Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishita Dhanuka
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ishita DhanukaYour feedback matters!
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
My niece has eye problems by birth. The cocked eye had started being quite visible now. She's only 2 n have been advised surgery to which I m not in favour of as she had been a sickly baby please suggest.
How to improve memory power and physically strong by using which vitamins please suggest me what to do for my physical weakness.
What is ectopic pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication wherein, the fertilised eggs attach themselves outside the uterus. In most cases, it causes severe internal bleeding and serious infections. It is a very serious condition that warrants prompt medical attention as soon as it is diagnosed. Mostly, in this type of pregnancy, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the fallopian tube inside the body; the reason why it is known as tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg might attach itself to the cervix, ovary or parts of the abdomen.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Salpingitis (inflammation and infection of one’s fallopian tubes)
- Rupture of the corpus luteum cyst (a kind of ovarian cyst)
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdomen cavity)
- Rupture in the fallopian tubes which can lead to fainting and excessive pain
- Pain on one side of the body
Treatment for ectopic pregnancy
This complication in pregnancy can be diagnosed by an ultrasound as the doctor sees the growth on the fallopian tube. A pregnancy test or a pelvic exam also helps in detecting ectopic pregnancy. If not treated on time, ectopic pregnancy can prove to be fatal.
Listed below are a few treatment options for ectopic pregnancy:
- A particular medication known as methotrexate is used to end an ectopic pregnancy.
- In some cases, one might need surgery to get rid of the pregnancy. In certain complicated cases, it might be necessary to remove the tube with the foetus. This kind of surgery which removes the foetus and the tube is calling salpingectomy. The surgeon usually makes a small incision near the navel and removes the tube using a laparoscope.
- Having an abortion due to this complication can be heartbreaking and emotionally distressing for the mother as it is just like an abortion where the entire tissue is removed from your fallopian tube. To get over the trauma of losing a baby, you could join pregnancy loss groups or avail help from a therapist.
Penis ki skin ko khich kr tight bilkul niche tak hold krke rkhta hu to sperm nikl jata h aesa ku hota h y koi kamjori h please tell thik kese karu ?
1. In breakfast avoid junk food items, fried items, tinned food etc. may take brown whole bread, Idali, Upma, Poha, Churmura, roasted chana, any traditional food item, Parotha, water Soaked and cooked Chana, Moong, steamed food item but always add one fruit.
2. Raw vegetables are to be kept in water for 20-30 minutes to get clean from any chemicals- and then use.
3. In lunch preferably take Butter milk rather than Curd, if you like Curd then add Garlic, Onion, Curry patta, Dhania, Amla powder and Haldi or any one.
4. Better to have one day cooked food fast in a week, may take limited fruits and fresh fruit juices, warm water, butter milk etc.
5. In dinner one may take light Khichari, Jawar or Nachani roti, Fruits, (fruits and milk are incompatible not to take together regularly).
6. In cooking use mustard, ground nut, til, coconut, olive oils and no other oils. Use preferably cow ghee and no vanaspati frozen oil-Dalda.
7. Eat traditional different Chutney or freshly prepared chutney of Pudina, Ardrak, Lahsun, curry patta, dhaniya etc., Pickles, Papad (roasted), Onion, carrot, Garlic, Kakdi, Bit root,
8. Prefer herbal black tea of Ardrak, Pudina leaves, Lemon juice together, or fresh Anar, Carrot, Pine apple, Coconut water; warm Milk with Haldi, instead of a usual coffee, tea, energy drink, fun drink or soda.
9. Wash fruits and vegetables with water and peel fruits as suitable, scrub with a dish brush when appropriate to remove dirt and wax coating.
10. Throw away the outer leaves of leafy vegetables, such as lettuce and cabbage.
11. Peel and cook when appropriate, although some nutrients and fiber may be lost when produce is peeled.
12. Avoid fruits and vegetables that look brownish, slimy or dried out. These are signs that the product has been held at an improper temperature.
13. Wash cutting boards with hot water, soap and a scrub brush to remove food particles.
14. Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food, especially fresh whole fruits and vegetables. Clean under fingernails, too.
15. Do not drink water immediately after food, drink after 45-60 minutes but some sips may be taken during food eating.
16. Better to seat preferably on ground if not possible then chair and eat rather than in standing position.
17. Have a one week or two weeks break in a year to visit any liking place with family and friends, this may be a holy place, historical, hill station etc.
18. Start and end your day with worshiping god, parents or Guru or meditation and if possible visiting any nearby holy place in morning evening walk.
19. While going bed take account of work done during whole day and planning of next day; see in what way you have helped or done charity or any other society service. Always wish welfare of your family, friends, society, country and humanity.
20. Do not hurt anyone physical, mental or monitory; if happened by mistake unknowingly, pray god for pardon and compensate the hurting with many good works. Always keep in mind that “Karma is a boomerang”.
21. Do not demand anything to god except pure-pious thoughts. Plan your life goals with calendar and work accordingly.