Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ShirodkarsYour feedback matters!
I have some problem in my eyes. When I use more phone and tv then there will ve pain in the back side of my eyes. My eye sight is 6' 6'
Sir I m using spectacles till last 7 Years n the power on left eye is 4.00 n right eye is 3.25 please give me best medicine.
While I am working on laptop my eyes becomes pain and then got headache. Some times one side of head got ache. Please advice.
I have problem regarding my Eyes, Some kind of itching happen in my eyes every minute. What can I do.
Sir, I am 25 year old. I have bought a contact lenses, when first time I wear, it creates itchingin my eyes, n my eyes are red. After next day it normal. Sir, what I do now.
Hi, I want to know the difference between FACO, MICS and FAMTO. I also want to know which lence is best/Safe for both visions (Far and Short). The patient is aged 58, diagonsed very initial stage cataract, enhancement in numbers of glasses from 1 to 2. She is diagonsed for Cataract surgery. Doctor also said that he may remove her glasses by surgery.
Sir meri ankhe or sir ek sath dard karta hai. Ankhe ek dum red Ho jati hai Fir itone or paracetamol se kuch relief milta h.
I'm suffering from near sightedness. Nd my right eye power is -4.5 nd left is -3.5 How can I correct my vision problem.
I am getting my eyesight weak. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of this Problem. Tell what should I eat more?
My wife is suffering from cold, continues sneezing, itching in eyes. Tried everything almost homeopathy, allopathy, ayurveda but some of good time. infect nose test also conducted to se where any extra nose bone but the same is not found. If possible please suggest what best we can done to stop her problem.
There has been a while since I checkup check done with my eyes and there has been a quite time my eyes is paining as I am constantly watching movies on my laptop.
I have been working hard, so I am not able to take care of my health issues I am suffering from leg pain and head ache and also eye problem so please help me out to get well.
Hello, I work for the night shifts and will be infant of the pc every time. From past few days my eyes are too burning. I use anti clear glasses too. But pain has became regular. Please suggest what to do?
I have a little problem in my eyes. Any things to faraway in front of me. It should not see clearly. Plezzzz say what can I do?
Recently I have developed a squeezing or twitching of eyes as a habit. I don't shut my eyes but partially squeeze the lower lid several times in a minute. I have observed this on different occasions like driving, watching TV or even when I am sitting idle. I can't trace a direct source to it.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.