Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani JoshiYour feedback matters!
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
She is pregnant now its 7th month 1st week She got Gum infection past three day of both side end of the teeth gum. I guess that may be a cause of wisdom teeth but I not yet seen. The skin of that place not like normal skin the colour is changed on that point of gum. Still not consulted doctor or dentist just goggling with salt water we for from regular gynecology do please suggest me. Whatever weight is mentioned is on day weight on antenatal card.
Hiii! I'm humaira khan and I'm 22 year old.I've irregular periods problem and also hormonal disbalance,so because of these I also suffer with hairsutism .Plz tell some best and easy treatment or homeremedies for this ?
- catalysing metabolic reactions
- replicating dna
- responding to stimuli
- transporting molecules etc.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
Antioxidants like the vitamin C found in citrus fruits can increase sperm count. Orange or grapefruit juice that contains 100 percent fruit juice will provide the same effect. Males who aren’t big juice drinkers can try squeezing fresh lemon juice into their water.
There are some awesome things going on in bananas to help increase sperm count. Bananas have a rare enzyme in them called Bromelain, which has been shown to regulate sex hormones. There’s also a good amount of vitamin B1, vitamin A, and vitamin C which will help increase his stamina and boost his body’s ability to make sperm.
Tomatoes contain lycopene which also raises sperm count. Since lycopene is also found in ketchup and marinara sauces, most men won’t need much encouragement to add this to their diet.
A zinc deficiency is one of the leading causes of male infertility. Beans are a versatile, vegetarian source of zinc. To avoid food boredom, get creative with bean dishes. Try making chicken burritos or tacos with black beans, turkey chili with pinto beans, hummus (which is made from garbanzo beans) or lentil soup.
Nuts are great for raising sperm count because they contain zinc and the antioxidant vitamin E—both of which can raise sperm counts. Try to have a handful of unsalted nuts like almonds every day.
There’s no sexier food to bring into the bedroom than dark chocolate, but now, it’s not just the seductive taste you’ll want it for. Dark chocolate contains L-Arginine HCL, an amino acid related to the arginine in walnuts. It also doubles your guy’s sperm count and semen volume. Men who eat a little dark chocolate everyday have also noted that they have stronger and more intense orgasms. BONUS: it does that for you, too. *wink*
Red meat and turkey are other sources of zinc. Neither contain as much as oysters, but they may be easier to consume on a regular basis. Consume fresh turkey because processed meats are high in salt and other preservatives. Since red meat is high in saturated fat, stick to just one serving of lean-cut red meat per week.
This is the most super of all super foods. It seems like it can truly cure whatever ails you from the common cold to low sperm count. Because of the intense cocktail of antioxidants in pomegranates, the juice can lower a chemical in the blood called malondialidehyde. That chemical destroys sperm, so drinking pomegranate juice is like putting a super hero cape on all those sperm so they can destroy the evil free radicals and get to the egg just in time.
Walnuts contain arganine, which helps the testicles to increase sperm production and also aids in semen volume increase. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improve the blood flow to the penis. These nuts also have twice the antioxidant power over other nuts so they do a great job of protecting the little guys, too. BONUS: eating 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Eggs contain two ingredients known to raise sperm count—vitamin B12 and selenium. Since it’s often hard to find the time for a sit-down breakfast, hard boil eggs the night before and take them on the go.
Homeopathic medicine found to be most effective therapy in treatment of Low Sperm Count, Low Sperm Motility, Low Sperm Volume, Abnormal Sperm cell Morphology, Semen Viscosity, Anti Sperm Antibodies and combination of the any of the disorder
Advantage of Treatment
Fastest acting and safest mode of treatment available till today, absolutely no side effect of medicine.
Effectiveness is tested in thousands of patients with more than 90 % of success rate.
Medicine not only increases count but also increases sperm motility and Volume, abnormal sperm morphology will corrected with treatment.
Homeopathic medicine are safe, free from hormones.
Maximum time required for treatment is 9 month with minimum of 1 million sperm count, no need of medicine for at least 8 to 10 year after completion of treatment and semen analysis parameter will be normal.
Homeopathic medicine are small sweet pills and its easy to dissolve it on tongue, medication is easy and hassle free.
Treatment also clears Varicocele, hormonal imbalance and other urological abnormalities.
Effective in Small Testes, even with one testes there is chance to have normal Sperm Count with Homeopathy.
consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects
Dear doctor im male 23 years old I have one doubt I did sex with one girl. But I did only anal sex with her so if the girl has aids it will come to me. Could you clear my doubt?
Hi sir can you please suggest some products/medicines/nutrients to increase breast milk to feed baby as it is lacking in mother also it would be appreciated that if you could suggest what other things to feed baby the kid is about to complete 5 months thanks.
She's 27 years old & we are committed, having regular sex but never she had conceive but irregular periods. What's the reason? What to do for regulars? Any suggestions for tests?
Am a girl and I had unprotected sex with my partner before 1 month. And we did that with securely and we are serious at the time of ejaculation. But now I don't get my periods till now. I left my periods for 2 days. Can I wait for more 4 days for pregnancy check through tube or can I check it now.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.
My wife is 161 days pregnant, she's 26 years, first pregnancy, in her scan report everything was normal, but amniotic fluid is 21.7, mentioned as increased, we were worried about this situation.
Hi. I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My hb electrophoresis report shows fetal haemoglobin percentage 0. Does this mean anything negative. M worried.
If someone's liver fails and somehow survive then can she give birth? Or her chances to die during that period is more?
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.