Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivangi RagiYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old girl. Have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016 I didn't take any contraceptive pills. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant. My periods are always regular and comes in proper gap of 25-26 days but this month my periods comes 5 days late than a expected date on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual periods i'm very much confuse that it is periods or implantation bleeding. I'm feeling very uncomfortable these days having backpain, heart pain pain, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, constipation and headache. On 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but its comes negative. Then on 29 May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test again with Preganews with early morning sample of urine again its come negative i'm so worried. Plzz help me plzz i'm unmarried I take take any risk about pregnancy. I'm very much confuse that i'm pregnant or not coz test are negative but my body symptoms makes me sad.
I am an 18 year old female. 3 days back I had an unprotected sex after which I immediately consumed ipill. The very next day I had sex too but did not have the need to consume any pill. I am experiencing lower abdominal and vaginal pain n inflammation every time I pee. Also my body is getting rid of water on a very frequent basis. Should I be concerned?
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
I have 6 month old baby, after my baby's birth I never had my periods & my stomach size is too much fat. I also checked with preganews results -ve. What should I do?
Hi, m 24 years old. Is fingering alot called loosing a virginity? My boyfriend did all dos stuffs. Bt we never had a sex. We have broke up with each other. I want to know will my future relationship will get affected by dis? Coz he has fingered? Am I still a virgin? Is der any test to checkout the virginity? Pls rply.
I had sex with my girlfriend few months ago but now my girlfriend is telling that she is loosing her periods I had just done oral sex and just rubbed my penis over her vagina does any chances of getting pregnant she is still virgin.
We are trying for pregnancy from last 1 year. We have done semen analysis, HSG, and now we are doing follicular study. Now it's 2nd cycle. Doctor has given tablets Mvista, Maturova from day 2nd to day 7th. 2 days before (on day 13th of cycle) my follicle size is 24 mm. Doctor gave me hcg injection & advised to take susten tablets for 15 day (daily 2). Yesterday in ultrasound Sonography it is showing 32 mm size & cyst formed. There is pain in my ovary. What we should do next. Please give me information about cyst. I am scared about cyst. What could be the next treatment?
Had unprotected sex a few times after my last period, I've had a few abdominal pains and feeling really lightheaded, It's now been 3 days since my missing period I took a pregnancy test day after my due date, should I take another? If so when?
We had unprotected intercourse this morning ,where in her periods stopped two days ago. In this intercourse I have not put my penis inside the vagina but I was trying to masturbate over her vagina and the sperms came out over her vagina. She went inside and cleaned it off immediately and took a ipil. Will it help? And what should be done now to avoid pregnancy? If there is a risk.
My wife is 24 years old, her last period was on 13 april. We had sex last month with protection (condom) and it not break while sex. This months period is not come yet. She do not want to pregnant now. Is there any chances to irregular periods or pregnancy? Please suggest what we need to do.
What is calendar method to avoid pregnancy after having sex. If I have irregular periods (28-36 days) then what should I do please explain me in detail. Thanks in advance.
I slept with my girlfriend, we did everything except inserting penis. I even used my fingers. The problem is that it has been 1.5 months and she is not having her periods. She fears that she is pregnant. Is this possible? Please help.
Hi after Hsg test can become pregnant my hsg reports are normal hsg can improve chances of pregnant thanks.
Have menses problem since 2014. Done with an ultrasound and the reports said I m suffering from PCOD.
2. Gives a healthier and younger looking skin.
3. Prevents constipation.
4. Maintains the internal environment of the body.
5. Helps in dieting for calorie conscious individuals.
6. Prevents kidney or ureteric stones