Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpa Beswal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa BeswalYour feedback matters!
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Mam, is there any chance to get pregnant while having sex through clothes? If both wear two layers of clothes (including jeans and pajamas). And period of girl is delayed by 9 days. Is she pregnant or may be any other reason for it? She is feeling tiredness and has vomited something like water once after 20 days of sex. Please tell me is she pregnant or not?
Nobody lives forever. But if you make these small lifestyle changes, you could add years to your life.
You’ve built a lot of stuff in your life—maybe a deck, perhaps some muscle, certainly your reputation. But no matter how boast-worthy (or cringe-inducing) the final results, all of your projects up to this point have just been warmups for this one: constructing stronger and longer telomeres.
These caps on the ends of your chromosomes influence the way you age, and by building buff telomeres you may reduce your risk of developing cancer, heart disease, and other chronic conditions.
That’s why you should consider this five-step plan your blueprint to living a longer life. Granted, no one will actually be able to see the results of your hard work. So what? Your longevity will be proof of a job well done.
1. Bring Those 10 Minutes to Your Quiet Space
Sit down, close your eyes, and breathe in and out to the count of 10.
2. Eat Your Greens with Orange Peppers
This combo contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamin C, three antioxidants that protect your DNA from free-radical damage.
3. Finally Learn Your Neighbor’s Name
You’ll both benefit from getting to know each other: A study reported that people who live in communities with lower levels of social cohesion and safety had shorter telomeres than residents of more tightly knit neighborhoods.
4. Want to Pair Those Peppers with Protein?
Grill up salmon or tuna, which are filled to the gills with omega-3 fatty acids.
5. Use Your Self-Awareness to Monitor Your Folate Intake
In a 2015 study, people with the highest levels of folate, found in leafy greens, had the shortest telomeres.
Too much of it can damage DNA. But don’t skimp on spinach; cut back on fortified grains, like cereal.
HAVE A HEALTHY LIVING ...
I want to conceive, we have already tried 3 months but no positive result. What medicine should I take? My.
Mera 3rd month of pregnancy hai. Maine 1 gyneaclosist ko dikhaya hai toh unhone mujhe intercourse krne k liye mna kiya h but mere husband nhi mante or wo roz mere saath sex krte h.so pls suggest me agar aesa krte rahe toh kya hoga.
I have a 4 years old daughter now we are planning for another baby from last 6 month but I haven't conceived yet. doctor told me that the size of eggs has reduced and he will start my treatment from next periods. If you please tell what kinda of a diet should I take to increase the size of my eggs.
You cannot enjoy your sexual life to the fullest if you are unable to last long enough during the act of intercourse. And the primary reason for not being able to do so is not having a good stamina. However just like athletic activities, sexual performance can get a boost if you work on stamina and follow these simple ways to achieve the same.
1. Try pelvic floor exercises: Common knowledge is that women or people with bladder issues need to do pelvic floor exercises. What is little known is that pelvic floor exercises can help men treat premature ejaculation.
2. Let there be setting of mood: A pregame is a great mood setter and however crazy this sounds, it actually can help you last longer. Get your partner to massage you. Guide her into how you would like it and take it slow instead of rushing into the act. Research also suggests that if the man masturbates some time before he has sex; he can last longer.
3. Be open to being lead: Men usually prefer to be in charge but a lot of times, especially in the bed, a woman taking the charge can prove to be a great experience for both; particularly if you have any problem or stress. Most men feel embarrassed to see a doctor for any sexual problem, ignoring the fact that if treated early, there might not exist any problem at all. Be open to consult a sexologist you feel somethings not right.
4. Stop and go: While having sex, a little bit of stop and start can prove to be a good way to l cool down and start with renewed energy. When you stop, you can probably try bonding with each other to further help you satisfy each other.