Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shesali JainYour feedback matters!
Sir I have performed my root canal last six months so now it started swelling so kindly help me and let me know the reason abt it because i am afraid that I can lead to some other disease and I'm planning to extract on money so let me know that I should take medicine or not.
My tooth are getting decayed. Recently I did root canal for one of my tooth. Now another one is decaying. Kindly provide any tips to make teeth healthy & avoid decaying. Right now I am using patanjali tooth paste I think it is safe.
MY UPPER 2 TOOTH WERE REMOVED 2 YEARS BACK & PLACE IS EMPTY. WHAT IS THE BEST CURE & EXPENDITURE EXPECTED SIR?
How to bring maxilla forward. Can it be done without surgery. I am not sure if I have a forward maxilla or not. How can I know it. And I am 21 years old.
I'm 20 years old male and suffering from mouth ulcer since dec, 2013 and some of stomach problems like acidity. From dec 2013 to sep 2014, I ignored my mouth ulcer and white coating on tongue but after that I felt pain in my stomach and went to doctor. He suggested me some medicines and some tests like ultrasound, colonoscopy. All tests were okay but in ultrasound they found warms, they gave me warm killer medicine. I ate lots of warm killers but till now m not okay with it. Whenever I go for ultrasound I find again and again warms but in stole test there are no worms. Recently in ultrasound there are no worms. But still i'm troubling from hipper acidity after eating meal and still white patches on tongue. So tell me what should I do to overcome from this disease I really very upset because tongue is totally covered with a white patches. Suggest me what should I do, i'll be very greatfull of your's.
Hello doctor. I have a yellow tooth at front remaining all white. Please suggest how can I make it white.
I have increased cavity in my two teeth, because a slightly small piece at the joint of two teeth is broken up. Food directly ingrresses into cavity and causes pain. Please suggest me remedial action.
I am a 21 years boy. When am brushing my teeth it is bleeding how get rid of it and how to get clean teeth.
Yesterday I bought hexigel and used till today my chhala becomes 50% and the white part of chhala almost disappeared is this a good sign,
I got ulcer on every morning im taking rekool-l tab if I missed one day to take tab I got dehydration what shall I do.
About 15 days back I got a cut by my teeth inside the corner of my mouth while eating food. Its not recovering or healing. Kindly suggest how to get recovered from this cut.
I am suffering from gum bleeding since last three months. And also badbreath problem suffering me a lot. So kindly suggest me about the treament.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.