Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shirin A HYour feedback matters!
Actually am not suffering from any diseases as such but instead I take proper meal I feel more tired and restless and weaker. And am having dark circle on my eyes. And I cry alot bcoz people says that its good for eyes to cry. Is it something like.
I am suffering with over weight I want know solution for over weight and I done many thgs to decrease my weight.
My son age 10 years old has stomach pain oftenly, all doctors diagnose soiling in stomach they give some pain killer and anti biotic but its repeats again with in8-10 days what can we do for permanent relief thanks.
I feel very depressing for someone I take lot of Tension for any situation and I also angry in small small talk.
My father attend heart attack 3 blocks and presently he is always getting the dry cough for that what is the remedy ?
I am 20 year old my wait is 54 kg but my height is vey short 4 ft 10 inch after my 20's can I gain height?
Hi, I'm feeling very tired because I have loose motion and vomiting. what should I do to overcome with it? Please advise.
My friend is suffering from frequent urination. This problem is started from December 2015 she consulted a doctor he has taken urine test in which there is infection in urine. So he gave medicines for 15 days after 15 days everything becomes normal but after a month this started again she used to go washroom frequently after 10 min and only very little urine come sometimes she can't control toilet she has to rush to the washroom very fast. She also feel pain in vagina during urination. Then again she tested again infection came she again taken medicines. Then everything becomes normal. But. This problem takes place some time after 10 days or 15. I don't know what is happening to her. Sometime it happens when she is empty stomach. After having some food she feels good. N she also do dieting. Sometimes she skip meals. N only takes veggies and pulses. No chapatis no rice. So is this problem is due to skipping meals. Also she do not drink milk from 8 year. So can you please tell what is the exact problem?
We are all emotional beings and often have our good and bad days. However, we are all wired differently, making our minds work in unique ways. Reasons that make a person feel low are different for different people; what may be depressing for one person may not be depressing for the other. The degree of sadness can also vary from person to person.
Depression, with a feeling of complete hopelessness and despair, is a mood disorder that is becoming increasingly common. Women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression than men. Depressed people describe life as impending doom (a feeling that something terrible is about to happen). They are often consumed with the feeling of living in a black hole not knowing what the future holds, and feelings of lifelessness, emptiness, anger, and restlessness.
Some of the telltale signs of depression are listed below:
- Feeling of hopelessness and helplessness
- Lack of concentration
- Easily irritated, bothered, or angered
- Inability to control negative thoughts
- Losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed
- Reckless behaviour, which was not noticed earlier
- Change in sleeping and eating patterns
- Difficulty in performing tasks that you once accomplished easily
- Worsening alcohol and cigarette consumption
Here are some of the reasons why people feel depressed:
- Problems in marriage or relationships
- Financial issues
- Chronic health issues
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Recent life events that were stressful
- Lack of social support
- Loneliness and isolation
- Early childhood trauma or abuse
- Managing depression
Accepting that you are depressed is a big step, which helps in managing it better.
- Speak out: The most important thing is to find a person whom you can confide in. A trained person or a good confidante can help you by just listening to you.In most cases, depression can be managed by seeing a qualified counsellor. Medications may also be useful in some cases.
- Sweat it out: While it may sound very tiring, exercising for even 15 minutes can bring relief. The more you exercise, the better you are bound to feel. Exercise also releases mood-enhancing chemicals that beat depression.
- Eat right: Foods with omega-3 fatty acids can help improve one’s mood while foods with sugar and refined carbs can have a negative impact on one’s mood. Change your diet to include mood elevating foods. Binging on junk food is common among depressed people, leading to weight gain and other complications.
So, while you may feel like you are in a black hole, there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!