Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sheryl JYour feedback matters!
I am going to outside, so tension and heart beat more fast, some members are coming from house I have tension face is dull.PLease tell.
Sir, I am 21 year old, when I want to study for sometime I tired please do something to make concentrate on my study for futures?
Over the years, infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray.
However, there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage, but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: The lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well as finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship, there are ways, which helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want your relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from the attempt to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist, through prolonged discussions and sound counselling can avert the possible ending of the relationship.
Hello doctor, My elder brother is suffering from mental problem he is not listening of anyone, he is breaking the room stuffs and beating to anyone who present front of him, tell What to do? And he didn't eat anything for past 36 hours, even though he didn't have water too from 2 days. Please advise.
My wife wife passed away in 2012 since I am having valium 10mg tab regurly to sleep since this not available iam having alprax 0. 5mg 5 tablets/day only during night but now I want to come out this habbit please help
My boyfriend has a very minor and early stage of epilepsy. He last had a seizure 4 years ago. And yesterday he had a seizure again. The night before the seizure he didn't sleep at all. And he took 120ml whiskey and approx 3ltr beer. He is not an addict, just a once in a blue moon drinker. He also didn't take his daily medicine of epilepsy. What do you think is the reason of this seizure? Should alcohol or flavoured hookah be avoided by epilepsy patients?
My friend is 30 years old male. He is depressed all time because he is feel guilty. When he was 18-19 years he sleep with his mother when his mom was sleeping his hands was on her breast and abdomen. He was not in control. His mother does not know this matter. Some times he was doing it. One day he realize then he feel depressed. He is worried since last 11 years about this matter. He does not share this matter to any other friend and to his family member. Now he belongs to the deep deep problem. He is feeling guilty. Its effects his head is warm and ear is heat every time. Last years he goes to Kolkata Moner Alo institute, Dr. Take medicine Zaptra 25 mg. But no result this medicine. His matter does not share to the doctor. So what should I do in this matter. Pls reply sir.
My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back. And we have done mri. Some minor thickness on rt. Brain side but dr, said that its not a big issue it is a migrane aura and give medicine. But what is the treatment of mood swing?
I am in depression due to lost of my close relative. I have loose my confidence also. Pleas help me.
Sir my brain memory very low sir mein jab pdhta hun toh mujhe sab kuch yaad ho jata hain but kuch time k baad he mein bhul jata hun please help me.
Hi, I am 45 years old male & I suffer from unknown fear which causes chest pain. I checked my blood pressure & ECG at that time but everything is normal. Can you suggest me ayurvedic herb to control fear & Anxiety? Regards.
Sir I have got married last year my wife who is living in another city got anger in small things always quarrel with me due to my family members she is stubborn also I never anger over him when she was with me we do not fight but in telephone she quarrel wit me please me guide how to tackle the situation.
Here are some root causes of depression and how we can manage it.