Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ShivaYour feedback matters!
My wife was bitten by some insect on her leg yesternight while sleeping. Her leg is swollen and has become hard. What medication can we have?
I am diabetic and feel that the earth is moving or you may call it chakkar aana when I travel in lift in malls or climb any temple at height. Sometimes the situation is so pathetic that I have to come down fast and take deep breath till it becomes normal. Please help.
My 5-year old daughter has asthma. What is effect of asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision.
I am becoming fat now-a-days .I had fasting blood sugar level of 135 mg/dl today morning. I was diagnosed to be pre-diabetic. Doctor told me to take istamet tablet daily once after breakfast, if not I would become diabetic in 3 years. He told that 70% of people who had this drug were relieved from diabetes. Is it true. Should I continue with this drug? What is your opinion?
I have ill from three days and I take paracetamol but I could not well and body is very dry for this reason what is problem of my illness.
Mujhe premature ejaculation ka treatment chahiye is problem ka solution please bataye 5 second main hi sperm ejaculation ho jata h please solutions my problem.
I have sneezing problem due to this I get breathing problem. I am suffering from last five years. I consulted with many doctors in delhi. Many test has been done but shows no result please doctor tells it' s an allergy. I take telekast please from many days. Can you tell me a permanent solution be very thankful.
She have fever, severe headache, abdominal pain from 5 days blood test TC-25500 ESR-65 and what diet she should take.
I am 21 years old and lives in rajasthan. I want to ask that what are the reasons of heat stroke and how can I save myself from this.
Sir my age 36 yrs, BP-130/85 ,married, I hava ed problem and premature ejaculation (within 30 seconds) I can't sex with my wife.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.