Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa JaypuriaYour feedback matters!
Urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the three fourth population of any developing country like india which don't have privacy for sleeping or bathing or even changing clothes, Dr. Vaibhav lunkad of pune, india dares that urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections. While seeing 300 patients daily of lower socioeconomic strata with no privacy of sleeping or bathing, I tried convincing them to do so and I was surprised to see very less fevers due to recurrent urine or genital infections. This was a retrospective study in approximately 100 people. Not only their sexual or married life improved but the itching of penis in public was the worst embarrassing situation in everyday life and it completely vanished. Though I have done this as a subjective study without involvement of any tests as a health education initiative, it was just great and esp herpetic etc viral and candidial etc fungal as well as bacterial infection spread also declined. And the happiest were the aged and diabetic who could not afford to have any more medicines like antifungals, antibiotics, antivirals, urine alkalinisers etc costing 500 rs a month again and again.
I know the topic looks stupid and dirty on the face but for those who suffer, I am happy that the solution is self-urine relief encouraged (sure. Not only the acidic ph of urine kills almost all organisms and it also dissolves the thick scales of smegma accumulating in many male patients. The smegma in males has awful smell, and causes itching, burning, dryness, sometimes divorces and infections too. The fungal infections can't survive in a urine wash as per our experience. Recurrence, the biggest problem of all genital infections comes significantly down and that encourages the patient to follow this natural free local application daily at least twice or thrice a day.
Thus let's remember that nature gives everything with a self healing purpose too only if we had the eyes and mind to realise it and use it. Of course I know that if marketed in bottle with all fabricated data it will sell like hot cake but honesty and integrity still prevails in this dying noble profession.
Urine is the best natural cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
Hello meri wife ke boobs kabhi kabhi pain hote the phir usne unko press karna or vaginal masturbation karna start kar diya lagbhag 3-4 months tak usne aisa kya lekin ab uske boobs me zada pain hota hai aur is bar usko period, period date se 8 din pehle hi aa gya tha to iske kya reasons ho sakte hai kya ise serious lena chahiye ya ab usko kya karna chahiye jisse uski period date aur boobs ka pain sahi ho jaye please help soon.
We had a unsafe sex and used Ipill with in 3 hours. My period got one month late (last month I.e September 15th I got my period) till now I dint get my dates. I did pregnancy test at home two times but it was negative. What may be the reason and what should I do now? How to get back my periods pls help me I am very nervous and tensed. Pls help me.
I had unprotected sex on my 15th day of cycle but my bf didn't finish inside me. Should I take a ipill? I already took ipill this month. please help. What should I do.
I'm feeling strong itching in my vagina and vagina lining there is lil bit redness as well I used itch guard but it did not worked at all So please suggest me something.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
How can I calculate my pregnancy. I have my last period on 17th Feb 2017. This month I dnt have my periods yet. I have taken pregnancy test and it's positive but dnt know how to calculate. Please help.
I am 25 years old married. I have got PCOS. But for the fast few months I was getting my periods regularly. This month despite I have crossed my dates I still not have got and m having symptoms of stomach cramps giddiness etc. Please help.
Tomatoes, like so many other vegetables, are low in calories and carbohydrated, but are still good at filling you up and providing essential nutrients, such as vitamin c and vitamin a. This is a particularly good vegetable for people suffering from diabetes, as it will not impact your overall blood sugar levels, but can help lower oxidative stress in the body, which can contribute to chronic diseases like diabetes. There is some sugar in tomatoes, so they should be consumed in moderation, particularly tomato juice, which often contains added sugar.