Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa BeswalYour feedback matters!
I am in physical relation with 2 girls in gap of 1-2 month each. Is there any chance of h.i.v. Or ant std?
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Mujhe pcod ki sikhayat hai. March k baad mujhe july 11 ko period huye. Fir maine 23 aug ko pregnancy test 2 baar kiya negative aaya. To maine pcod ka ilaj suru kiya. Mera sara report normal hai. Blood urin tsh sb. Bs ovary me smaal cysts hai. Doc ne mujhe. Fynal oz tab 2 time after food. Pentan d 2 time before food. Or m2 tone 3 time .or ovral l 21 tab. 10 din tk khane ko diya tha. Jis se period ho jaye. Par 10 din k baad jb period nhi hua to mensovit 6 tab 2 time after food khane ko diya hai. Kya is se period hoga.
This is my 1st month of pregnancy. Which is a better option to take - MCBM 69 or Folsafe L tablets. Please advise.
My wife has gestational diabetes, please suggest a proper diat chart for her, her age is 26, height 5'4" weight is 59 kg, and she is in seventh month of her pregnancy.
I am 23 years. Last day I got diagnosed and my scan result show that" inverted measures 6 *2.2 *2.1 cm with normal myo and endometrium (6 mm). The cervix is grossly normal-Rt ovary 2.1*1.4 cm Lt ovary 2.3 * 1.5 cm both normal in size with polystic appearance ovaries -no dominant follicles-follicles 2-3 mm located peripherally with central ecogenic stroma' What it means? Will it affect my pregnancy. I weigh 78 kg.
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
Scan date - 21.12.2016 shows 7 weeks n 3 days Last period date- 30 .10.2016 EDD- 6.08.2017 WANT TO KNOW ON WHAT DATE MY SPOUSE GOT PREGNANT.
I got my period on nov 23. Today it is my 9th day. Every month my period stop on 5th day. But this month from 6th day to 9th day (today) I have bleeding little that to in black red colour. Is there any issues. Will this affect ovulation. Im trying to convince married for 6 months.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.
Is vaginal tightening procedure possible? Please give me information about that. I really want to do that. How much cost of this?
Hi my wife trying to get pregnant and age is 30 but she have pcod problem and we are taking patanjali ayurveda medicine my question is my wife right Ovary every month only one follicle and left side multiple small follicles coming so how to increase follicles please tell.
4 Reasons you SHOULD have your meals with ghee
Full of nutrients, ghee or clarified butter comes with an assortment of health benefits. Despite its vast nutrient content, most people avoid ghee, believing that it is fattening. This is in fact not entirely true! Here’s why you should consider adding a dollop of ghee to your meals.
1. Good for your brain: Ghee is an excellent source of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which help in the proper functioning of your brain and nervous system. Furthermore, these fats can also decrease your risk of getting brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
2. Strengthens your immunity: Ghee is rich in nutrients like CLA and K2 that give it its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also, the presence of these nutrients helps ghee in strengthening your immune system so as to keep diseases at bay.
Additionally, several studies show that the butyric acid (acid that helps in controlling metabolism) content of ghee also helps in fortifying your immune system as it enables the creation of killer T cells (a type of white blood cells) in the stomach.
3. Promotes weight loss: Contrary to popular belief, the inclusion of ghee in your diet can also help in reducing fat cells in your body, leading to loss of weight. It does so by improving the functioning of your gall bladder, so that the bile that is produced is able to break down the fats that are digested. As your meals get easily digested, your body’s metabolism levels also increase significantly.
Moreover, it contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs) that are responsible for augmenting your body’s metabolic processes. Several researches indicate that these fatty acids have the ability to burn calories and bringing about weight loss. While decreasing hunger, they are also responsible for oxidation of fats that get accumulated in your body.
4. Helps in digestion: Ghee regulates the secretion of stomach acid, which gives you a stronger appetite, while helping you to properly digest your food. Furthermore, when added to foods like khichdi or puran poli, it could help you to digest these better. If you suffer from low levels of butyric acid production, it can significantly perk up your butyric acid production by improving the functioning of your digestive tract. Butyric acid is highly important as it strengthens the walls of your intestines, while being an energy source for your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.