Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShilaYour feedback matters!
27 pcos periods are nt regular want to conceive .what should I do? ad when should I do inter course so as to conceive?
I have irregular and painful periods problem this problem continue till then when my periods start .I have periods once in 2 months .what should I do?
Hi Before I get married I was too thin after I got my daughter. I became fat because I used to take ipill is it just because of ipill m fat.
Hi, I am 24 male recently got married with my girlfriend (age 35), 1. I want to know is this OK to mary with high age of girl or what are the effects that occur in our life due to such age difference? 2. We are planning for sexual intercourse at our honeymoon, but we are very scared of pain when hymen breaks. Can she bear that pain and we continue with sex at same time and what can we do on immediate basis if pain increases in such situation? Is there any first aid that we should carry with us at our honeymoon? Please help me with all the answers. Thank you!
How to get normal delivery? What are the terms and conditions following in pregnancy time? How to calculate egg formation period? How to identify chromosome releasing. Guide me. I would like to plan my pregnancy.
Hi I'm 18 years old. I masturbate regularly and around 2 weeks back I found blood when I get an orgasm too much blood and when I masturbate during my periods it's the same situation all of a sudden there's too much blood. I'm scared what do I do?
Sir I am 22 years old one of my breast is big it is also hard is this gynecomastia or any problem give the solution to get rid of that I want my breast in normal size.
Does my daily life style effects my period cycle? Like less sleep, no physical workout, less protien supplements.
M suffering from negative thoughts from last three months I saw a dream having sex with another person not my husband these thoughts are getting heavy on me all the day now my condition is not well suffering from vomits all the day and not having meal all day is there any medicine which helps me to overcome from me this problem? M feeling helpless I want to think positive but negativity heavy on me always.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.