Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shipra TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have 2 uterus fibroids and I have 4 months baby by normal delivery. Below I have mentioned my CT scan report status and please note that I had regular periods before my marriage without any pain. So that I had no symptoms about fibroid. I had 65 days bleeding (still having on and off) and now became anemic. Some doctors told that need to remove uterus for this problem Could you please check my scan report and advise whether I require the surgery with or without removing uterus. Or if possible to cure by medicine without any surgery. Please advise and i'm very thankful for your valuable suggestions. Uterus: Appear normal in size and density. HYPODENSE LESIONS of size measuring 95.3 X 85 mm in axial plane is noted in the body of the uterus. CT value 39 HU, peripheral calcification is noted. Another small HYPODENSE LESION of size measuring 23. 3X17.1 mm is noted in left lateral wall of uterus. No evidence of mass lesion in adnexae, no evidence of free fluid in cul-de-sac.
Why vagina outer skin comes off and it is itching. Does it have any correlation with sex with strange or multiple person.
I am in my second month of pregnancy. I started getting blotchy pigmentation patches like chloasma on my face. Is there any remedy to prevent them from developing and erasing them? Are they due to progesterone supplements?
We are married couples marriage 7 years back but still don't have baby. My wife was under treatment of IVF in March 2017 but results were negative. Doctors said that HSG report is not OK one fallopian tube is blocked and other one is too weak to conceive or may be partially blocked. Now we are totally hopeless and need any way which could bring a child cry in our home. What is the total cost of Test tube baby and chances of success.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.