Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
Hi, me and my girlfriend did unprotected sex on 6th February at afternoon 12.30 like that. She is a virgin. We tried for Intercourse for three times not even more than 15 seconds because as she is virgin she is getting huge pain when I inserted my part into her vagina. Moreover as its hurting her I not even inserted my male organ completely into her vagina, only half of it and not more than that, and also its not even more than 15 seconds each time and I removed my organ from her vagina as she says it hurts a lot. I not even rubbed to and fro in her vagina and also I already mentioned I inserted only half of my organ into her vagina in all the three times. And as it only 15 seconds and I not even rubbed to and fro there no chance of ejaculation inside her vagina. And to mention I didn't ejaculate or cum inside her. Moreover it is no possible in 15 seconds span of time, in all the three times the same repeated. After the third time I haven't tried again as she is experiencing a lot of pain. Nothing happened after that. At that time I don't know exactly whether my precum existed or not because I thought that it will not cause any pregnancy. But while going through on the next day (i.e.7th February) I found that precum may also contain a small amount of sperm which also cause pregnancy if they are alive. I don't no if there existed precum during Intercourse. Moreover I washed all my bud and shaft with soap when I was bathing before Intercourse. But I'm not sure the precum existed or not during Intercourse or even if it existed I don't know if it contained a small amount of sperm content. Thats why after reading the article in Google the next day (i.e.on 7th February) I was so scared that she may become pregnant. So I said her to take an ipill in less than 24 hrs (i.e before 12 pm of 7th February). She took the pill between 11.30 to 12.15 on 7th February afternoon i.e.exactly after 22-23 hrs after our Intercourse (i remind you again that I didn't ejaculate or cum inside her vagina and what I did I explained clearly at the top of my query. And also ro mention you one thing that she do not have a regular periodic cycle of periods. It varies each time. Her last date was 26th January and it was a 22 day day period. Now I'm also afraid that when her ovulation took place and is it the date of our Intercourse (i.e 6th February) eventhought I didn't cum inside her I'm afraid of precum if it contains any sperm that she may be pregnant. She took an ipill in less than 24 hrs. 1) Will it work or she can be pregnant if it was exactly her ovulation date even she took an emergency contraceptive pill? 2) she may be become pregnant even with my precum without ejaculation inside her? 3) what will be her ovulation date if her date was 26th January and it is a 22 day period, will it be 6th February or even the day after or day before 6th February? 4) will the pill work for all those cases? (note: she is experiencing a vaginal dryness from 6th February till today, is it any symptom for anything or its just the pills side effect?) Whatever may be the case please tell whether she is going to been pregnant or not? Please help me sir by replying fast, because I'm sooo scared?
Recently she indulged in sex. Now she is complaining that her breast is paining a lot. Is sucking causes a pain in breast of girl?
I have taken an ipill on 29th of march after unprotected intercourse. Later I had a lower abdominal pain which lasted for a week and post that I started having white vaginal discharge without any irritation or harm. My periods were due on 10th of april as usual. However, it us still yet to arrive. And as of today I am already one week late. Today I took a urine home pregnancy test which came negative.(early morning urine sample). Please review in details and advice as to when the periods could be expected and also if the pregnancy is prevented?
My bf ejaculated there while I was wearing my panty as well as hot pant. It was done on 1st of february. Then on that month I had my periods on around 15 th of february. Everything was fine bt in this month that is on march my normal date is 25 th march bt still now my periods does not occurred! I there any chance that I am pregnant! though after that ejaculation I had my periods normally. This month was my exam month. So I am very tensed nw. Pls rely fast!
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.
My Age 38 diabetic patient. Wants to conceive baby. I have 8 years old daughter. One year ago I have miscarriage. 8 week pregnancy. So what you have to suggest me.
I am a 23 year old female, about 3-4 months ago I got physical with my boyfriend, he had worn a condom and he did not enter me, later he was not near my vagina and he removed the condom and came totally outside my vagina area, however he had pre-cum when he was rubbing himself against my clit, and I have a problem of pcod, and I am on medication for it, I am also under lots of stress and tension and have irregular sleep. Can I be pregnant?
I noticed many symptoms for pregnancy & we were happy about it & today my wife got menses which makes me feel sad. Please advice.
Hello dear, I am 27 year old, I have married last year, I have no any child till. My period date is 7th of month but this month periods has not come till date 27-11-15, I have checked pregnancy two times today also, pregnancy test show negative result, some one say this is happened because of harmonic disbalance, please suggest me medicine for getting period Or please tell me because of this I will face any problem in pregnancy in future.
I am married 30 years old women, my ovaries are very small in size and not having periods without medicine I am taking'ovral l' every month for periods. My uterus and both kidneys are normal in size, so is there and process for me to get pregnant?
Hello sir I am srija .my age 26 years. I have severe period pain in every month with three days bleeding. L have regular menstrual cycle with normal bleeding. I am suffering with this problem since 13 years. Please give me solution for this problem. Other wise give good doctor name for this in Hyderabad city.
What medications should I go for aborting 21 days old. What side effects? With what precautions? Can we provide iron tablet? Thanks.
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.