Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shipra Tyagi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shipra TyagiYour feedback matters!
Hi there I have syphilis I am taking treatment for that so please tell it is totally curable or it's not curable marriage proposals are coming Nowadays so shall have mutual bed sharing with my partner or not I feel scary does it spread to her also is there any problem if we give birth to a baby please reply is there any solution.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.
- Dengue fever is caused by dengue virus that spreads through mosquito bite (aedes).
- This mosquito bites usually in day time unlike others that bite at night.
- This musquitoes develop in small water pockets like flower vases, (offices and homes) unused toilets, dried leaves holding water, thrown out plastic bottles and containers.
- Keep your house hold and sorroundings free of garbage and water collections
- Change water every 2 days in the offices/houses in wases and decorative items
- Cover your feet
- Wear full sleeves
- Presence of high grade fever with headache, eye pain, back pain with reddish colour of skin and tiredness can be clues to dengue.
- Take plenty of liquids and consult doctor for further testing to detect early.
Hi, Please suggest me Last year I have a baby child and done lysitation can I get pregnant once again.
My monthly cycle got over on 15th and I had sex on 20th. After about 3 days I hv been having cramps similar to periods pain. Does this mean I'm pregnant?
Because it is a natural transition between two phases of a woman’s life, Menopause is only linked with aging and does not have any significant causative factor. However, cases of Premature Menopause have been noticed in many women below the age of 40. This menopause is more likely to occur in women who smoke excessively, have never been pregnant, or live at high altitudes. Another kind of menopause – surgical menopause – is caused by induced removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Some Home Remedies:
Many Ayurvedic herbs can help strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system, regulate hormones, and calm emotions. These include Aloe Vera gel, shatavari (asparagus), saffron,kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These herbs can be taken in milk decoctions to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Licorice should be consumed during menopause, because it has phytoestrogens that can help correct the hormonal imbalances. Also taking beetroot juice daily is helpful.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil), meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) are all helpful.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a numerous of times after my last period, I have a missed period by a week now. Taken a few pregnancy tests and they say negative? I have a few pains as if my period has started or that I'm on but I'm not? Could I be pregnant even though the tests say negative now? Don't understand? Help please.
My wife used to stay in bed till in the morning after having sex in night. Does it help the chance for conceiving. Is there any risk of any kind of infection to her.
Here are some ways to treat infertility
Hi I am Dr. Smitha Jain, a consultant gynecologist and infertility specialist practicing at ACI IVF centers in Noida. My area of special interest is assisted reproduction which involves techniques like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization commonly known as test tube baby techniques.
Infertility it is very common nowadays. It is defined as inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse the reasons are many. The special causes are in females blocked fallopian tubes, anovulatory dysfunctions like PCOD and nowadays which is very commonly seen is increased age of female which leads to poor quality of eggs and less chances of being pregnant. In males nowadays it is very common to see low counts and low motility which are due to stress and modern lifestyle changes but in spite of all these are reasons thanks to the era of assisted reproduction which has helped these couples to achieve pregnancy easily.
Nowadays the techniques which are commonly used are Intrauterine Insemination and invitro fertilization. So what is an IUI commonly known as intrauterine insemination. It is a procedure in which the husband semen is washed and is directly injected into the uterus of the female at the time of ovulation. It is a procedure which is recommended in case of any male factor infertility and also in cases of unexplained infertility where no reasons is been a certain despite all the tests which are being shown as normal reports.
So how does this intrauterine insemination helps? It actually increases the probability of meeting the sperm and the eggs at the time of ovulation and hence the chances of pregnancy will be improved but the overall success rate is around maximum you can say twenty to twenty-five percent. Invitro fertilization or IVF is a process where the fertilization of the gametes that is the fusion of egg and sperm is done outside the body in a specialized lab environment and once the embryos are formed they are transferred back into the uterus of the women for pregnancy to happen. It is a boon for all those patients where no techniques have helped them to achieve the pregnancy.
Probably their last option if you need any further information or query regarding infertility and IVF you can book an appointment or contact me through lybrate.com.