Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpiYour feedback matters!
Hello madam / sir I am going to be 25 in November and I am just married. Having few bad habits smoking, sometimes alcohol and sometimes junk food also. But I am also work out person, I lift heavyweights in gym and my weight is 76-77 kg. Can you please suggest me how to continue my fitness and keep my body much energetic and stamina full. I have left gym since my marriage function now I want to start again but towards real fitness instead of heavy weight lifting and body building.
I am hypothyroidism patient from 20 years but thyroid level is not under control. Under tsh report is 25. Medicine dose taking 200. Feeling whole body pain, essential tremor, insomnia. Please tell how to control my thyroid level as I am taking medicine regularly but still the tsh level is increasing.
Was suffering from piles from more than 2 months while being treated for piles I got few lumps on my penis they keep changing their position on penis and itches a lot. Currently quite ok with the piles but these lumps are not going. Please suggest some help sir.
Wear a bandana to bed.
Make a sticker chart.
Reward yourself after several days (or hours) of being pull free.
Be patient with yourself.
Join a support group.
Talk to another person with Trichotillomania.
Wet down your hair.
Learn what your body needs instead of pulling.
I am suffering from constipation. If I take tabs viz dulcoflux, I have free motion. If not, no motion for two or three days. I have been taking treatment for renal disease for the past oneyear. Please advise me in this regard.
Dear Ma'am/Sir How can I get rid off from unwanted hair on face (just below my eyes. Treatment should be permanent?
I have over fat, everybody told me you drink honey it is the good way for reduce fat. Somebody told me morning walking is the best way to reduce fat. If those two tips are true or false?
I am porn addict and I masturbate thrice a week, I am weak I can't concentrate, I cnt work I have acidity problem, headache, back pain, angry always, my penis and balls r getting smaller, pls help me.
I am a married have 3 children by cesarean I had tubactomy one year back I have regular period now this month my period is come very low quantity please let me knw why it's happing it's never happen before always my period comes on my date please let me knw what a reason.
My husband has caught a flu. He is in iccu with swine flu patient. Is there any risk for him or anybody who goes inside.
I am suffering with chickenpox spots and marks on my whole body and I suffered with chickenpox around 9 months ago so I lost my hope and please suggest me a advice or Something Thanks.
I have oily scalp which gets greasy in 3 days. I'm suffering from dandruff since 10 days. I had washed my hair with the mixture of baking soda and lemon juice and there is significant reduction in dandruff. Is there any side effect of these mixture or what is the long term solution for dandruff? I generally use mixture of neem oil, coconut oil, castor oil twice a week for head massage but I've stopped using oil for dandruff. What will be the best method for dandruff prevention?
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.