Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SheshikantYour feedback matters!
My mother has thyroid of thinness, someone said that do not eat spinach, cabbage m etc. I want to ask why to avoid eating these vegetables in thinness thyroid?
How much sugar intake is good for regular basis? How to avoid diabetes? Is sugar free is good for non diabetic person?
Hi, my mom feels that her body is getting swollen. She is a diabetic patient. She has changed her city and now living in a different city. Could you please let us know what could be the cause?
I am urinating frequently. After drinking one glass of water I am urinating after 40-60 mins and then I am again drinking water this cycle is going on. I also feel lazy in doing work and my legs and hands are not supporting me .i am affected with diabetes if I am affected what type of food I should take to get relief from diabetes. And how many years I will live my age is 23 now.
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
I am 45 years old male. My uric acid count is within the range but on the higher side of the limit. My doctor advised me to take febuget 20. Once I took it I got an immediate attack of redness and rashes on my skin. Doctor immediately asked to stop it. Please advice what should I do. Please do advice me on diet also. I try to avoid pulses, at least, I have minimized it a lot.
I am 22 yrs old suffering from thyroid since 13 yrs bt from 5-6 month I have gain 10 kg weight. Test observed value t3 123.90 t4 6.00 tsh 47.820 tablet--thyroxine 100mg Please suggest me some tips to low down my thyroid to normal. Please do reply me.
My mother in law is diabetic & taking insulin injection before every meal. We came to know that once in a month insulin is available, please advice on this option & how good is to opt? regards
Dear Doctor, I am 57 years old. Sedentary life. Hypertensive.my weight is 90 kg and height is 178 CMS. please suggest good homeopathic treatment. My total cholesterol and ldl is also high. Uric acid is also high. I want to loose weight around 12 KGS. I have tried dieting and exercise but in vain. Thanks.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum.