Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shetty Harishchandra GovindYour feedback matters!
My ovulation study 10th day of cycle report is right ovary 40x21, 39x21, 16x13and left ovary pco, 5x5endometrial thickness 7.2mm.
I had tubactomy one year back n my period is regular nw this month only I have less period only 2 3 drops my husband live with only 2 days before my period. please why it's happening it never happen before. I check by scan not have pco not have a thyroid then.
Hi Dr. my d n c date is 19 jan after dat nw I have pain in my both breast n breast size also increase lil bit it is normal or not. It is hormonal changes in the body. N I have heavy bleeding in my period date so Dr. gave me medicine fr 21 days novelon. please help me breast pAIn is normal or not.
Hi doctor, I need to ask about fluctuating dates of my period. Last month my date was 21st and this month my period came on 18th. Is that any problem? Should I take any medicine or something?
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
Agar kisi aurat ka opretion se bacha hota hai aur garmi ka din hai. Asai me uska operation kiya hua pak jata hai to use kya karna chahiye PSE, advice me.
I and my girlfriend have decided a day for sex. We are going to try almost all Kamasutra positions. Our intercourse will be wild. Which brand condoms which work? What are other contraceptive measures we should take?
I started my periods on 18 aug and ended on 20 aug and I had unprotected sex on 21 and 22 but my husband didn't ejaculated inside me. Is there a risk of getting pregnant. .should I go fr contraception..
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.