Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa Jitender BharambeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcer for tounge, back plate, upper plate and its painful, kindly suggest the remedy.
I am 54 year old, male.I have pain and stress in the muscles or veins at back side above the knee. It is not regular but happens sometimes. Also feel pain early morning in the ankles.
I am working in night shifts. Last night I slept in two chairs for around 2 hours and then by putting head down in table. Now since today morning I am having severe pain behind my neck and right shoulder. I applied Move spray also but no gain. Still it is very aching to move my neck. What can I do to get a quick relief ?
I am suffering from being to thin. I want to become a little bit of fatty but it's becoming impossible for me. Please help me out.
Hi doctor I am using melament cream last 6 months result is good my problem is when I start to stop this cream my skin becoming dark please suggestion me how to stop this cream not losing my skin ton please advise some alternative cream and please help me.
Doctors I want to look fairer my skin colour ki very dark not very bt then too it will be called brown m fed up with this I want fairer skin in a month and my hans are more darker than my face complexion I want cream for my face compl3xion please tell me in details the name of cream and how to us3 it.
My vagina is paining and sensitive and there is blood in my urine. While urinating there is excruciating pain. Pls advise.
I always suffer stomach problem. Generally I feel pain in right side of my stomach but smtym it get spread to whole stomach. Not normal lattrin.
I am 21 years old, But my hair is getting white day by day and I'm also having a l'll hairfall from the centre head. I do shampoo also. So please help me to get out from this situation.
I am 20 year old male. Whenever I start concentrating on any academy related topic in some deep. Then I feel ache on my brain. And it becomes difficult to concentrate further. What should I do.
I am always having headache once I woke up in morning, also a small pain in neck, what will be the reason behind it.
I need solution for palmoplantar keratoderma. I have dead skin in my palm and feet sole. Is there any kind of solution for this?
Everyone forgets things once in a while, but for some people this forgetfulness can be a sign of a bigger problem. People who cannot remember important information about their life may be said to be suffering from dissociative amnesia. This can cause memory loss of specific events and themes or make the person forget a majority of their identity and history in general. This dissociative disorder can be mild or be severe enough to affect the daily functioning of a person.
Lost memories cannot be brought back with treatment but treatment can help a person suffering from this disorder reconnect with people and feel secure in their surroundings. The treatment of this condition must be customized to the person’s symptoms. Some forms of treatment for dissociative amnesia are:
- Psychotherapy: This is also known as talk therapy as it largely involves conversations between the patient and doctor. It is the main form of therapy used to treat this condition and can also act as an umbrella for many other types of therapy.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Cognitive therapy focuses on changing the person’s behaviour. It focuses on thinking patterns and feelings that are harmful to the person self-image.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing: Dissociative amnesia is often associated with traumatic events. In such cases eye movement desensitization and reprocessing is used to address symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorders such as nightmares and flashbacks.
- Dialectic behaviour therapy: People who have suffered from abuse or trauma may have severe personality disturbances which may include dissociative amnesia. In such cases, dialectic behaviour therapy may be used.
- Family therapy: Dissociative amnesia is often a recurrent condition and affects not only the life of the patient but that of his or her family as well. Hence therapy for the entire family is often necessary.
- Creative therapies: Cognitive therapy includes art therapy, music therapy etc. This allows patients to explore different ways of expressing their thoughts and feelings.
- Meditation: Meditation and practising relaxation techniques make people more aware of their internal stress levels and equip them to better handle their symptoms.
- Clinical hypnosis: When being used to treat this disorder, hypnosis allows a person to express thoughts and emotions they may have hidden form their conscious minds. Through hypnosis the patient can achieve a different state of consciousness through relaxation techniques, concentration and attention.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia cannot be treated through medication but antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication can help deal with the disorder by calming the mind.