Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shivkumar J. KesharwaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 24 years old girl, I am using braces to my teeth to close my gaps and bend them to look good. My question, is there any possibilities to my teeth to come back to the old position after the treatment of few years? And whether any possibilities of facing dental problems like loosening of teeth in old age because of my treatment. Please kindly answer my question. thank you.
I sleep a lot (8-9 hrs. But then also ful day I feel like sleeping. My sleeping time is not fixed due the nature of my work. Mostly awake til late at night. Please advice it hampers my performance big time.
My hairs are falling heavily and many hairs are getting white. What should I do to make my hairs strong.?
I am having pimple on my face and black dots and also fungal infection on neck and skin has become so black and also hair became white so please recommend me some creams and facewash and else.
I am 26 year women I have a hair fall problem through dandruff. Before 3 year. So I have already various treatment. But do not cure. So what I do? please advice me.
I had intercourse and during intercourse my testicles starting paining, now I am worried if it's a std, please help.
Hair is a person's crowning glory and to witness bald spots emerge or thinning hair can be a nightmare for many. Thankfully, with advances in cosmetic surgery, this is not something you need to settle for. With a hair implant or a hair transplant surgery, you can easily cover bald spots and thicken thin hair. So which one should you go for? At the onset, hair implants and hair transplants seem to be synonyms.
While both address baldness and thinning hair, this is not the case. Getting a hair implant involves implanting synthetic hair into the scalp while a hair transplant involves the removal of hair follicles from one part of the scalp and implanting them into another part of the scalp.
Here are a few ways the two procedures differ:
- Look: Hair implants involve synthetic hair and hence can never look completely natural. A hair implant is often compared to a wig that has been fixed to your scalp. On the other hand, a hair transplant uses your own hair and hence merges with your existing hair. With time, no one will be able to tell if you've had a hair transplant while with hair implants.
- Grooming: You can cut synthetic fibers implanted in your scalp, but hair implants will not grow like natural hair. Thus, if you undergo this procedure to address thinning hair, you will have to settle for the same hairstyle for quite a long time. Hair transplants will grow and fall like the rest of your hair. Also if a hair follicle that has been transplanted falls, it can re-grow, but if a hair implant strand falls, it will need to be replaced with another synthetic follicle. Thus the chances of needing follow up surgeries are higher with hair implants than with hair transplants.
- Rejection: The chances of your body rejecting a synthetic fiber are much higher than the chances of your body rejecting a hair follicle transplant. Thus, the chances of infections are higher with hair implants than hair transplants.
- Results: Hair implants have instant results whereas when it comes to a hair transplant, it can take up to 8 months to notice visible results. In the meanwhile, the hair follicles may temporarily fall from the area the transplant was taken from as well.
Today, between the two, a hair transplant is more preferred than a hair implant. Before taking a decision between the two, go over the pros and cons with your doctor and see what form of treatment is more suitable to you.
Diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse, is it curable? Is there any treatment other than replacement surgery?
I am having kidney stone measuring 4 mm in the lower pole calyx right now me using cystone and smashhit Ayurveda medicine is thr englishmedicne which cure.
I am 22 year Old in summer time my throat got suffer and cough started please give some idea for over it.
I have got married 15 days back, I tried to meet my husband, bt I feel too tight, due to which I never allow him to penetrate, I feel tight & pain wen he enters, we both r still virgin, he got frustrated due to my avoidance, please suggest me something, I want to be happy with my husband,
Hi I want to know about health… How I am grow to my health or weight. Please advice the same and return to me.
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!