Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
I am 27years old, female, my husband is 35. We are newly married couple. On very previous stage we are not taking any issue right now. So how can I ignore the birth control? Please help me. Suggest any homeopathy medicine.
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
I am 20 year old boy. I had sex with my girlfriend on Jan 11, 2016 without condom. But I was unable To penetrate inside. She is still virgin. I ejaculate On her mouth of vagina. She has regular period. Now about 3.5 months later she is saying she is feeling bump on her stomach also her weight is increased. Currently she is on late period (7 days late). Does she have any chance of pregnancy? I am feared. Pls help soon.
I am 25 years old my periods are irregular from stat some time 15 days late and some time perfect time or 2 to 3 months I had a baby girl 1. 5 years old she was born 2. 7 kg. Is this affect my second child.
Hi doctor I am a 23 years old girl I have a 9 month kid. I had put copper of 5 yrs. My question is whether I would get pregnant after putting this? As I heard heavy bleeding and cramp will be there but in my case only I month I got menses on July after that my menses is not normal. Its like black in colour? One more question that if i am pregnant whether doc will do abortion?. As abortion is illegal in India.
I am 30 year old. Married in 2011. My wife got pregnant 3 times but she lost conceive 1 or 2 month after concievness every time. Every time doctor clean her every. 1 month before I continuously had sex with her between d period from starting to end and even during d period also. But she could not conceived.
Hello Dr. I found some ayurveda / natural medicine (Glycyrrhiza glabra / Licorice (Mulethi) is good for Genital Herpes which fights with the virus in order not to develop or multiple so that recurrences are very minimal. Please advice me in this regard including dose and usage. Thanx.
Hi Doctor, 31 years female with hypothyroid, taking 75 mcg dosage daily. I usually get my periods on 32 day of the cycle regular from past 6 months but since Jan 2016 I have not got my periods at all, My last period was on Dec 26. I have visited a doctor personally yesterday, We took a urine test that came negative, She has prescribed duphaston for 5 days for withdrawal of periods and asked me to come for follicular scan on day 8. My questions are: 1) Until now not gotten my period - what if I do not get my periods, what does it signify? Very worried about it as planning to conceive. But there are no pregnancy symptoms in me. 2) Once I get my periods I need to go for follicular scan. Is the procedure painful and the cost of the same. 3) After all this how soon can I conceive. Please advice doctor.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
But when I test by card it came as positive but next day my period came my husband is not here also he went abroad.
I am a girl doing masturbating last 1 year but I do1 or 2 time in day and I am doing daily sir/madam can you tell me is this good for my health last some Days I notice I have backpain after the masturbate can you tell me can I stop this, is good or bad for health.
I had sex with my gf she didn't bleed so she told I bleed in washroom. She had taken ipill tablet so I have a doubt if they take ipill tablet will they bleed.
What is the solution if a small part of uterus comes out through vagina and creates problem for urine excretion? Please advise.
Hi, we are trying to conceive for that we had done regular sex from 2-3days before ovulation. Now it is 5days after ovulation I m not felling well and having problems like felling bloated, sometimes headache, sometimes pain in middle, left or right abdomen but for few minutes, pain in thies as well as in left ankle, felling not so energetic as before ie felling lazy, and urge to urine it was just for 6-7 hours before two days but after that it was normal but rest of the symptoms are present till now and one more thing my body is warmer than before but its not fever, can anyone tell have I conceived or its something else?
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.