lying normally its all coming out. Please advise what I can do further.
I am 47 years old lady. Earlier I was fare bt now my face neck hands and feet are getting dark day by day. I had a surgery in 2014 for uterus removal. After the one years of surgery I am facing this problem. Kindly suggest wt to do for removing this black colour.Please tell.
We had unprotected sex last month I was about get period on 10th but up-to now I didn't get my period. Tested pregnancy wit home test kit it says negative heavy white discharge is there n vagina with odd smell and itching s there in vagina pls help am scared.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.