Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ishita DhanukaYour feedback matters!
Hello I'M 17 YEARS MALE AND I'M SUFFERING FROM OBESITY . I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS GREEN COFFEE SAFE FOR REMOVING OBESITY.
I have tumor in left breast. And I have done a blood ,mammography, x-ray test. Which is normal. What medicine for this without surgery.
Im a homeopathic patient. Is that medicine causes harm on my hairs? Suggest a herbal medicine to the thicker growth of my hair.
How chemical peels work for acne scar removals & how much it cost per sitting & what about side effects & no. Of sittings required.
Cupping is an ancient treatment remedy that has been used for many centuries in many parts of the world for high blood pressure (hypertension) treatment. In the middle east, wet cupping" hijama" is still a popular treatment. Wet cupping is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body in order to gather the blood in that area. Then apply few superficial incisions (small, light scratches using a razor) on those areas, followed by repeating the vacuum on the same areas in order to remove'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin.
Learn how to avoid big triggers and overcome cigarettes cravings for now...
Definition: Contact of the mouth of a partner with the genitals of the other is known as oral sex. Stimulation of male genitals by the tongue, lips and mouth is known as Fellatio, and oral stimulation of female genitals is called Cunnilingus.
Either form of oral-genital sex can be done with one partner stimulating the other individually. Stimulation is known as '69'. Fellatio and Cunnilingus are used to induce or heighten the sexual arousal. Vatsyayan has labeled oral-genital sex as 'Auparishtak' and mentioned 8 different ways of performing it.
The glans and frenulum are particularly sensitive to oral stimulation. Many women are highly aroused by licking or sucking of the clitoris during cunnilingus. There is no health risk in swallowing semen accidently.
Oral-genital sex is quite common and many see it as normal and pleasurable part of lovemaking. From the scientific viewpoint, it is no less hygienic than mouth to mouth kissing, provided the parts are kept clean. It does not give rise to any disease.
It should not be performed during pregnancy as it can cause air embolism resulting in sudden death. Persons with STD or HIV should avoid it.
Sir I am suffering from snoring. Age 32 years hard worker exercise daily one hours regular kindly give your advice.
Sir, I am manoj. 18 yers old. My face have some black dots. I am try lot of medicins. But no fix. How to remove the dots?
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.