Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shoaib Padaria Fakhruddin
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shoaib Padaria FakhruddinYour feedback matters!
My wife, who is 50 in age is suffering from high pulse rate problem. Her pulse reaches to 110 any time without any reason. Even it happens in the morning when she gets up. Is it a serious problem heart related? Should I contact a good cardiologist? Please advice.
Does not have good sleep. Also suffering from cholesterol triglyceride problem after taking F10 rosuvas now in control but I aborb that I feel tired every time and do not want to do work any type.
I feel sometimes I hav a major cardiac issue. N my heart is not healthy. I feel sometimes I am leaving my heartbeat. N also sometimes breathing problem.
Hi doctor this is seven. I have a daughter of 5 months. White bleeding is happening to her from her birth onwards that is of low bleeding but every day is happening still now. She born with low weight of 2 kg and 25 days before my expected delivery dat due to my high bp. Can you tell me why that white bleeding happening to my 5 months baby.
I'm hypertensive on 5mg amlodipine once a day. But my blood pressure is above 140 for the last three years. What should I do.
I am 64 years old & am taking metpure xl 12. 5 and loram 2. 5 for last four years. I want to taper down the dose. Please advice.
A sensation of pain in the chest is almost automatically associated with having a heart attack. While it is true that it is one of the best indicators of a heart attack, there are quite a few other things which can cause one’s chest to pain and not all need to necessarily be as time critical as a heart attack. So, what are the various things one should be aware of when it comes to pain in the chest? In order to understand chest pain better, it is first very important to understand the various types of chest pain better! So, there is a sharp pain, its opposite which happens to be a dull pain, burning, aching, stabbing pain, as well as a crushing sensation.
Let’s start with the elephant in the room, which is medically known as myocardial infarction or referred to as the infamous heart attack. This occurs when the muscle cells, which are located in the heart die on account of not enough blood flowing through the heart. In simple terms, the best way to get to know that one is having a heart attack is when the person feels a seriously crushing pain in the centre or the left side of the chest. What could be said to be unique about this type of pain is that resting does not make it better.
- Another condition of the heart which is often mistaken by the layman for a heart attack happens to be myocarditis. Inflammation of the heart muscle leads to fatigue and a fast beating of the heart. The person would also experience some difficulty breathing.
- Heart disease can come in multiple forms and one of those is known as CAD or Coronary Artery Disease. When there is a blockage in the blood vessels of the heart, the pain [which is known as angina] is caused by this blockage. The probably solitary source of good news is that permanent damage to the heart is not caused by CAD!
- That being said, a heart attack is a greater possibility. The pain in the chest could spread to the jaw or the back, or even the arm. The sensation is that of the body part being squeezed. The first thing to be done when angina occurs is to rest in order to lower the pain.
- While these conditions have focused on the heart, pneumonia affecting the lungs can cause deep chest ache. It causes a cough and chills. There is also likely to be pus from the respiratory tract which is coughed up!
- Asthma is yet another respiratory issue which could cause chest pain! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.