Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
Many heart attack patients are concerned about resuming sexual relations. Some patients worry they are not healthy enough and that sexual activity will put too much strain on the heart or cause another heart attack. Partners of heart attack patients often worry about these issues even more so than the patient. As a result of these concerns, many couples are reluctant to resume sexual activity.
Most patients are safely able to resume sexual relations at some point after a heart attack. The strain on the heart during sexual intercourse is about the same as from walking up two flights of stairs. However, specific recommendations for resuming sexual relations depend on a number of factors, including the severity of the heart attack and the degree of residual heart function. The decision to resume sexual relations should be discussed with a physician.
Some men and women become depressed after a heart attack, which can interfere with sexual drive and performance. In addition, men who are taking beta-blockers may experience erectile dysfunction. Abrupt discontinuation of these medications is dangerous and discontinuation should be discussed with a physician.
I have done my marriage before 4 month still I have no baby can you give me suggestion of how can I do it because I have try 4 months.
Hello doc, doc .I had PCOD n Ovulation problem. I have missed my 2 months pregnancy (first pregnancy) on 17th of july. N the last spotting was on 1st of august. Doc now I want healthy pregnancy so pls tell me the healthy diet for the same. Thanks in anticipation.
Is dark chocolate vil help for hysterectomy women to get sexual feeling arousal and to increase low libido for women?
Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain. In my ass. Not able to go toilet properly. It's getting pain very high. Not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.
I'm having excruciating pain in the left abdominal area from 4.30 pm. My menstruation started today at 3 AM. I generally have cramps during this time every month but today's pain was surprisingly acute. Please suggest.
To enjoy a long and healthy life, everyone should make lifestyle choices that include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and maintaining normal weight. Even people at higher risk for heart disease may gain important protection from exercising.
Exercise is critical for strong muscles and bones. Muscles strength declines as people age, but when people exercise they are stronger and leaner than others in their age group.
Exercise may also help kids lower their risk of chronic pain in the future.
The benefits of exercise include:
* Decreased risk of cardiovascular (heart) disease, high blood
pressure, and stroke
* Decreased risk of colon and breast cancers
* Decreased risk of diabetes
* Decreased risk of osteoporosis
* Decreased risk of depression and dementia
* Decreased body fat
* Improved metabolic processes -- the way the body breaks down
and builds necessary substances
* Improved movement of joints and muscles
* Improved oxygen delivery throughout the body
* Improved sense of well-being
* Improved strength and endurance
In addition, exercise can help change other dangerous lifestyle habits,
moderate exercise, for as little as 5 minutes at a time, can help combat the
nicotine withdrawal symptoms people experience when they try to stop smoking.
Dr. My wife is pregnant of 1.5 month. Can we have sex and for how long with how intense. please suggest.
My age is 28 .i had take depot provera injection for 9 months before ,completely 9 months I have not came periods ,then what is it solution, please,please help me.
My age is 19 years female and 62 kg with 5 foot 2 inch height. I have dark circles and feel sunken my eyes sometimes. I feel tired if I work a little bit more aur be sitted for long hours and have back ache due to this. I sleep more than 9 hrs sometimes like 2 days in week for 12 hrs. I also feel anxiety and sadness sometimes without reason. I want to know that extra sleeping is due to obesity or anaemia or depression?
Do you have any treatment system for helping older couples in 40s to have children.Please let us know the success %age , clinics and procedure
We have been in a loyal relationship for the past 4 years. My gf wants to have sex now. But when we are together she is afraid of the pain. What to do?
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.