Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shinde V GYour feedback matters!
I have a major acidity problem. Whenever I eat something I get acidity. Any best wAy to get rid of it.
Mere sir me dard rahta h kbi km kbi jyada please help me khali pet b dard hota h lunch ke bad evening me sir dard krne lagta h.
I am 27 year old man, and my marriage had in before 7 years. So my wife is very horny. I'm also but my penis size is small. I want to make a big size. Currently it's 6"
Hello doctor, my father had a paralytic attack (right hand, right leg and voice) due to high bp and sugar levels couple of months back. We are advised to take mixtard (30/70) insulin in the morning (20 units) and night (14 units) 30mins before food. The current levels are 151 mg before breakfast and 278 mg after 2 hours of the break fast. It seems to be not under control as we have started using the insulin from 4 days. Is it ok that sugar levels remain high and slowly might come down in some days or should we increase the dosage to 24 units in the morning and 16 units in the evening (suggested by the doctor in case sugar levels are not under control). Also please suggest some vegetarian foods for the patient as he has high bp, diabetes and blood clotting. Thanks for your kind help.
Greetings, amRaja of age 25. Came up with a humerus shaft fracture (transverse) before 6 weeks, bone seems to be in alignment and shows signs of healing .how long should I be in the cast and how to identify that it's about time to remove my cast and start with pt. Can see a fluffy cloud pattern around the fracture but inside the unity isn't 100 percent yet. Once healing Is complete, can I resume lifting weights slowly by increasing the weight?
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
How to control my uric acid level? I am also 40 years old diabetic patient? Also tell what vegetables and fruits are not good for uric acid.
Can Jaggery be consumed by type II diabetic patients. If yes specify quantity per day intake along with time of the day for its consumption to reap maximum benefits. please tell me
I am 42 years diabetic. My Dr. Asked me not to touch banana I am 100 kg look very odd I do not socialize do not go out to people. please plz help me.
Hi, Is it normal for an unmarried man not having any form of sexual release? Is this normal? Does abstinence have any problems?
Im 25years male, Do kegel exercise and jalquing really helps in increasing size of penis after 25 yrs? Do penis enlargement exercise really works?
I have gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) since 2 years Symptoms Abdominal pain and bloating Heart burn Sore throat and feeling of throat narrowing Back pain I am using antacids and prokinetic agents since 2 years But recently these tablets are not reducing my symptoms Doctor changed my prescription 2 times still no use My body is not responding to drugs What I should do.
I have bought vitamin C 500 MG from a pharmacy. Do not know how to take and when (time) to take? And pls also say its pros n cons. Thank you.
Hi, I want to put up a question, Is there chances for AIDS If a gay have sex with two different men?
I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from TB from 1 and a half month . I am addicted in drinking and smoking but I had left when I heard of TB in me. Can I drink alcohol once in 2 month because of habit.
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.