Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheriar Nozer KhurshedYour feedback matters!
Can fallopian tube gets block naturally? Are there any symptoms which can be felt regarding blocked fallopian tubes?
My wife is in 9th month of pregnancy. Her legs is swelling. What to do in this condition, are we go for secarion or wait for the right time. The date giving is 10th of April.
My friend missed her period which was on 6th nov She has unprotected sex a month before 9th oct and she took pills within 48 hrs. Few days later she had some red discharge but still today she had not got her periods the pregnancy test results are negative but can she take unwanted kit? Or she should wait if there is no chance of pregnancy? please sugest something.
When should I do sex with my partner to make her pregnant. Her Period start date was 18 but she was saying that her periods were for only 3 days. Is it ok.
I am 7 months pregnant. I have Headache once per month. But I so much that I have to take. So which medicine should I take. please help me.
I am 26married trying for baby I went for treatment my dct did follicular study and gave me injection for rupturing but now I feel some is hanging in my uterus when I walk one more thing every month I get breast pain but this month I don't. Is anything wrong can I be still pregnant.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have a baby boy of 10 months I want to have 2nd baby planning after 6 months I need a baby girl What should I do.
Hello doctor Mine is cesarian section and its now 22 days of my operation. Its absorbable stitches. And now some kind of puss is coming out of it. What may b the reason. What I must do to heal that. Please let me know. Thanking you.
I had poly cystic ovarian disease past 2years. I had tab. Ovacet bd at 1year n stopped tha treatment till now I had irregular periods past 1month continuously bleeding bt nt normally lik drop by drop. Now I want to be pregnant so what I do now?
My wife is 6 month pregnant .she has heavy pain in the right side of her belly and she cannot sleep from the right side .what was the problem .
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm pregnant and its my 7th week 5th day. I had an ultrasound in 6th week 2 days and at that time heart beat of a baby came but the growth was less and now I have been advised to take injections of growth weekly and some medicines. Something along with urine and stool I get brown discharge. Tell me everything is right and my baby is fine and healthy inside?
I have a 2 month baby girl, she born on 9 july by c-section, this is my second delivery after 7 years. Want to know when my menses periods are not start. I want to know when it will start. I want to start taking contraceptive pills.
What are the symptoms of not eating at the right time? Plsss list it. I'm very worried now. And also does not eating at the right time causes nipples to sore and itch a little? Pls I badly need help.
Trying to conceive past 4 months 23 years old, this month had few symptoms but landed up having late period after 33 days, I always have a regular cycle of 28 days. What to do?
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful, but exhausting times of a woman's life. There are a quite a few precautions you need to take and quite a few factors you need to consider before doing anything. Take for example working during pregnancy. Working while you're pregnant can be challenging, but if you keep these do's and don'ts in mind, it can become an easy task.
Do: Take Adequate Rest
The first few weeks of pregnancy can take a toll on your body. If your sleep schedule is off, you need to fix it and sleep for the usual 8-9 hours a day. If you undertake a lot of physically strenuous work or even if have a desk job, you need to take a break as it can get very taxing for you. To avoid work-related exhaustion and stress, take frequent breaks to give your body the rest it requires. Speak to a doctor or trainer for simple stretches that will help you alleviate stress on your joints and keep you muscles relaxed.
Do: Be Smart About Your Work
Jobs that require heavy lifting must be avoided at all costs as they can give rise to severe complications during pregnancy. When you're pregnant you should also avoid work that regularly exposes you to radiation, harmful chemicals, lead and X-rays. Ask your supervisor to shift the sort of work you are doing as often it's illegal to continue working in conditions that actively harm your pregnancy.
Do: Take Multivitamins and Necessary Supplements
Work often doesn't leave you with enough time to take good care of yourself. You may end up skipping meals due to a hectic work schedule, which can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. To keep the worst effects of this kind of a lifestyle at bay, make sure to take your multivitamins and supplements religiously and regularly.
Do: Be Super Hygienic
It is extremely important to maintain high standards of personal hygiene and sanitation during your pregnancy. This becomes even more important if you work in an environment that exposes you to infectious diseases, raw meats and children. Keep a hand sanitizer with you at all times, and make sure you don't ingest anything that has come into contact with contagions.
Don't: Go For Long Stretches Without Eating
Keeping your stomach empty during pregnancy can have a lot of unwanted effects ranging from bloating, acidity and gas to nausea or vomiting. Have a light breakfast and keep snacking on small portions of nutritious food throughout the day. Also, ensure that you maintain optimum fluid intake. The regular 8-10 glasses of water a day is an absolute must.
Don't: Be Stressed
Stress during pregnancy can have damaging effects on your and your baby's health, severely affecting the physical and mental development of your unborn child. Avoid taking on extra work for the duration of your pregnancy. Lighten your workload as much as you can and make sure to take meditation and baby-safe yoga classes to keep your stress in check.
As long as you take these simple precautions, you can continue to work throughout your pregnancy. So, remember to follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for both you and your growing baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.