Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sheshikanth NowleYour feedback matters!
I have pain on backbone, it take minimum 30mins of time to sleep in night please give so. E tips or guide me.
I have pain in my muscles in upper thigh portion as I am doing hard training. Please tell any remedies to minimise the pain.
Body pains after playing cricket game. Mainly pain in thighs and near arms. Unable to wall properly.Please do help
I am 30 years old male I have some fitness problem. My left leg pains alot when I run or walk more than 2 mile in a day.
My father's age is 65 years old. He is suffering from knee joints. Is there any treatment rather than replacement? Please advise.
I'm 26 years old.. Some time I feel headache only one side that make me more pain what to do that time. And another question is my neck pain at time time only What to do that time.
Sir. Mera ek hand bahut drd krta h uss karwat me bahut soti thi. Shoulder k neeche aur kohni k upr side me bahut drd h itna drd rahta tha ki ek hath se dusre haath ko uthkr rkhna padta tha na kapde babl skti hu na kuchh. Admit bhi rahi saate test kraye ultrasound bui x-ray bui but kuchh nhi aaya ab drd utna nhi h but haa abhi bhi continue drd bna rhta h me bahut preshan hu aap bateye ye kaise theek hoga.
She is suffering from back pain since 3 days and whenever she bends she gets pain. The pain started when she was working bending over the rack and she suddenly stood up and started facing a block type of pain. It hurts during sleep too. Is this a kidney stone problem? A local clinician gave kadipan, systaflam gel. Help me out with my mom's problem. Help me out.
Sir I have a problem of backpain, and sometimes a headache will come do I get any. Suggestions from you Thank you.
I have a back pain for long time and take medicine for this but still I am suffering same please gave best suggestion what I do to came out from this problem? Thank you.
Hello doctor I have spur problem in my right knee since one year so can it be cured by homeopathic medicines because alopathic strong medicines never suits me and does it requires any minor surgery to remove the spur or spiking as it causes radiations n heaviness feeling while standing, sitting n walking for a long time but not gives me any problem at rest time on bed. Pls don't recommend physiotherapy as I 've tried all type therapies till now. Pls reply ASAP with a better cured medicines of homeopathic which can able to remove or melt the spur. Thanx.
My head pains maximum times. And by that my left ear side pains like it sparks on it and sometimes it pains like normal pain. And I have gastrik problem also. Moreover I have pain on my forehead also.
Joint pain. The fingers get stiff and swollen up specially during winters. Can't move even for 10 steps when this happens. initially doctors said its thyroid problem but later they said it's arthritis. I do not have have pain in early morning or any other general symptoms of arthritis. Have done all kind of tests and everything seems to be normal (thyroid is bit on the negative side though). Please give me your suggestions as to what possible reason would be for my problem. I have been dealing with those for past 5 years and till date the exact problem could not be figured out. Please help me with your guidance.
Good morning sir, my mother fell down on the floor 10 days back, she went to the hospital the doctor said no problem but still it is paining in the right shoulder, please give solution for that problem,
My age is 40 years old and I have problem in my back. I feel back pain. Please give me some advice to resolve this problem.
How to avoid lower backache as I am now suffering for more than a year and I could not bent forward and had to do it forcibly.
My right leg pains when I put pressure on it like jumping, running, climbing stairs It pains in my right leg bone in between my ankle and knee area.
I am 63 years old retired woman from hyderabad, from past so many days I have pain in right side of my hip .it is very painful and swelling on that when I do message little bit relief but it is not completely free from pain. 2 years back I had urine infection and my from so many year I had a pain in my legs from hip to toe full nerve is have pain. Kindly suggest what to do first and to which doctor should I visit. Sumathy.
Hi Doctor, I've back pain problem with last two days. When I Lay Down on The Bed pain raise like I'm too Tired. What should I Do.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.