Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpa Jaypuria
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa JaypuriaYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from high blood pressure from november, 2015 to till date. My doctor advised me to do some tests regarding lipid profile, blood test, thyroid tech. But everything was normal. Then he prescribed me to have Stamlo 2.5 Daily Once. But till date my BP after having it is 140/90. I've also gained 5 kgs of weight within 4 months. Please give me some advises.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
I get periods of 15-20 days duration with heavy flow. I am now 43 yrs. My period cycle has also reduced.
Sir mene apni girlfriend ke sath 23 October ko sex kiya tha bina protection ke or use 25 October ko period aa gaye the paar tab se use abhi taak nhi aaye h sir mujh kya karna chaiye 2 months ho gaye h ab to please bataye.
I took an I pill after few days I got my period on 31st December for the seven days and next month on 29,30 January I got again my periods or brownish bleeding and little red for the same 6,7 days. Could you please tell me there is any chance of pregnancy.
I am pregnant and 5th month running, my hemoglobin is 8.6. And in my report shows the" thalassemia minor" so my doctor told me that, I hv to take blood externally. Is it right? Give me guidance.
If blood and clot comes in 17 week preg and u/s is ok, baby heart beat ok, no pain no cramp, cervix is closed. So the quad test is necessary as doc says.
Hi I'm 26, female and haven't eaten in a couple of days it seems like i've lost my appetite what can I do.
I used cyclenorm P & E tablets for three days When I'll get my periods after using this tablets In case of pregnancy if I use cyclenorm p & E tablets wt happens? I need answer.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment includes infusion of the patient's own particular platelets and fibrin for the corrective treatment of wrinkles or scars in the face, hands, and neck. Referred to some as the "vampire facelift", it is less intrusive than plastic surgery, takes around 20 minutes for every treatment, and offers enhancements for up to year and a half.
Definition of PRP Therapy technique for enhancing facial appearance
PRP is safe and fast readiness of platelet-rich fibrin lattice, which is a sort of regenerative solution that utilizations platelets to restore the skin.
PRP Treatment is utilized cosmetically to treat volume misfortune in the face, hands, and neck - especially the crepey skin under the eyes and neck - and in addition wrinkles, acne scarring, and stretch marks.
Through what components do infusions of PRP reestablish facial appearance?
Platelets assume a part in ceasing draining and in repairing harmed veins and cells in the body. Platelets additionally contain substances called "development calculates" that initiate and revive cells in our body. Not at all like fillers that utilization different engineered substances, patient's common science to address skin deformities and volume misfortune, activating creation of new cells and collagen arrangement.
To what extent does the system take, and how it is performed?
PRP is a snappy 20-minute strategy. After 9 cm3 of blood (roughly 1 vial) is drawn from the patient, it is spun down in an axis for 6 minutes at a pre-calculated speed to recover the most reasonable fibrin and platelets. After centrifugation, the platelet and fibrin segment of the blood (the top layer) is separated and re-injected into the range of concern region.
What kind of results can by and large be normal?
The outcomes are unobtrusive, with slow change in the infused range over a 3-to 5-week time span. Full rectification happens at 4-7 weeks and can keep going the length of year and a half.
What are the Risks or Intricacies?
Since, this filler is produced using the patient's own particular blood, there is no hazard for dismissal, disease, or an unfavorably susceptible response.
For what sorts of patients is this strategy most and minimum reasonable?
Any patient who wishes to diminish volume misfortune, almost negligible differences, and textural changes of the skin is reasonable for this system. It additionally offers to the patient who is searching for a characteristic way to deal with volumizing the face and treating or diminishing scarcely discernible differences.
To what extent changes are kept up? In the event that important, can the technique be rehashed, and assuming this is the case, with what foreseen result?
PRP can be rehashed, and better outcomes are seen with an aggregate of 2-3 medicines given 3-4 months separated. Patients can hope to see better outcomes as they get more medicines. With time, the aftereffects of PRP show signs of improvement and better.
How does PRP treatment contrast and infusions of filler, Botox, or surgical facelifts?
This methodology can be consolidated with dermal fillers, Botox infusions, and laser surgery, and in addition facial surgery. PRP fabricates tissue after some time, though customary filler separates after some time.
In what circumstances may PRP treatment in addition to filler infusions be useful?
It is pleasant to layer PRP with conventional fillers. On the off chance that a patient has volume misfortune with a considerable measure of scarcely discernible differences and textural transforms, it is useful to make another establishment of collagen and utilize dermal fillers for the almost negligible differences.
What is your general assessment of the part that PRP treatment ought to play in facial restoration?
PRP treatment is extremely encouraging in facial restoration. Results are ideal when patients get a mix of PRP, dermal fillers, and laser treatment.