Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shital V. ShindeYour feedback matters!
I'm having white patches on my cheeks. I think it's becoz of having tea 2 times daily. And some suggested it's becoz of lack of vitamin D.I applied DK gel. For 1 year but of no use. Appears and even disappears. Can you give me any diet regarding this.
I missed my periods on Oct 3 then doctor suggested me norgest 5 mg tablet for three days n later after 3 days my cycle would start. Today is the 4th day n it did not. Wat could b the reason for it if not how many more days it'll take to c the effects of norgest tablet.
I am having mouth ulcer, its not recovering from the past 1 week, Firstly I had 2 becosules capsules for 2 days and applied dologel twice a day, then I had 2 NB Plus capsules for 2 days and applied glycerine too, then I consult chemist he gave me Vitafol tablets and Omnacortil-10 for 3 days, currently I just had it for 1 time, but still the condition is same.
I am 26 years old male and I masturbate in every 3 days in a week is there any problem to my health?
Hello Dr. Meri mummy ko cold ki problem hai unko har waqt cold rehta hai har mausom me garmi sardi har waqt wo apne cold se pareshaan rehti hai unke cold ko thiik krne k liye Hume kya krna chahiye please help me.
What are the symptoms for asthma disease if I speak my breathing is growing up very fastly and while walking the same problem. Please give me a suggestions.
Last night I did un protected sex with my m husband, I didn't took any ipil and today my Periods started. Is there still any chance of pregnancy.
I have a tail bone back pain. It occur when I sit for a long time or at the time of bike driving. Bt the pain is mild. And my age is 28 and weight is 70 kg. I also feel tired when I do long journey. Pls suggest me.
My hairs are falling day by day more. Every possible thing I have done. What to do now. Please provide me assistance as soon as possible.
A chronic systemic disease characterized by inflammatory changes in joints & related structures that result in crippling deformities. Diseases primarily affecting the synovium & adjacent tissues.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs, but principally attacks the joints producing an inflammatory synovitis that often progresses to destruction of the articular cartilage and ankylosis of the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can also produce diffuse inflammation in the lungs, pericardium, pleura, and sclera and also nodular lesions, most common in subcutaneous tissue under the skin. Although the cause of rheumatoid arthritis is unknown, autoimmunity plays a pivotal role in its chronicity and progression.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Exact cause is not known.
- Evidence points to autoimmune etiology.
- Genetic predisposition common.
Signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include:
- Tender, warm, swollen joints
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity
- Fatigue, fever and weight loss
Early rheumatoid arthritis tends to affect your smaller joints first — particularly the joints that attach your fingers to your hands and your toes to your feet.
As the disease progresses, symptoms often spread to the wrists, knees, ankles, elbows, hips and shoulders. In most cases, symptoms occur in the same joints on both sides of your body.
About 40 percent of the people who have rheumatoid arthritis also experience signs and symptoms that don't involve the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can affect many non-joint structures, including:
- Salivary glands
- Nerve tissue
- Bone marrow
- Blood vessels
Rheumatoid arthritis signs and symptoms may vary in severity and may even come and go.Over time, rheumatoid arthritis can cause joints to deform and shift out of place.
Homeopathic Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
The Scope of homeopathic treatment in rheumatoid arthritis is very favorable. But the patient needs to understand that the homeopathic system is aiming to clear out the disease from the body and not trying merely to suppress or give temporary relief. Thus it could take a while before one experiences relief. The time for its treatment is dependent on various factors- The chronicity of the disease (the duration since the disease has been in the body), genetic propensity and the extent of damage. Homoeopathy can hit the autoimmunity and starts with a better pain relief and can also help you to get rid of painkiller and if treatment continued systemically then may also help you to get rid of steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs leading to better mobility and better quality of life.
What kind of homeopathic medicines are used in treating rheumatoid arthritis and how safe are they?
Homeopathy works on the principle of ‘like cure like ‘ this in homeopathic terms means that substances which in their raw states produce symptoms similar to the disease have the potential to stimulate the body’s own restorative process for a similar illness when given in an activated dilution.
Homeopathic medicines that are used in treating rheumatoid arthritis are mainly from all plant, mineral kingdom. They are then highly diluted and succused (shaken in a specific way).These activated dilutions then stimulates our body’s own restorative systems to eradicate the disease. When rightly prescribed, they are extremely safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My name is radha. My skin colour is dark. I want change fair complexion. Can I use haridrakhand for fair skin. If it is taken what precaution I have to take. Can you please suggest the best medicine and creams with out any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. So can you please help me.
Hi I have dandruff problem from 3 month please provide me the solution for it and due to dandruff hair fall problem is also there please suggest the solution.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation