Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
I am 27 yrs old. My weight is 58kg. My stomach is fatty. I have pcod problem and have treatment. I want to some lose my weight. Please give me diet chart and how could I lose my weight. Help me.
Hello I had a scan on 11th day my egg size was 18*25 in left ovary. Anyone please tell me what is the meaning of 18*25 mm? whether it means there are 2 eggs in my ovary or 1 egg. Please explain.
I am eight months pregnant and having gestational diabetes what to do now. And does it effect my baby? Please advise.
Hi doc, one of my friend is a girl. Her mother had conceiving problem & she gave birth to 2nd child after 10 years of first child n recently got her uterus removed. Now my friend's cousin (her mother's real sister's daughter) is also facing the same problem. Even after 10 years of marriage she is not able to be a mother. I want to ask whether this is a inherited problem. Will my friend could also face the same issues after her marriage? Thanks in advance!
I am of age 25. I feel pain in my lower abdomen in 2 to 3 months of interval. The pain last only for a day. Me and hubby planed a baby in near future. Will it be a serious issue or a normal pain?
My wife not having interest in sex she ll get mood once in a month and she ll not feel to have sex only she ll have for my sake I feel to Hv frequently.
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
- Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
- Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
- You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
- Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
- You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
- You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Top reasons for irregular menses
? Significant amount of weight gain or loss,
? Eating disorders
? Hormonal imbalance
? IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
? PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
? Recent child birth
? TB (Tuberculosis)
Top home remedies for Irregular periods
You must be hearing about variety of complications related to menstrual problems in ladies with the age ranging from 14 years till 50. Irregular periods can be due to variety of reasons starting from hormonal disorder, food adulteration, life style changes or that of medications. If you are suffering from irregular periods, this will be ideally known as oligomenorrhea. Some girls and women gets periods irregularly after 2 months or 3 months that is very unusual and harmful for a woman?s body. According to the experts, normal healthy lady gets menstrual range within 21 to 35 days. It will be quite usual if women have 11 to 13 periods in a year. But, anything less than this can be abnormal. In order to stay away from irregular period, some home remedies will be effective.
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other.
Home Treatments for Irregular periods
banyan tree roots
Take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow?s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent.
Fennel seeds or saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods. In order to have them, you need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in 1 glass water and let it stay overnight. Strain the water using a muslin cloth or strainer and drink it. Make sure to have this potion daily for positive results.
Grapes are also considered useful for regularising irregular periods. Drinking grape-juice on daily basis can help you a great deal. Apart from that, you can also eat raw grapes and make it a part of your diet. This will help you in the long run. However, excessive consumption of grapes is not good. It can cause loose motions