Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Mole Removal Surgery
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish BhagwatYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face I have already use another cream that dosent work what should ido next.
I have white spots on my face. Is it better to use candid ointment?? Is there any better ointment than that?
Hi again. Each time I shave my jaws I realise when hair starts growing it some grows under my skin that's the pores close partially and the hair is false to bend into my skin please what should I do.
I have black spots under my eyes. I also have black spots on my forehead. Is there any effective solution to these problems?
What are the causes and solutions for dark circles? Kindly answer my question thanks for your advice.
I am 22 years old female. I' m having a very bad skin. I have marks both my hands and legs. What should I do?
I'm 19 years old, female. I got my underarms waxed a week ago. Now I have got swollen lymph nodes in my right armpit. What medicines should I take?
I'm 20 years old .I have oily skin then have nose side and on chicks have small small pimples and dark marks also .am using also medical night creams and natural home remedies .but no use my skin very dull looking 30 years lady . I can not apply also treatments so please advice me only best for my clear face to cream only .so please tel me doctors .without side effect.
When I going to toilet. During ficus with come out blood. So give me please advise. Not become pain. Not any problem but only come blood only toilet time. Please give hope full answer. So what do avoid food and what do accept food.
I am suffering from some penis problem. It's been almost 4,5 months that there is always dirty white cream inside my penis, I always clean it but after one day it's already there again, it smells so badly. And I feel some skin scratches there, So what is it doctor? Is, it a major problem? Or can be recover easily?
Hi, My age is 26. Recently I had mild pain in right breast after few weeks it got controlled and I feel something happens in my right breast. I went to gynic when I had pain she has done screening exam and told your breast is okay and she has given pain killers again I consultant orthopedic he told muscle pain and I have vitamin d deffieciencynow my pain is reduced and lil pain at upper breast part neck and shoulder my right hand is lil cool compared to left there anything to scare? Do I need to think about breast cancer? Please suggest.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.