Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shirish Malgi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish MalgiYour feedback matters!
Good wishes for the day ! 14/Nov/2015 This is to convey to all that I know Dr S.V. MALGI M.D. ,Since 20 years, who was treating my mother for Bronchitis / C.O.P.D. who has been very kind enough to treat the patient with good old values, combined with modern professionalism,during the course of emergency (asthmatic attack) , during odd hours he has come to the rescue for my ailing mother. Above all, he has been carrying good virtues of old ethics of medical practice with friendly professional approach which makes patients with ease and comfort for receiving treatment well. It is my humble request to all concern that I on behalf of my family, strongly and sincerely recommend DR. S.V.MALGI -MD , for the treatment as General Physician and Specialist for Diabetic and Heart cure. Rajendra N.Kaskar State Chairman-Slum Cell, Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee, Tilak Bhavan, Dadar, Mumbai-25. Mobile - 9820343035
I am having recurrent giardia for the last 1.5 years and I have taken tinidazole (2 gram once), metronidazole (400 mg* 3 times for 7 days) once and metronidazole (14 days) another time, rifamaxin (10 days), albendazole (400 mg *5 days) during this these 18 months and still have symptoms. Can someone please help?
Having too much of skin problem so. E white dots on my chest and some small dots around neck. Whenever I use solid soap around my face the face got very dry. And whenever there is too much of dust I get itching all over my face. My hands get cuts whenever season changes in an year. Try to give me proper solution to fix this problem.
Suffering with diabetes since 2007 Intake medicine: glyconorm od 60, 1 at 8 am Gp2, at 8pm Insulin nova mixstard 12 points at 1pm and 8 pm. Please help.
Mera digestion system weak h.please iske liye koi solution de. Or sperm count improvement k lye bhi koi solution de. Thank You.
I have bloating, constipation, indigestion and diarrhea since 2001. I am feeling incomplete after going to bathroom. I have fear of going outside places. I am out of my confidence to lead my life. I am from andhra. I thought it was IBS. Please suggest me treatment. If possible I will consult your clinic.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.