Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
My spouse got cracked nipple problem. She has 15 month baby with breastfeeding. She is using nipcare cream and some antibiotics which was prescribed by her doctor but not getting relief.
Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)
I feel something different to my vagina. But I didn't figure it out. What is that? please suggest me is there anything serious.(I don't have any other prob like itching etc)
Hello, My friend and her girlfriend met 4 days back they did only romance no sex on that day my friend pressed her breast hard and some part of breast became red and yellow is this any serious. That girl is very tense what they should do please help them.
What are the chances of my girl getting pregnant if she had already taken levonorgestrel tablet a few weeks ago. We dint have proper sex neither did I ejaculate inside or near her vagina. I just rubbed and tried to thrust in a few times. Should she take a tablet again?
Hi Dr. I want to about an herpes diseases. If any one have herpes what to do How it cause what's the reason of herpes.
After how many days after period can I have sex with my partner so that she gets present and for how many month can I have sex with her and what to do and don't during sex so that nothing goes wrong and after pregnancy for how month we can have sex then when I can expect baby.
Hii I from past 1 month my wife she does have interest in sex any more. She just 35 she say has no interest in sex more if I talk sex also she gets offended how to get the solution n get our back sex life.
I had some intimate moment with my partner on 9th april we didnt had intercourse completely but have intimate moment unprotected we was unable to perform intercourse as we were doing it for first time. My partner didnt had a pregnency test her periods is delayed by 8 days I am still in doubht why it happened because we didnt have a complete intercourse? then why she is not having her periods? pregnancy test can be done after 15 days?
After 10 days of medical abortion. My gynae prescribed me mistol and some other medication for infections. I just want to know is it ok to bleed for after all these medications? Do I require a vaccum cleaning if I do not stop bleeding?
Can you tell me what will cost for vdrl and hbsag And for std In government and private hospital pls tell me.
Continuously 2 month periods gone missed and prega news test found negative ,what are the major cause for this?
I am 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please sugest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairfall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
Meri syster ko left overy cyst hai age 21 years unmarried hai Keya surgery karana zaruri hai? Surgery me ovrary safe rahega? Plse reply.
Hello mam or sir, I have one child . i want to conceive one more baby but i could not make it . what should i do ?
My real period date was on 11 th April and got over on 15th April. But after taking ipill I got my withdrawal bleeding again on 26th April which ended on 3rd may Nd last for 8 days. So when I am supposed to get my next period as my cycle is disturbed? On 26th may?
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.